It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepiest Obama story yet just got creepier

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Pictures speak louder than words !!

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
"the portrait of The One We Have Been Waiting For is larger than Presidents Lincoln and Washington, who flank him, almost like apostles "

Wow how Ridiculous....

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PharaohSmiff

More koolaid aisle 5 - table 3 please.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This happened over a year ago. This thread is silly.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

facelift
reply to post by whywhynot

The only thing that would make this crap more narcissistic, would be if the portrait was done in color.

Like this?

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

whywhynot
More koolaid aisle 5 - table 3 please.

The kool-aid drinkers are the ones who believe that obama had anything to do with the interior decoration of this embassy, or see something sinister in the fact that the president's picture is displayed alongside other presidents.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

ezwip

Finger pointers will always find something to whine about. I prefer to just sit back and watch the show.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

Yeah….right… no one sees anything strange about that picture. You bet.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

ezwip

You may want to check your facts before you make a silly statement.

Check facts here

Large Portraits Of President Obama Unveiled To Guests Of US Embassy In London
December 16, 2013 3:33 PM

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

whywhynot

ezwip

You may want to check your facts before you make a silly statement.

Check facts here

Large Portraits Of President Obama Unveiled To Guests Of US Embassy In London
December 16, 2013 3:33 PM

Just noticed the time stamp. 3:33 Perhaps there is more to this story than meets the eye. I was confused by the story at first because clearly these photos date back to prior to Obama's 2nd election. And while the cover story as to why now is plausible, I'm not buying it. This is so blatant, it must be a coded message not meant for the general audience.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Yep I do find tapestries, and photos of US presidents hanging in foreign embassies 'creepy'.

Thought the British had taste.

It might surprise you to learn that us Brits have no say in how the American embassy at Grosvenor Square is decorated - being, as it is, technically American soil.

Anyhow, surely it's just a modernist painting - it's not really the fashion to paint full length portraits these days.

It's a bit weird they're selling prints - but that's the kind of crap I can imagine politicians of all colours doing though. I wouldn't want it on my wall for sure.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Kinda reminds me of the Jesus statue in dogma.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

douggie60

alienreality

spartacus699
the first black pres, you should all be proud considering your past. It's not 40 years ago you were still treating blacks liek the scum of the earth. The you es version of aparthide.

He's black?
I thought he was white plus 50% black. Does the black half overwrite the white half, since you say he's just black? Perhaps he and others are ashamed of the white part of him? This would explain the extreme racism against whites shown by him, the MSM and everyone else who calls him the first black president, when he is clearly 50% of each race.

The picture of him does look stretched like they were trying to make him look more of something.
edit on 19-12-2013 by alienreality because: added

LOL, so does that make him a Grey ?

I got it!

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Hoosierdaddy71
Kinda reminds me of the Jesus statue in dogma.

Good call! It certainly does! Great movie, BTW. And didn't Chris Rock show up saying Jesus was BLACK!

(post by kazanoom removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

kazanoom
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Away with you troll, be gone! No baiting on this thread.
edit on Mon Dec 23 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Is there any evidence at all that

1. This was done at Obama's behest..

or

2. There is anything out of the ordinary about this in any way?

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

DrEugeneFixer

Is there any evidence at all that

1. This was done at Obama's behest..

or

2. There is anything out of the ordinary about this in any way?

Well I would say the big head is certainly "out of the ordinary" and all about Obama's ballooned ego.

That would lead into #1 by default.

Obama is the world's biggest ultra micro manager and the king of petty nit-picking.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Right, I know that you guys speculate and have hunches that this is all obamas doing, and that a portrait of the sitting president in an embassy is some unprecedented thing...

But I was looking for something a bit more concrete. Thus far all that's been posted is a bunch of peoples' funny feelings.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

Your reply to xuenchen exemplifies the very reason that I didn't respond to you. This tapestry is clearly way out of line for a "portrait of the sitting president in an embassy". If the atypical size of the head appears typical to you then I am sorry but it appears very strange to the majority here. You are welcome to your feelings too, however it is a waste of time to try and explain something to someone who is not willing to listen. You are not accomplishing anything here except making yourself appear silly.

Thus far all that's been posted is a bunch of peoples' funny feelings.

Many of us come here to express our feeling and we don't believe them to be funny. They are our feeling and many posters express them seriously and enjoy the thoughtful exchange of ideas. A reasonable debate can be stimulating and enjoyable. There are things in this world that are quantifiable, solid and verifiable however, there are also a large amount of things that are not so easily measured and feelings play a large role. Relax DrEugeneFixer and engage your thoughtful feelings.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join