It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin: I Envy Obama In Light Of NSA Revelations ‘Because He Can Get Away With It’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I searched for this thread on here. Couldn't find anything.

WASHINGTON (CBS DC) – Russian President Vladimir Putin defended the U.S. National Security Agency, and even said he envies President Barack Obama in light of the NSA revelations “because he can get away with it.”

washington.cbslocal.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by capone1

A lot of buzz on talk radio....the fat lady has not started to sing on this and we are told so little of the real scope of this, I think there may be a crack in this mega dam...The old leader of the KGB is jealous as all hell......

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by capone1

Oh that Putin! Such a catty, vivacious wit. Of all the bischy, back-handed compliments I've seen politicians make over the years this one takes the cake. Hands down. Superb.

It's only works because it's true. You know he means it too. I do like the guy, even if he scares me witless. Is that weird?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Oh, we've seen Putin the diver. Putin the Horseman. Putin the Hunter and Putin the Race car driver.

Who knew there was a Putin the Comedian model? Who knew he had a sense a humor?

For a career KGB guy, that's pretty good!

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000
Oh, we've seen Putin the diver. Putin the Horseman. Putin the Hunter and Putin the Race car driver.

Hey Wrabbs, I'm back...mouth rinsed and ready to go!
Love the new avatar.

On topic...Putin is an animal! He is what our politicians were in the 1820's. For the kids out there, look at a $20...that guy got shot in the chest during a duel and then proceeded to beat the ever loving stuff out of the other guy on the lawn...
Putin needs to be respected and feared.
He's not some new england scion from a wealthy family that runs the secret police ala Bush 1.
Putin killed his way to the top. Supposedly he has a higher degree in tae kwon do than Chuck Norris. Good for him.
It could be worse, that comedian that calls himself Yakov Smirnoff could still be telling jokes outside of Branson.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by capone1

puppets complimenting puppets, who's pulling boht their strings?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

Putin's comment was directed at the american people - not obama.

The american people are letting the corrupt US gov't get away with this - The US has become communist and a police state - and we are not doing anything about it.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Yeah a police state like the Israeli new nazis
edit on 19-12-2013 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

He is what our politicians were in the 1820's. For the kids out there, look at a $20...that guy got shot in the chest during a duel and then proceeded to beat the ever loving stuff out of the other guy on the lawn...

Politicians used to duel up when they insulted each other's honor. I'd rather have them shoot each other dead than cause me life's problems… Why can't we go back to the good ol days?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Putin is a pawn....
It's funny how the original destiny that was to remain secret now comes to light for all to see and witness, too bad so many were fooled to think otherwise and now they act surprised , do some reading and you will find the conspiracies of this very state we find ourselves in used to be viewed as pure fiction and now it is becoming pure truth.

That "ancient hope" GWB referred to is coming to fruition and many cannot deal with that reality.

But even an in the know president from the past dropped the major clue, but not too many listened.

In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.

Franklin D. Roosevelt

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000

Don't forget Putin the admirer of the former Soviet Union. Being Putin is the one that restored the old Soviet national Anthem, with minor changes, I would say he misses the past a bit to much.

As for his comments, he could get away with murder since anyone who decides to disagree with him is thrown in prison and forgot about.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

The Blueprint for this was on the drafting table I dare say hundreds of years before Obama, but he just happens to be at that point when the change occurs , he already told us about that too, no one understood it and what it really meant.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by phinubian

I'm going to bite just cuz I'm awake...who planned this? Why and when?
I am open to anything...as any student of history or science should be.
Ball is in your court...I want to believe. (How often do you here that on ats
)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Sorry, not buying the illusion. Truth is that Putin is super villain level threat. The cat is smart as a whip, deadly as hell on a personal and national level and has connection to at least half a dozen countries that would love to bend us over and take it hard.

And yea, he is spying on his people too. We all know it, the difference is that he DOESN'T have to acknowledge it until its made public.

new topics

top topics

join