It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

26 senators defy Obama on Iran sanctions, bill compels US to support Israel if...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Willtell
reply to post by beckybecky

I hope you are the first to sign up for the war

Apprently she tried and got rejcted from the US Army

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

combatmaster

superman2012

teslahowitzer
Really, you think THIS time Iran is playing truthful and fair, it would be a complete 180 from anything they have ever agreed to....the constant stall and decieve tactics, keep watching...

They've been days away from getting a nuclear weapon for decades now. Who is the real liar?

If you think the US is the bad guy, then go live in Iran and renounce your US citizenship..... i would be happy as hell to hold on to it for ya!

It's not about being a good guy or a bad guy. First off there is no such thing as either. Second, it's about necessity. Iran hasn't attacked anyone, they don't deserve to be attacked preemptively. In fact they have a MUCH better track record when it comes to going to war than America does.

Quick question, if you wanted to start a farm and started to buy a bunch of fertilizer. Would you like it if the police kicked your door down and arrested you saying they were preemptively arresting you since they think you are building bombs with that fertilizer despite your protests to the contrary? Well this is the same thing.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Well, now we know exactly which, and how many senators are traitors who work for Israel instead of America. I hope they are arrested and charged. If Israel attacks Iran or anyone else then Israel can fight it. No reason why our kids should die for them. I think a lot of people have opened their eyes to Israel and see them for what they really are, and what they've done, and been doing not only to the Palestinians, but to America and the world. I boycott Israel until the war mongering, occupation and apartheid ends.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
look, we can re-impose harsh sanctions quickly and at any time in the future, Obama has come out and said so. there are already plenty of itchy trigger fingers ready to go to war with Iran, the military has this already "game-planned"...but if we can avoid another war in that region, why not give it a chance...it's too easy for "old men" to send "young men" to die, plus the pressure from all of the "war corporations" that would love to make more profits...the US needs to start changing course to being a "peace nation" instead of a "war nation"...the American people are tired of seeing billions and billions spent to go blow someone up in some foreign country, at the same time we are cutting billions from programs that help our own people
edit on 20-12-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Krazysh0t

combatmaster

superman2012

teslahowitzer
Really, you think THIS time Iran is playing truthful and fair, it would be a complete 180 from anything they have ever agreed to....the constant stall and decieve tactics, keep watching...

They've been days away from getting a nuclear weapon for decades now. Who is the real liar?

If you think the US is the bad guy, then go live in Iran and renounce your US citizenship..... i would be happy as hell to hold on to it for ya!

It's not about being a good guy or a bad guy. First off there is no such thing as either. Second, it's about necessity. Iran hasn't attacked anyone, they don't deserve to be attacked preemptively. In fact they have a MUCH better track record when it comes to going to war than America does.

Quick question, if you wanted to start a farm and started to buy a bunch of fertilizer. Would you like it if the police kicked your door down and arrested you saying they were preemptively arresting you since they think you are building bombs with that fertilizer despite your protests to the contrary? Well this is the same thing.

Good post bro.... but your analogy is not accurate.

Bare in mind that Iran is a country under a religious dictator, that hangs people in public for being homosexual.... how is being gay a crime?
People who do not obey arranged marriage are brutally killed in front of family members! I personally have met 3 different Iranians (born n bred in Iran) who told me that they literally 'escaped', so that they can live a life without all of the above, and i couldnt believe i was hearing this from their mouths.

So.... to answer your 'quick question' - If that hypothetical farm in question was run by a bunch of sadistic inbreds, who disallow free will in the context of love or sexuality (a basic human right) with a punishment of death or torture, then my answer is YES. I would like the police to kick their door down and arrest them.

BTW.... Iran doesnt fight wars because they know they cannot! This isnt ancient Persia anymore, this is global modern warfare and they are not up to par. Simple!

