It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the U.S. Government Changing the Amount In People’s Financial Accounts with Its Offensive Cyber

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Is the U.S. Government Changing the Amount In People’s Financial Accounts with Its Offensive Cyber Capabilities?

Hidden in the report which the White House panel on NSA released today is a stunning implication: that the U.S. government has been using its massive offensive cyber capabilities to change the amounts held in financial accounts and otherwise manipulating financial systems. S

pecifically, the panel’s report states (page 221):

(1) Governments should not use surveillance to steal industry secrets to advantage their domestic industry;

(2) Governments should not use their offensive cyber capabilities to change the amounts held in financial accounts or otherwise manipulate the financial systems ….

Source - Zero Hedge

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Is the U.S. Government REALLY Changing the Amount In People’s Financial Accounts with Its Offensive Cyber Capabilities?* Cass R. Sunstein had a hand in the report. Also, pay attention to other points in the article. One saying as such that the Süddeutsche Zeitung, Germany's largest newspaper, has alleged that the U.S. government helped Monsanto with attacking the computer of activists against GMOs. While not shokcing in the least, looks like more what has been going on in speculation has come to light of what is really happening.

White House panel on NSA was released. Here's the "Liberty and Security in A Changing World" Report and Recommendations of
The President’s Review Group on Intelligence
and Communications Technologies - Whitehouse.pdf of the 300 page report.

Richard A. Clarke
Michael J. Morell
Geoffrey R. Stone
Cass R. Sunstein
Peter Swire

For some reason I am unable to post to the Breaking Alternative News forum. There is no post or preview button provided. I posted the thread in this 'news' format if it is a more appropriate forum for the thread.
Apologies if shared already, search yielded no results.
*Title as is from article according to TOS.

What do you say ATS?
edit on 19-12-2013 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

I just looked for the "encryption" section ...

Page 36 ... ( lower-half )

Recommendation 29

We recommend that, regarding encryption, the US Government should:

(1) fully support and not undermine efforts to create encryption standards;

(2) not in any way subvert, undermine, weaken, or make vulnerable generally available commercial software; and

(3) increase the use of encryption and urge US companies to do so, in order to better protect data in transit, at rest, in the cloud, and in other storage.

I like what I see in this "Recommendation 29" ... ( however, the "Privacy" would clearly be the "User's Responsibility" )

I do see MORE here than I had previously read in an ... Earlier Thread ... ( and MY "Opinion" there doesn't change ).

BUT

Number "(3)" causes me to WONDER if companies are really implementing PROPER "Privacy and Security". YIKES, do companies have to be TOLD ?!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by FarleyWayne

Thanks for sharing that.

The fact that Sunstein is involved is enough to make it suspect.

Either thread topic, hope it gets more discussion.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

dreamingawake
reply to post by FarleyWayne

Thanks for sharing that.

The fact that Sunstein is involved is enough to make it suspect.

Either thread topic, hope it gets more discussion.

YOU BETCHA! .. ( and/or YOU're WELCOME! )

I don't know about any of the individual names/people ... and I won't be much help there.

BUT

There are some REALLY VERY SMART FOLKS HERE ( on AboveTopSecret.com ) that I find that I can ... "TRUST AND RESPECT".

-
Sentiment: Together ??? ... A "FORCE".

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Sunnstein should worry us, but so should Richard Clarke who was in the White House situation room on 9/11 watching events of the day play out. Clarke was heavily involved with Bin Ladin in the 90s and made a sham show of wanting to take him out with cruise missiles but the CIA was just too pansy before 9/11 so they wouldn't do it blah blah blah.

He's not to be trusted. Neither of them should be.
They are both clever men at doing very devious things while appearing as normal, rational people.
Evil nerd twins.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Well there it is, the government, establishment, TPTB, whatever you wanna call it, can simply add or subtract zeroes in bank accounts.

No wonder they're pushing so hard to have a cashless society, fully electronic money is the ultimate control.

Well, not the ultimate control. The ultimate control is to seize power over carbon, one of the essential building blocks of life.

But money is a close second.

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws"
— Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

edit on 20-12-2013 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Well, Osama Bin Laden was an ally and a CIA asset.

The government had no intention of killing him or they could have easily done so on many occasions, say during their visit to him in a Dubai hospital or as easily as CNN, ABC or Time, which simply waltzed into Afghanistan and conducted interviews etc.

No, they needed him for one last assignment, as the scapegoat for 9/11.

But I would agree, Sunnstein especially, is class A scum bag.
edit on 20-12-2013 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

dreamingawake
Is the U.S. Government REALLY Changing the Amount In People’s Financial Accounts with Its Offensive Cyber Capabilities?* Cass R. Sunstein had a hand in the report. Also, pay attention to other points in the article. One saying as such that the Süddeutsche Zeitung, Germany's largest newspaper, has alleged that the U.S. government helped Monsanto with attacking the computer of activists against GMOs. While not shokcing in the least, looks like more what has been going on in speculation has come to light of what is really happening.

White House panel on NSA was released. Here's the "Liberty and Security in A Changing World" Report and Recommendations of
The President’s Review Group on Intelligence
and Communications Technologies - Whitehouse.pdf of the 300 page report.

Richard A. Clarke
Michael J. Morell
Geoffrey R. Stone
Cass R. Sunstein
Peter Swire

For some reason I am unable to post to the Breaking Alternative News forum. There is no post or preview button provided. I posted the thread in this 'news' format if it is a more appropriate forum for the thread.
Apologies if shared already, search yielded no results.
*Title as is from article according to TOS.

What do you say ATS?
edit on 19-12-2013 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

All of this kind of stuff is really happening. It is very real and very dangerous for everyone involved. Everyone.

new topics

top topics

join