It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are All Mad Here, ( quote from Alice in Wonderland)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
They came on like a swarm of locusts, bouncing back and forth every second. Never in my life did I imagine this, surrounded by people all the time. I was always introverted , kept to self and stayed " lone wolf" walking my own path for awhile. Well at times in my past not always.

To see the impossible, is to walk in uncharted territory. Go somewhere that has not been seen or experienced. Reminds me of magic, the final fantasy medieval times games I used to play growing up. How something can just materialize like fire or water/ice out of thin air. Telepathy is the ability to move things with your mind, and / or read thoughts ( that might be Telekinetic) . The brain is the organ they know the least about or so they say " officially".

So there I was surrounded by people my peers growing up , people from high school. I struggled so hard to get out and leave never would I have imagined my damnation would be that classroom with the door locked from the other side. Mistakes I made when I was a minor, I don't even think about anymore. I know some people might glamorize it and say," that was the best time of my life" but I think that means you got nothing to look forward too. So surrounded by these people and their society, I didn't think they acted very intelligent. The way they talked and moved was very immature. Like peer pressure they just wanted to fit in and feel back into old archetypes.

Back reliving high school, I felt like I was at an extended reunion. A lot of people I know came by and I was the rabid wolf in the cage foaming at the mouth. Come by for the gathering, they didnt necessarily come to see me. Make appearances though and smile and nod your head, stay civilized. Even though all these shadows and doppelgangers of people I used to know came to steal from me.

What I speak of is a very advanced and sophisticated case of schizophrenia. Where part of my brain used to write dialogue 24 hours a day. Supposedly people who lived close to my house were social networking over the radio waves or something. It went all over the place and didnt " fold" completely till I was on meds. It was hard to catch them in something that wasn't real. And your " moving" always, so rarely if something did sound strange it gets flooded with dialogue. It's your subconscious talking to you, designed for you and part of you. Like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

Thought i'd make an appearance...

Since you're using my line

new topics

join