It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Karma's Backlash - A look inside

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Have you had a bad life since child hood?

Has this bad life been backed up by your trolling/crapping on other peoples lives?

You could be a victim of Karma/Destiny.

If your life has been bad in your definition to where it most likely was supposed to be a humbling experience for you. Since you are the way you are.

If your one of those people who when something bad happens can't learn or humble down from it because you have a psychological problem with accepting responsibilities for your own actions. Or you just can't see yourself from and outside perspective.

Maybe you just think your logic is superior to everyone elses to the point where even when someone points out all the flaws in it you just see it as someone trolling you.

You could be one of those people who feel like you need to troll/crap on everyone to the point of controlling/manipulating how they think so you can have advocates to back your logic.

Your way of confirming to even your unbelieving self that you are right.

Therefore not only are you controlling/manipulating people around you but you are using them to control/manipulate yourself.

There is alot to be said here. If your life is bad by your definition and you are the way you are. To the point where someone has sat back looked at your life and broke it down for you so that they can see that destiny predicted you, and crapped on you from the beginning.

Which would prove destiny and karma at the same time.

Even if this does not pertain to you you know someone it does. I guarantee it.

Maybe it's that friend who fights so strongly to prove there logic to the point where they won't take in logic that trumps there own philosophy and evolve to the next level.

These are sociopaths that usually have no real friends because real friends would ask them to get psychologically evaluated.

But the friends don't ask this because this guy is such a hassel to prove he has a problem to that all anyone can do is sit there and act like they have no problem.

It's that guy that joins a fraternity or SS(secret Society) and tries to explain tot hem what they believe does not fit into there belief as the fraternity SS accepts all beliefs.

And while they may have alot of good intentions and logic in thoughts. Behind this guys back they look at each other and say "Hell get it".

And this is what they are saying about "Atheists" when they are believing in some intelligence outside of there own.

That guy will most likely have trouble climbing the ladder in his brotherhood because again they are so brainwashed in what they believe as truth that they cannot see truth.

Now let's really get to dissecting this.

Your life was already foreseen everything in your life was put there to tell you who you are. the "Atheist" that joined a brotherhood full of worshipers of god. Are around those people because they are supposed to see the light.

They are in the dark and was accepted to show that people in the light will still catch those who are lost.

Those people who have a hard life and won't see why there life is such in there self are generally around a family full of Christians.

Again another stepping stone that may never been seen.

What my point here is if you look within and around and see someone who is lost. You are most likely surrounded by worshipers.

You don't believe and struggle. So what is the lesson here?

You were told from day one with your hard life and environment of church and bibles that you would be a lost soul.

You proved prophecy and it seems like you been crapped/trolled for good reason.

But lets remove religion and go right in to how other people are treated.

Are you a drug dealer who uses younger siblings to keep the flock of customers coming in?

How many lives have you ruined?

That's why you feel like the world owes you a big kiss on the arse.

Karma/destiny proven!

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Somebody crap on you Bro?

Wow...

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Is that an admittance?

Are you proof of predicted destiny? And victim of Pre-Karma?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicarious10000

Actually I thought you were describing most on this site.

A victim? If I am, I am completely unaware of it.
edit on 19-12-2013 by whyamIhere because: Looked like a third grader wrote it.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Sometimes a curse...

Turns out to be a blessing!

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I just picked up the Winter 2013 issue of 'Light of Consciousness' magazine.
It has 'Karma and Compassion, we are all connected' as it's main article.
I"m not convinced about Karma. Collective Karma. Individual Karma.
Some of it makes sense. Some of it doesn't.
I guess we'll find out when we 'move on' to the next life.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yeah but doesn't it make sense when someone screws you over that you getting them back is karma.

Now when you don't get a chance to get them back and something happens to them. That's still karma.

When you lie to someone then turn and run into the wall that's karma.

It's all around always was and always is. When your born into a hard life that is supposed to teach you a lesson from day one.

The proof you deserved it is when you cook meth and ruin peoples lives. (pre-karma)

Some people get pre-karma but it's not what they are going to do to people. it's who they are supposed to become.

