It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was at the court house today....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
This is soooo weird. I had a revolution today. It was the revolution of the biggest stick theory.

Okay have you seen the TV show called: Camolot? They only did like 1 or 2 seaons of it. It was a great show. So check that out. At the end king Aurthor had both secured the castle and then was offering to fly banners (flags) at each villiage. The banners would be notification to all bandits. it let them know that this or that villiage was under protection from the king.

So you fast forward to today. Taht scam grew and grew and grew, until today, I'm at the court house doing some stuff and I had to sware to the queen x,y and Z. and I'm thinking, wow how did I end up forced to be slave of the queen. I thought I was born a free man. Appearently not. I'm just a queen's sheeple. And if I try and live outside of that or do my own thign I go direct to jail. What a scam.

But what's interesting about it is how just by someone way back in the day having a "bigger stick" than the other person they where able to set up a massive control grid, spanning forward hundreds upon hundreds of years where even some joe blow in the future is subject to their oppression otherwise they go to jail.

What's weird about it is it just put everythign from the land I live in, to how it came ot be, to everything else into proper prespective. so bizzare. Like all it took was one small gang, with a fort, some steel and some skills, to put it all together. fast forward a few centures and here I am being forced to go to the court house to pleague my loyalty to the queen or go direct to jail. What a joke.

what's even more weird is I actually get it. Unlike most sheeple.
edit on 19-12-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Here is a problem that feminism actually addresses - the Patriarchy that hurts everyone. What happens in a Patriarchy, is the person with the Biggest Stick whacks people who threaten their lifestyle by having a better idea for one.

In a society that is not a Patriarchy, healthy and intelligent values are valued. It turns out that in some cases, men don't hate women - they hate other men. Think about that, it's something I finally realized.

They hate that they aren't able to reach their full potential because there is some other man up the ladder that harasses them when they try to make progress, or that they are afraid to make progress.

Interesting though, an oath to the Queen? Is that normal? Or is that because there is no King of England right now and only a queen or what?

edit on 19pmThu, 19 Dec 2013 22:18:57 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Sorry...being facetious. ..

edit on 19-12-2013 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

I can't think of any because I am way too stressed out and about to give up on everything, but I really like your idea, what would yours be like?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

darkbake
reply to post by the owlbear

I can't think of any because I am way too stressed out and about to give up on everything, but I really like your idea, what would yours be like?

I hear you, friend...
The cacophony is deafening yet silent.
I'm not giving up...nor can you...the world needs people like us. Just kick back and relax and for goddesses sake get off of ats
you have friends and are loved...remember that. I do a celtic cross, r/w...just cuz...helps me visualize better. Pm me so we don't hijack this thread. But I am going to bed soon.
edit on 19-12-2013 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Still, there are folks out there that believe the royals are only a figure head or a tourist attraction...
The monarchy will be back in power, it has happened before and is only a matter of time.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Feminism only addresses that because they want the biggest stick to whack people with. It's not about equality.

top topics

join