It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Duck Dynasty, African Americans were happier under Jim Crow laws

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

spartacus699
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I dont' think so because I don't believe you're born gay, your race you can't choose.

You are willing to denigrate another human because of your belief? I thought belief was religious....

You DO realize that belief that sexuality is a choice is an admission of homosexual feelings, right? I think you are born into sexuality because I could not have homosexual sex. But to believe that one could simply choose to be homosexual indicates a viewpoint that already has homosexual proclivities.

god made adam and eve not adam and steve. You're born straight. But there's so much corruption int he world that just the same way you coudl be born honest and innocent, one day could find yourself as some kind of criminal because you choose that lifestyle, same with your sexuality. Your born stright but if you're not careful and you let the dark side of the force creep it's way in, hang around the wrong crowd, or potentially even suffer some kind of abuse and are not able to get help and get back to normal then you could find yourself victim to alternations in sexuality. I talked to a gay guy. He said the moment he became gays was just after a suicide attempt. I think that says something. There's a lot of evil in the world. It's lurking everywhere and anywhere. YOu have to be on your guard at alll times so you dn't get sucked into teh dark side of the force. Look at darth vador. He started out as Jedi. Not as the evil villian Darth Vador. One bad choice after another after another. Until eventually everything is a blur. YOu don't know up from down. You don't know right from wrong. A little more evil each day, day after day and eventually you find youself in some helll hole of life wonder "how on earth did I wind up here living like this?" here's the key your life is either going to be a example for other to strive for as role model, or a warning to others of what not to do, how not to live. You got to study the foundations of how life is designed so you can learn to live well. no one is perfect. I'm not even close. But I'm saying at least understand how the system works. If you understand that then at least you got a chance to apply it and make your life a great thing. But to sit back and think that all kinds of holly wood crap telling us it's okay to be gay, and okay to do every other vile thing coming out of hollywood is rediculous. At least if you know what's going on you have a chance. Even if you screw up, it's okay. But to not know, that's no way to life. You don't know the reef is right under your boat. You're sailing blind. Who told you it's okay to be gay? Someone on tv, some teacher, someone in media, online? Who taught you waht you believe now? And were they a reliable source to learn that information from? How did they know it was the correct way to think believe or live? Question everything before you adopt some new belief, about life, about youself, about anything really.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

spartacus699

bigfatfurrytexan

spartacus699

I dont' think so because I don't believe you're born gay, your race you can't choose.

You are willing to denigrate another human because of your belief? I thought belief was religious....

You DO realize that belief that sexuality is a choice is an admission of homosexual feelings, right? I think you are born into sexuality because I could not have homosexual sex. But to believe that one could simply choose to be homosexual indicates a viewpoint that already has homosexual proclivities.

god made adam and eve not adam and steve. You're born straight. But there's so much corruption int he world that just the same way you coudl be born honest and innocent, one day could find yourself as some kind of criminal because you choose that lifestyle, same with your sexuality. Your born stright but if you're not careful and you let the dark side of the force creep it's way in, hang around the wrong crowd, or potentially even suffer some kind of abuse and are not able to get help and get back to normal then you could find yourself victim to alternations in sexuality. I talked to a gay guy. He said the moment he became gays was just after a suicide attempt. I think that says something. There's a lot of evil in the world. It's lurking everywhere and anywhere. YOu have to be on your guard at alll times so you dn't get sucked into teh dark side of the force. Look at darth vador. He started out as Jedi. Not as the evil villian Darth Vador. One bad choice after another after another. Until eventually everything is a blur. YOu don't know up from down. You don't know right from wrong. A little more evil each day, day after day and eventually you find youself in some helll hole of life wonder "how on earth did I wind up here living like this?" here's the key your life is either going to be a example for other to strive for as role model, or a warning to others of what not to do, how not to live. You got to study the foundations of how life is designed so you can learn to live well. no one is perfect. I'm not even close. But I'm saying at least understand how the system works. If you understand that then at least you got a chance to apply it and make your life a great thing. But to sit back and think that all kinds of holly wood crap telling us it's okay to be gay, and okay to do every other vile thing coming out of hollywood is rediculous. At least if you know what's going on you have a chance. Even if you screw up, it's okay. But to not know, that's no way to life. You don't know the reef is right under your boat. You're sailing blind. Who told you it's okay to be gay? Someone on tv, some teacher, someone in media, online? Who taught you waht you believe now? And were they a reliable source to learn that information from? How did they know it was the correct way to think believe or live? Question everything before you adopt some new belief, about life, about youself, about anything really.

Are you already drunk?

Darth Vader?

I was never told it was ok to be gay. I just choose to not care what another person does with their genitalia when I am not involved.
edit on 25-12-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

spartacus699

bigfatfurrytexan

spartacus699

Are you already drunk?

Darth Vader?

I was never told it was ok to be gay. I just choose to not care what another person does with their genitalia when I am not involved.
edit on 25-12-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

you have a low self esteem. Anyone who just continues to insult because they can't actually debate just tells me they have a low self esteem. So what you gonna insult me some more and prove me point.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
OK, enough of the personal off topic posts. If the sniping doesn't stop removing posts will be the least of it. Post bans to follow.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join