It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth Wind Map

page: 1

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This is the most amazing thing. I was watching the weather network and they gave out the link to this website made by a guy in Tokyo to track the wind currently. If you cursor over the map you can change locations.
This may have already been posted somewhere in a current thread, but I didn't find it. Was too cool not to share.

EarthWindMap

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

AccessDenied
This is the most amazing thing. I was watching the weather network and they gave out the link to this website made by a guy in Tokyo to track the wind currently. If you cursor over the map you can change locations.
This may have already been posted somewhere in a current thread, but I didn't find it. Was too cool not to share.

EarthWindMap

The site seems to be hanging. Is it the new colorized version that I saw a article on it today?

Here's a black and white version. But it only shows the US.

hint.fm...
edit on 19-12-2013 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

It is a very cool map. I have had it bookmarked for a couple of weeks now as it has been making the rounds of the soaring pilots forums. It is actually quite handy when looking at global seasonal patterns.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
TDawg, its a full color map. Not like the one you posted. No idea why it may be giving you issues.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Flagged and star'd, not only for later viewing (freaking browser here doesn't support that freaking "octet-stream", kthnxbye!), but for --cool--!

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
OH THAT IS COOL!

You can see how the Ocean and Mountain Ranges affect weather patterns.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Very cool! Thank you!

top topics

join