The proof in that is when they had a bad life and they are such a good friend/willing to give you the shirt off there back.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I want to use this post to reach out to those who are not an extreme case ie drug dealer/pimp.

If you feel your life was bad/hard. Had more trouble getting through then enjoying the success.

There are many reasons to this. Here is a big one.

Most likely you were to be humbled down because you are to conceited! (Your soul mate will be someone you easily pass judgement on) If you do not catch this early you are stuck in relationshi*'s your whole life.

Some people are just to selfish. Your selfishness can make other people suffer therefore you suffered.

I'm sure you are capable of theorizing from here.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Would like to expand more on the pimp thing that I included into the conversation.

While manipulating women with women to become prostitutes/call girls is damaging.

I have to think that this is the catalyst like the drug dealer to lessons to be learned.

The universe is saying that if you judge a man by the meat he has butchered then you don't deserve a soul mate anyway.

And since this is all you care about upfront besides looks obviously the quality of relationships you will be in will be worthless.

And since you won't be able to get a quality of man because with all your messing around skyscrapers no way you are going back to a suburban house.

Therefore you are ruined and with your shallow standards why not just work the street? Your not a wife/mother anyway!

Service someone!

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Women who are in Adult Movies. Prostitutes/call girls it's not over for them.

The intelligent ones who have been doing it so much get so tolerant to sex that they realize just how unimportant it is. Because they are not valuable down stairs they go home at night lonely.

Eventually they'd want someone to cuddle with and share there life with you would think. Again these are the ones that figure it out.

Some guy comes along and wants to clean her life up. Ultimately that's her man. And just how judgmental is she going to be?

Eventually she will get old when this happens the only value she physically had left is gone.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
This post is for those that are oblivious to how crappy that situation CAN be.

If your g/f goes to OSU and has to stay int he dorms, most of the black community at them colleges know them females are far from home. The majority anyway.

And they don't want racism around there school. As the jocks being mostly the black community run the show.

So they will have females who they either already own or are prospects have them int here room around those females who don't have mommy and daddy anymore.

They'll have sex in front of them and other things to get her tolerant to being around a black man and seeing white women with black men.

Eventually depending on how attractive the targeted female is she could become a dope whore. Or she could be turned into a call girl around the campus. This is after most of the black men have had her.

In order to get her to comply if they want to target her into being with black men. They will reach out to homosexual men and make the only sex life she can see be black men.

She will believe all the white men shes around are gay. She'll eventually want to get laid and the only thing available is black men.

Not only do they brain wash them they manipulate the whole environment around them in order to remove racism and to also keep there cash flow!

So there she could be in her dorm right now being influenced into joining her roommate in a group activity that involves sex.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Vicarious10000

Is that an admittance?

Are you proof of predicted destiny? And victim of Pre-Karma?

Have you admitted it yourself?
Maybe what you said applies to you too.

Quoting the OP
You could be one of those people who feel like you need to troll/crap on everyone to the point of controlling/manipulating how they think so you can have advocates to back your logic.

Your way of confirming to even your unbelieving self that you are right.

What do you think?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Learner

Yeah you got defensive!

Do you need to ask if karma has played a role in my life?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicarious10000

You almost read my mind, or at least what I was going to say to you.
I had to ask, first, because I saw you getting defensive, but if you weren't being defensive then I do not know the intent of your post. Care to enlighten me there?

Now, to answer this question:

Vicarious10000
Do you need to ask if karma has played a role in my life?

Yes.
The truth has to reveal itself in some way, and, at whatever the cost, I must learn that truth. I "need" to.
So, do you think I don't need to know?

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

We can turn the tables all night but you was the first one to point the finger.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Vicarious10000

We can turn the tables all night but you was the first one to point the finger.

I'd rather not turn the tables, I admit to being defensive as far as I've chosen to have that word defined.
I expected it to be known that we were both being defensive.
I gambled on whether you would say that about yourself since you were the one who brought the topic up, and since you reacted in the way that you did [(and, of course, since I pointed it out)].
edit on 20-12-2013 by 1Learner because: I wished to add the information within the last pair of brackets

top topics

join