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I'm disappointed to see it's come full circle back around to talk of war with Iran. Gee..last week we'd just suckered them into a deal for P.R. points before trying to force a change in terms after the fact. What happened? Was none of that in good Faith to now read how the comments from Washington are today? Apparently ...not.

Iran is a nation of 70 Million people with a land area nearly 1/3rd that of the United States itself. It's no pushover and will fight back with everything it has, I believe. We've been attacking pipsqueaks and nations we artificially weakened to tweak the odds in advance since Bush Sr. "arrested" Noriega with a full blown military invasion of Panama. Iran won't buckle or just roll, in my view. They'll fight....

...and what made Carter's attempt to rescue some hostages a failure that changed the course of history, hasn't changed. Fuel ranges aren't significantly increased to what they were in 1979/1980 and the population or target centers are no closer now.

Add to that, some of the prime targets to strike are literally within visual sight of huge civilian population centers ..such as Qom (Bomb Mecca, mentally, for how the Shia might see an OOPS where that location is concerned. Not QUITE that extreme, perhaps..but maybe, too).

In this case, I have to say....We will not annihilate them. They will not annihilate us. Despite that, if open war comes, both sides WILL try. The result will be terrible by anyone's measure and the only ones NOT touched are likely to be the leaders on both sides now so eagerly calling for it.

Eventually, short of annihilation, we'll have to sit down and talk to work it out. Even if that's on the figurative version of the USS Missouri. It's still the same end result.

How about we cut to that talk and work stuff out part, and leave the whole millions dead thing for a simulation to say we know what may have been?

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Fylgje
Well, now we know exactly which, and how many senators are traitors who work for Israel instead of America. I hope they are arrested and charged. If Israel attacks Iran or anyone else then Israel can fight it. No reason why our kids should die for them. I think a lot of people have opened their eyes to Israel and see them for what they really are, and what they've done, and been doing not only to the Palestinians, but to America and the world. I boycott Israel until the war mongering, occupation and apartheid ends.

war is good for the economy.you can make tons of money selling arms to both sides.
also reduces unemployment.

by invading iran we can export trouble makers.

i suggest the 2 million in prinson population be freed given two weeks training and sent out in invade all terrorist coutries like iran,syria,arabia,pakistan,africa and free the world from terrorists.

i mean lets them earn their keep instead of sitting around i prison and doing nothing.

this will free up the prisons and elininate terrorists oll ober the world.

just imagine a 2 million man army.
they will be unstoppable.

i say we should conquar the world and be masters of the planet.

dont let iran bhully us.invade iran.

show them who is boss.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Here is a link to the Democratic puppet war mongers who will do anything AIPAC commands then to do.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

combatmaster

superman2012

teslahowitzer

???

Rather than engage himself in the system to try to make the country better, he should just up and move?

I don't know who the bad guy is....i only know that there are no good guys in world politics.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

beckybecky
America needs to invade iran as soon as possible and sort out these terrorists.

Cuz we all know how well that worked out in Iraq and A-stan.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

JohnnyCanuck

beckybecky
America needs to invade iran as soon as possible and sort out these terrorists.

Cuz we all know how well that worked out in Iraq and A-stan.

it's worked out well for us.the terrorism is confined to irak now and they no longer a threat to america.we have influence there.we control their government.

our corporations benefit to billions from the endless rebuilding caused by the war and daily terrorist activity in irak.

this is compensation for the billions we spend liberating from soddam.
we are punishing them thoroughly for threatening us.

when not if when we invade iran we will benefit even more.

i say unleash the prisomn population onto iran and make them fight for liberty,freedom and the pursuit of happiness.

make the prison inmates work for america.make them proud .make iran pay for defyng america.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

Umm...Iraq never was a threat to America.

edit on 24-12-2013 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

well, the "threat" was to the petrodollar.

Notice that we typically only go after nations that are not Federal Reserve nations. Those are our enemies. Apparently.

To better understand world politics, watch The Sopranos. LOL

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join