It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internet, Website weirdness.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I just went back to write down some of the weird messages and the pages are now gone.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by rikgrimsby

I found it completely by accident just surfing the internet.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
this one is still here

Www.lexellaser.com/medication-nexium/

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Conservatives set in year of nexium discounts responsible reduction of travellers are classified use.

wtf?

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
but as you say the other site has gone

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
back up
texasbighornsociety.org...

rainharvesting.com.au...

heres another site that you can get to from there
edit on 20-12-2013 by rikgrimsby because: extra info

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

And yet another site in this chain, autview.com/discount-silagra/ with even more word salad.

U2's anesthesia larry mullen jr. Withdrawl is a more psychological civil number for some universities than voters

Effects were converted in this days as it were and every republican in both agents of congress...
Then 404'd.

Again, wtf?

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Nice...

i Like this and i dont know why -

More particular services turn the fratellis and glasvegas. Every over-rule hours and grandparents from luzerne county rigorous servicemen included to wilkes university to encompass in the elasticity. Rcsi results such a proposal, but is probably readable in also having its federal serious independent health.

so that line there is Gibberish, the web domain is registered to godaddy

campuschildren.org...

the thing i find strange from this is the fratellis and glasvegas are both Glaswegian bands, my eye was isntantly drawn to it due to various connections to me....

there seems to be no benefit in the "salad" like it is too random to produce search hits....

Site IP - 208.73.211.230

its an inactive Apache server.....

Raw Registrar Data

Domain Name: HTTP.COM
Registrar URL: www.godaddy.com...
Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Name Server: NS1.DSREDIRECTION.COM
Name Server: NS2.DSREDIRECTION.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned

For complete domain details go to:
who.godaddy.com...

Information Updated: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 16:27:40 UTC

Site visits in this month - 16,864

SO i had a look at the address on the site, it takes me to an adress where a company "skintastik" which is a skin rejuvination cosmetic surgery type company... dont know if that means anything... but thought i would provide info

an insurance company and a phsyciatric company, next to a big food plant of some description... nothing over exciting
edit on 20-12-2013 by GonzoSinister because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Some of the pages in the link chain have weird ominous overtones and some pages seem to have a theme. Some have disappeared. I wish I was on an actual computer so i could copy/paste. A lot of it seems like it could be coded messages.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
It's a technique used by so called "black hat" spammers/marketers.

The site texasbighornsociety.org/buy-clomid-cheap/ is a TYPICAL example.

The gibberish is created by bots, they spam the web with fake/bogus texts like that with their keywords in there leading to websites. It's a technique used to increase search engine rankings.

Those bots spam many thousands of websites and whenever a less secure or a site is found where an account can be created (like a Wiki)...the bots make accounts and then spam the sites. This is how the "gibberish" can often also get to trusted and otherwise legit sites. It's SPAM, not a conspiracy or a mystery. The gibberish is auto-generated since those spammers do obviously not write extra content for dispersing their links on thousands of sites, content costs money, it needs to be written..and the content must also be unique. This is why they use pseudo-random fake "articles" which the search engines USUALLY cannot detect as bogus.
edit on 52013R000000FridayAmerica/Chicago22AMFridayFriday by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
???? You posted all of this, and not a single link....

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I think I have found something more on this. It is a search engine spam page placed on the website purposefully. The gibberish page is designed by a program that inserts your keywords randomly.

SEO Doorway Page

Doorway Pages: A doorway page is basically a "fake" page that the user will never see. It is purely for search engine spiders, and attempts to trick them into indexing the site higher.

These sort of pages are, in a nutshell, bad SEO. The basic philosophy of search engine optimization is very simple, and it does not include building invisible (at least to users) pages full of keyword gobbledygook in the hopes of getting ranked just a bit higher in the search results.

websearch.about.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join