It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I May Not Survive The Next 24 Hours, But This Prank Is Worth It

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

its permanent marker on back of his head so he shouldnt notice it in mirror, and it should survive shower, so his first clue will most likely be when he gets to work and people start laughing......

its dark and not great pic so if u cant tell it says "MEANIE"

im gonna laugh myself to sleep tonight lmao

gal

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Pack your bags while he sleeps...

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Oh sweet hilarity. If it wasn't my boyfriends birthday today, I would take advantage of this. Another day my friends, another day.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Lazarus Short
Pack your bags while he sleeps...

lmao he knows hes had it comin. ive threatened to superglue his earlobes intohis canal since he never listenes anyway, ive threatened to glue rainbow colored cottonballs all over his head. i tried to make him a smurf once but turns out blue food coloring just wont stick when mixed with blue body wash..... i cant beleive he slept thru this but im laughin so hard i may actually wake him up from laughing!

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I hope he's a fellow prankster else he might not be happy when the ribbing at work starts.

A lot of men don't like having their ego dinged up in public...but you know him better than the rest of us I suppose. If he's into it, then it is indeed hilarious. If not, being embarrassed in front of coworkers is not going to sit well with him.

I wish you luck.
edit on 12/19/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Curiousgal

What goes around...comes around. Good thing you're not my GF as there would be retaliation and I always escalate. You'd wake up one Saturday morning with a cat face.

At least you's have the weekend to clean it off.

edit on 20-12-2013 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I wonder. Do you feel immune to a counter prank? I can think of several. Will he not seek revenge? Why not?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
I hope he's a fellow prankster else he might not be happy when the ribbing at work starts.

A lot of men don't like having their ego dinged up in public...but you know him better than the rest of us I suppose. If he's into it, then it is indeed hilarious. If not, being embarrassed in front of coworkers is not going to sit well with him.

I wish you luck.
edit on 12/19/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

every coworker meets me w same greeting "u must be the most patient person on this planet to put up with this ****" he constantly messes w people at work, once when changing office spaces he replaced all a coworkers box tags w different numbers so they were all sent to wrong areas of building lol. another worker changed hubs name plate to "elmer" after he bragged about rabbit hunting. those are just most recent i can think of.
at home its never serious. during my pregs he called me beefallo and gorrillapottamus among other things, and took great pride when farting in my face during morning sickness sent me rushing to vomit.

just a couple highlights of the daily crap that gets flipped around here, trust me hes earned it lmfao

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

TDawgRex

What goes around...comes around. Good thing you're not my GF as there would be retaliation and I always escalate. You'd wake up one Saturday morning with a cat face.

also applies to charles, yes he will retalliate, its how we do. once when i filled his shoes with yogurt he called from work sayin somethin came up he cant leave so i gotta get son from after school program. its april, snowstormy april, and im hauling a 1month baby around in huge car seat lookin all over this giant freakin center. not in game room, movie room, music room, snack room, 3 diff sets of stairs mind u! maybe he was between rooms and got missed so i cycle thru rooms again til finally 20min l8r director says "thats weird ur hubs just picked him up 10min b4 u got here...." oh revenge... lol we dont get mad tho, we laugh
we once chased each other down apartment balcony in a full food fight lmao

gal

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I think that we'd all get along. When I was still in the service I pranked my Supply Guy (who is a proud Bears fan) by spreading Green Bay Packers confetti all through his office, filing cabinets, in pretty much everything throughout the supply room, gloves, boots etc. I even printed up some Packers watermarked paper and resealed it back into the sheaf. Three years later he's still finding stuff.
And best of all, the Pack beat them and went to the Super Bowl that year.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

TDawgRex

I think that we'd all get along. When I was still in the service I pranked my Supply Guy (who is a proud Bears fan) by spreading Green Bay Packers confetti all through his office, filing cabinets, in pretty much everything throughout the supply room, gloves, boots etc. I even printed up some Packers watermarked paper and resealed it back into the sheaf. Three years later he's still finding stuff.
And best of all, the Pack beat them and went to the Super Bowl that year.

lmao welcome home cousin! lmfao! my daughter got caught settin off stinkbomb at school when she was abt 10yrs old. hubs handled meeting and told principal shed gotten them from her mother who's "special" and my daughter went along with

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

"Meanie"....haha, that's a good one.

Me and my friends would do this to eachother all the time back in the day when we passed out after a heavy night of drinking.

We never wrote anything like "Meanie" on eachother though, we really only drew......well, lets just call it a specific shape/figure. Not sure if I need to elaborate on what that "shape/figure" was....
edit on 20-12-2013 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

You had better be two towns over by the time he finds it, reprisal pranks are usually far worse.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
darn it. heknew he'd been a jerk last night so expected some sort of retaliationso used dbl mirror this morn and caught it b4 he left for work. he was able to scrub it off fully but warned if he cldnt get it off i had to turn it into a cool lookin tattoo like drawing with flames lmfao

man how i wish he'd made it to work b4 catchin it! dont worry hes not mad, he thot it was hilarious and posed for more pics he can show friends b4 he washed it off lmao.

as for a stronger word or drawing, he was going to work, didnt wanna get him fired lol

top topics

join