It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepiest Obama story yet just got creepier

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by whywhynot

I wonder why they made him look like a used car salesman?................Hmmmmmmm

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe

alienreality

The picture of him does look stretched like they were trying to make him look more of something.

Oh, he does look more "something" alright....

Narcissistic

Smug

Vain

Wearing his usual "Eat Shiite Grin"

All of the above?

Oh and don't forget.
A bit AHOLISH.
LOL

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Narcissistic personality disorder

Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition in which people have an excessive sense of self-importance, an extreme preoccupation with themselves, and lack of empathy for others.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Sorry, but there is absolutely nothing about Obama to be proud of. Yes, people were forward thinking enough to elect him, but, America gets no "atta boy" for electing a useless puppet, no matter his color.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

First of all the civil rights movement was more than 60 years ago. Second if you go to many other countries blacks and asians are still treated as second class citizens (Australia, New Zeland, South Africa) So stop pretending like America is the only country with a broken past.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

WilsonWilson
I dont get it?
Is it not normal to have pictures of the president in your Embassies?

Pictures yes, graven images on a tapestry alter to worship at no.

Just look at it, it is ridiculous and most can see that except; Koolaid man

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by kx12x

Very interesting comparison. The original(?) looks nothing like him, especially when you see his "real" picture! Unreal...

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by OOOOOO

It looks like a Big Head.

edit on 21-12-2013 by WWJFKD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
There are very few people on this planet that I would want to see such a large close-up of their head...

Obama is not one of them...

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

BishopNGreen
I am no fan of any president since Kennedy but I am drawing a line here. If you want to blame an individual for the mess that the U.S.A. has become, blame yourself. You let this happen, I let this happen. The time for blame and finger-pointing has come and gone. Those who continue forward with the "blame him/them" course of logic become just another part of the underlying, corroded foundation upon which the house is collapsing.

Take a step away from the two party, us vs. them mentality and find a mirror. Blame the rube staring back at you. I blame myself and if you are man/woman enough then you'll do the same. Once we have all done that, we can start to fix our dilapidated, dessicated country from our crumbling infrastructure to our emaciated freedom.

But, if you are weak and point the blame towards someone other than yourself, then you are a coward...a festering weakness that needs to be cauterized or removed. The truth hurts but it can set you free.

On topic, I would have to say the other portraits are more indulgent in that they are full body portraits and to find Obama's headshot narcissistic is, perhaps, a projection of one's own insecurities. But really they are the work of artists and therefore any indulgences, emotions expressed, or any other peculiarities are their creation and not to be attributed to the subject.
edit on 12/20/2013 by BishopNGreen because: trying to stay on topic

Best post in this thread and everyone opted to ignore it in order to continue their pity party and smack talking.

Quit your crying and DO something!

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by intelligenthoodlum33

Hey I "threw a star on it".

At some point everyday I look in the mirror and say to myself - "You did this"

Every time I turn a blind eye, or bite my tongue for fear of retribution, emerse myself in some mindless online game to help me not think about it.

But that mirror is always there and it doesn't lie - "You did this"

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

facelift
reply to post by whywhynot

The only thing that would make this crap more narcissistic, would be if the portrait was done in color.

It is! Black and White!

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

edit on 21-12-2013 by Tarzan the apeman. because: boo boo

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BishopNGreen

Now I will look in the mirror and except the responsibility of me being an alcoholic and drug addict, because those were the actions of my own doing. But I will not except responsibility for another's actions. I have voted my whole life, I like to think I voted for an honest person. But what normally happens is they say one thing to get in office and then do the exact opposite when they get in office. So when they choose to go against their own words, they own the blame, not me or the others that may have voted for them. That is why I blame them and not myself. And by them I mean both parties all the ones who can't keep their word to the American public. I get what you are trying to say, but I really think it is wrong for one to accept responsibility for another's action. Peace.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

whywhynot

Wonder what his hat size is? _javascript:icon('
')

That would depend on cranial volume, probably quite a small hat

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
so people have a problem with this president having a picture but not the slave owning president next to him?

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Tarzan the apeman.
reply to post by BishopNGreen

Now I will look in the mirror and except the responsibility of me being an alcoholic and drug addict, because those were the actions of my own doing. But I will not except responsibility for another's actions. I have voted my whole life, I like to think I voted for an honest person. But what normally happens is they say one thing to get in office and then do the exact opposite when they get in office. So when they choose to go against their own words, they own the blame, not me or the others that may have voted for them. That is why I blame them and not myself. And by them I mean both parties all the ones who can't keep their word to the American public. I get what you are trying to say, but I really think it is wrong for one to accept responsibility for another's action. Peace.

I mean no disrespect but alcoholics and addicts have a disease, something beyond their control. I agree that they chose that first drink or that first hit, but your analogy is flimsy at best. It is your duty as a citizen of the U.S. to not only vote but to keep your elected officials honest and accountable. Failure to do so has resulted in systemic corruption and malfeasance. The only thing worse than not accepting personal responsibility is to drink so deeply from the cup of apathy that you actually believe you are exempt from responsibility. Be proud, stand up for your beliefs, and be prepared to lay down your life for liberty.

In the spirit of the season I will add that if everyone took the time to look out for the good of their fellow man, we wouldn't be so divided and ready to fall. So take another look in that mirror and realize, "you are to blame, I am to blame."

'Nuff said.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

LOL, so does that make him a Grey ?

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

alienreality

spartacus699
the first black pres, you should all be proud considering your past. It's not 40 years ago you were still treating blacks liek the scum of the earth. The you es version of aparthide.

He's black?
I thought he was white plus 50% black. Does the black half overwrite the white half, since you say he's just black? Perhaps he and others are ashamed of the white part of him? This would explain the extreme racism against whites shown by him, the MSM and everyone else who calls him the first black president, when he is clearly 50% of each race.

The picture of him does look stretched like they were trying to make him look more of something.
edit on 19-12-2013 by alienreality because: added

LOL, so does that make him a Grey ?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join