It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The LGBT community should be outraged!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaploink

And I am not a social conservative.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

macman
reply to post by Kaploink

And I am not a social conservative.

Coming from the guy who just called the entire LGBT community "progressives", it's kind of hard to care about what you say regarding classation.

That aside, though, what is it about social conservatism that you disagree with? I've seen your posts on this forum and you definitely tend to come off as a social conservative.
edit on 30-12-2013 by TheRegal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

TheRegal

Coming from the guy who just called the entire LGBT community "progressives", it's kind of hard to care about what you say regarding classation.

TheRegal
That aside, though, what is it about social conservatism that you disagree with? I've seen your posts on this forum and you definitely tend to come off as a social conservative.
edit on 30-12-2013 by TheRegal because: (no reason given)

I am a Libertarian. Please go and review the differences.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
TheRegal,

Thanks for your response,

Fool.

This was one guy, Perez Hilton. Why don't you go ahead and ask some gay people how they feel about him. Everyone hates the guy.

The fact that you took one circumstance and painted an entire group of people with it shows the lack of intellectualism it takes to have certain mindsets expressed ad-ridiculum on this forum.

And then, I take it, you turn around and say that Westboro Baptist isn't an accurate depiction of Christianity? Or should we think that all Christians, "these groups", are the same and stand for the same thing?

Pathetic.

Thank you for making my point about tolerance. Very similar to this fellow you are quoting ...Perez Hilton.

Everyone Hates the guy. I dont think so. Enough of them approve sufficiently to run this woman over the coals as judge, jury, and executioner sufficient to attempt to put the rest of America on notice that they need to be silent ..ie..censorship. Same thing with the media. And our leadership too.
Oh..by the way ..thank you for the name of that fellow.

So too with this Duck fellow. It seems to have backfired..in like manner to the Chicken fillet business about a year or so ago. People are getting weary and disgusted with this issue and cheap media manipulation which tends to accompany it.

No, you give the american population way too much credit for intellect. They are upset that something has come between them and a character on their favourite TV show. That's really as complex as it gets.

You got me here....I dont watch the show nor do I buy the products. However..you may have a point here..about the intellect of the American Public. That must have been the case of this coming between Americas and their favorite Chicken Sandwich...Chick Filet..about a year or so back. Right???
These Americans must have shown up at Chick Filet with their remote controllers velcroed to their palms.

Christians want to separate from this kind of thing..not be bombarded by it daily and from everywhere. They also do not want their children bombarded by it from every avenue out here.
They want their children to have a childhood and not be dragged into adulthood/sexuality before they are sufficiently prepared to handle adulthood/sexuality.

"I don't understand this, and I won't have my children understanding it either!"

That is your business and your family. No problem by me. I dont tell you how to run that show..nor censor you in that arena. You are driving that bus.

But nonetheless..Americans are getting tired and disgusted at someone else trying to censor them and determine how things are going to go. Some of them are waking up..smelling the non roses...and also by this ...taking it far enough to look closely at the media as well as their leadership catering to this censorship program they are want to run on Americans who don't want it.

I'll tell you something else about this sexuality/sexual orientation which is occurring to many Americans..about the media and leadership in this country. And they are beginning to look for a voice among leadership and not finding it.

They are indeed concerned for their children that they are being to rapidly brought into adulthood by teaching them sex and sexuality as a knowledge of paramount importance ...before they even know how to earn a living or even mature enough to handle either sexuality or earning a living. Americans may not be all that bright but they can figure this one out. And they are beginning to voice their opinion on this line of thought. If not to a deaf leadership..among each other on the blogosphere.

Thanks again to all for their posts,

Orangetom
edit on 30-12-2013 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join