It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepiest Obama story yet just got creepier

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
You may love him, you may hate him but no matter what you think if you can just place your political views on hold for one moment and look upon the most ridiculous thing that I have seen all week.

www.americanthinker.com...

You just can't believe that this president is so incredibly tone deaf as to allow this. Now I know what you're thinking, "its not like Barry personally orders the interior decorating a US Embassy". Call me a crazy but I believe the word goes out and the word gets implemented far better than Obamacare. Remember the Obama book Dreams from my Father? Do you remember that it was purchased by the government?

link

Wonder what his hat size is? _javascript:icon('
')
edit on 19-12-2013 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by whywhynot

Let's hope the comments here fair better than the comments on the linked site. I agree that the picture, as displayed, screams ostentatious. While it is a modern adaption, I find its (apparent) attempt to overshadow the more modest portraits of past presidents a bit disrespectful (on a few counts).

+20 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Haha, loved the comment someone made on that page, "the only thing missing is the kneeling bench and prayer candles".

I thought we were done worshiping Obama though? Does he really have any followers left at this point?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by caterpillage

Thanks for pointing out the comments, some are outrageous and should be discounted but some are truly humorous.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

The only thing that would make this crap more narcissistic, would be if the portrait was done in color.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Where's the fly?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by caterpillage

yes he does, the mindless sheep will follow this wanna be dictator off a damn cliff....there seems to be a lot of followers, and the bottom should stink to no end...

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Black and white...Interesting.

Is it just me, or does he look different? Almost like they tried to make him look more..Historic..
I made a comparison here to show the differences..

edit on 19-12-2013 by kx12x because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

edit on 093131p://bThursday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kx12x

I'm the last one to make Obama excuses but, it is a tapestry rather than a photo so that would explain in part a resolution difference. If there were "enhancements" it was probably Bush's fault.

+37 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Lol... this is the first thing that came to my mind when I saw that picture:

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
the first black pres, you should all be proud considering your past. It's not 40 years ago you were still treating blacks liek the scum of the earth. The you es version of aparthide.

+42 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

spartacus699
the first black pres, you should all be proud considering your past. It's not 40 years ago you were still treating blacks liek the scum of the earth. The you es version of aparthide.

He's black?
I thought he was white plus 50% black. Does the black half overwrite the white half, since you say he's just black? Perhaps he and others are ashamed of the white part of him? This would explain the extreme racism against whites shown by him, the MSM and everyone else who calls him the first black president, when he is clearly 50% of each race.

The picture of him does look stretched like they were trying to make him look more of something.
edit on 19-12-2013 by alienreality because: added

+34 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

spartacus699

I never treated anybody like the scum of the earth, I wasn't even alive 40 years ago.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Rick Moran called the hanging of a huge Barack Obama portrait at the US Embassy in London the "Creepiest Obama story yet" yesterday Read more: www.americanthinker.com...#ixzz2nzCOvZ6G Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Yep I do find tapestries, and photos of US presidents hanging in foreign embassies 'creepy'.

Thought the British had taste.

Guess not.
edit on 19-12-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+37 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

spartacus699

He's not black and we would all be happy if he did a damn half decent job....we shouldn't be happy just because of his skin tone and to imply otherwise is what many in his camp do daily.

I wish people would quit trotting out skin color as a reason for anything good or bad. He sucks because of who he is, what he does/doesn't do, his politics, his lack of respect for MANY things, etc. etc. etc. The list could go on for days and not even come close to "color".
edit on 12/19/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Even Obama at this point knows he is the most failed president in history, all he and what supporter's he has left have is to rub him in everyone's face out of pure self hatred for becoming such a fail.

The sad has turned into the pathetic at this point and will only get worse.
edit on 19-12-2013 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

alienreality

The picture of him does look stretched like they were trying to make him look more of something.

Oh, he does look more "something" alright....

Narcissistic

Smug

Vain

Wearing his usual "Eat Shiite Grin"

All of the above?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Our US ambassador to Britain.
His qualification appears to be money and liquor.

en.wikipedia.org...

Matthew Barzun is a descendant of Lucretia Mott,[10] a proponent of women's rights, and John Winthrop, founder of the Massachusetts Bay Colony and the city of Boston.[11] He is married (since 1999) to Brooke Brown Barzun, heiress of the Brown-Forman Corporation distilling empire, which includes the brands Jack Daniel's and Woodford Reserve. They have three children, Jacques Barzun II, Eleanor Barzun, and Charles Barzun. Matthew Barzun’s grandfather was the renowned French-born American cultural historian and former Columbia University professor, Jacques Barzun. He is the second of four children. His younger sister is film producer Lucy Barzun Donnelly, Emmy and Golden Globe winner for her work producing Grey Gardens for HBO. His youngest brother, Charles Barzun, is a tenured professor of law at the University of Virginia. His eldest sister, Mariana Mensch, is director of parent giving and assistant campaign director at Vassar College.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Nice smile ?
That was the second thing I thought to say.
The first isn't there for really really good reason.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join