It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonary is Great

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Why are so many people against us masons?

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Ok, first off I'm a Mason. I've been in the Lodge for almost five years, currently I'm junior warden in my lodge. I've never seen anything like alot of you folks talk about. Masonary is nothing more than the world oldest and largest mens fraternal organization. We also give millions of dollars away to charity every day. I don't know why son people think we worship the devil and nonsense like this. I hope this Disney movie National Treasure will open some peoples eyes so they can see that masonic principles are what this country was founded upon. I'm sorry if you think were a cult, but were not most of us are good, honest, born again Christian men that live right in the community you live in. Masonary teaches that were are to tolerate each other even if we don't agree on some issues. This is why you never see your local lodges having ads or commercials try to dispell the meths of our fraternity. There are no reall secrets now that you have the internet. If you look real hard you can find all of our passwords, and handshakes right here on the net. I will probably by kicked off this site but I would at least like to speak up for my fraternity.
:

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This was already posted on another thread. I see no reason for a new one.

Closed.

new topics

join