It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fossilized Mytilis and Molluscs on Curiosity Sol 329, 443?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Son of Will

jhn7537
Would Mars have fallen in the "Habitable Zone"? I've always wondered that because if it could have once been a Earth-like planet, you have to wonder what the seasons would have been like there. Extreme cold/heat or similar to Earth based off distance from sun?

Wonder no more =)
Here

This is one of my favorite fences to sit on. Thanks Arken, you are truly one-of-a-kind around here.
edit on 12 21 2013 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

Thanks for your kind words. But I'm sure that there are other ATS members members tha post interesting anomalies.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Arken

ChesterJohn
reply to post by Arken

Some will see what they want. At this point it is like looking at ink blots each will see what they want. You will need to go to the exact spot and look first hand. Arm chair blurry photo interpretations are not very scientific.

The pictures are of harder minerals (rock) exposed by the erosion of the softer minerals (rock) caused by the Martian winds (not water).

Your (personal) opinion is in contrast with NASA JPL Team and the presence (past) of water in that LAKE... and is NOT very scentific at all.

Lake they can't prove it was a lake. Like I said in order to prove their THEORY is to go there in person and test and observe.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

ChesterJohn

Arken

ChesterJohn
reply to post by Arken

Some will see what they want. At this point it is like looking at ink blots each will see what they want. You will need to go to the exact spot and look first hand. Arm chair blurry photo interpretations are not very scientific.

The pictures are of harder minerals (rock) exposed by the erosion of the softer minerals (rock) caused by the Martian winds (not water).

Your (personal) opinion is in contrast with NASA JPL Team and the presence (past) of water in that LAKE... and is NOT very scentific at all.

Lake they can't prove it was a lake. Like I said in order to prove their THEORY is to go there in person and test and observe.

Another Billionaire Mission??

No, Please! Don't waste taxpayers money....

And maybe, after that another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, till the end of time....
No. Please.

There are tons of evidences to release the "Big News" without waste other billions!

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ChesterJohn

Wrong. Your have read the wrong NASA website.

Send an astronaut up-there?

Impossible, for the next 50 years.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

The astronauts should be there around 2025... and there is ice on Mars, it is not impossible for there to have been water on Mars in the past by any means. I am running with the assumption this is a lake bed.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

I am running with the assumption this is a lake bed.

This is exactly the same NASA/JPL Assumption: Gale Crater IS an Ancient LAKE.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Dozens and dozens of new images in this particular site! Seems Curiosity is really, really curious about these anomalies.... Sol 442.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Arken
reply to post by Arken

Dozens and dozens of new images in this particular site! Seems Curiosity is really, really curious about these anomalies.... Sol 442.
shark teeth, big ones and little ones,imbedded in ancient mud. mars.jpl.nasa.gov...
edit on 6-1-2014 by symptomoftheuniverse because: (no reason given)
better example mars.jpl.nasa.gov...
edit on 6-1-2014 by symptomoftheuniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

Good catch!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join