It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dashka stone: Map of the Creator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I read about this when it was discovered, it's a wonderful discovery, but since then, it appears that research stopped, or maybe maintained secret. I don't know, because i think it deserves more study.

www.examiner.com...

Original Pravda article :

english.pravda.ru...

Google images :

www.google.com.br...:en-US
fficial&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=8ia zUoOQJLffsASxsoKQDw&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1600&bih=741#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=4KFyPNBd5oSlRM%3A%3BAsE_1x9299rUuM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fhague6185.files.wo rdpress.com%252F2013%252F08%252Fthe-map-of-the-creator.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fhague6185.wordpress.com%252F2013%252F08%252F20%252Fdashka-stone-reveal s-pre-global-flood-civilization%252F%3B640%3B347

edit on 19-12-2013 by angkory13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by angkory13

Interesting post i remember reading something about this few months ago SnF.

However our scientific communities will simply consider this to be another antediluvian oopart. Nothing to see here people move along please, lest you discover some truth!

edit on 19-12-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Not only DID they Exist but THEY were more advanced than us, weather they would be recognisable as human in both physical (I would say yes to that) and psychological matters is unknown but you know when they claim there are ancient ruins on the moon and mars then they claim there are no traces to support an ancient civilisation, this is a rare survivor and though in itself unique it is far from the only odd ancient find.
Take waffle rock for instance, s8int.com...
When they built the reservoir they destroyed the original formation and saved only this fragment, it is by all accounts a very poor part of the rock formation which was far more symmetrical than this, but then the other parts could not be explained away a little like the ark formation at little arrarat and it's iron rivets.
S+F
edit on 19-12-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

LABTECH767

Not only DID they Exist but THEY were more advanced than us, weather they would be recognisable as human in both physical (I would say yes to that) and psychological matters is unknown but you know when they claim there are ancient ruins on the moon and mars then they claim there are no traces to support an ancient civilisation, this is a rare survivor and though in itself unique it is far from the only odd ancient find.
Take waffle rock for instance, s8int.com...
When they built the reservoir they destroyed the original formation and saved only this fragment, it is by all accounts a very poor part of the rock formation which was far more symmetrical than this, but then the other parts could not be explained away a little like the ark formation as little arrarat and it's iron rivets.
S+F

Very good s8int.com...

About antediluvian civilizations, i always back to Immanuel Velikovsky theories. He have very good ideas about earth changes events. He is unique. Take a look at www.varchive.org... . I always read it randomly, due to the weight of the theme.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Right, so, this 120 Million year old rock accurately maps out a river system that exists today, that never existed 120 Million Years ago?

The entire Himilayan Mountain Range was BELOW SEA LEVEL and was in fact the Tethys Ocean only 60-70 Million years ago.
Entire mountain ranges were seafloor and people expect anyone to believe a river system and geology extent today resembled anything that was around 120 Million Years ago?

120 Million years!

The GRAND CANYON is less than 80 Million Years old, and we're to expect a river system extent today to look like it did some 120 Million Years ago?

It's my opinion, anyone believing anything about maps 120 Million years old, especially where they resemble contemporary geology are essentially broadcasting to everyone around them that they've zero Education, have never been to University, are brain damaged, and/or militantly reject Plate Tectonics, Geology, Chemistry, and everything else that goes into the constant and ever changing change of this planet's surface features.

edit on 12/19/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite
Right, so, this 120 Million year old rock accurately maps out a river system that exists today, that never existed 120 Million Years ago?

The entire Himilayan Mountain Range was BELOW SEA LEVEL and was in fact the Tethys Ocean only 60-70 Million years ago.
Entire mountain ranges were seafloor and people expect anyone to believe a river system and geology extent today resembled anything that was around 120 Million Years ago?

120 Million years!

The GRAND CANYON is less than 80 Million Years old, and we're to expect a river system extent today to look like it did some 120 Million Years ago?

It's my opinion, anyone believing anything about maps 120 Million years old, especially where they resemble contemporary geology are essentially broadcasting to everyone around them that they've zero Education, have never been to University, are brain damaged, and/or militantly reject Plate Tectonics, Geology, Chemistry, and everything else that goes into the constant and ever changing change of this planet's surface features.

I had started to regret reading this thread until I came upon your reply.
You've definitely made it time well spent!

*Ducks and runs before whip cracks in my direction*

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Whoever cooked up that map of the creator thingy after seeing a rock with a lot of cracks and squiggles on it, had too much of moonshine, too much of idle time, but didnt have a scientific reasoning analytical mind.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

120 Million years!

I do not believe too much in this datings too. I agreed with you that Earth suffered many changes across the ages. But if you read about the Stone map you'll see that it is really strange. About Earth and Cosmic changes take a look at Immanuel Velikovsky books. Time is showing he was right in many aspects. This is a link where there is some of his works.
www.varchive.org...

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Wouldn't a society advanced enough to develop flight capabilities have used something else to make a map on besides some rocks?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Thorneblood

Wouldn't a society advanced enough to develop flight capabilities have used something else to make a map on besides some rocks?

Was not able to follow links but your comment brought a different thought to mind. I think the opposite. If they were really smart they would know that artifacts in stone are the only ones that stand the test of time.

The Bot

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

" Pravda" is a Ru disinfo site, it's not a " reliable resource", it's on par with the Sunday Mail, Sorcha Fael et al.

2nd.

Ro
edit on 19-12-2013 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Here is some information on the geological stability of the URAL mountain region, the area has been stable since it was formed as part of the PANGEAN supercontinent so it actually very old, www.earthscrust.org...
Now admittedly the geology would have changed vastly even after the formation process had stopped through natural erosion but the analogy to the grand canyon is not fair in that the grand canyon is primarily a sand stone formation and the Urals are granitic mountains formed during continental folding.
The age of the object may not be as old as 120 million years and another site claims 50 million but I for one am not doubtful as to it's interesting and enigmatic property's.
Once again remember the age of the Ural mountain range is between 250 to 300 million years old and they are one of the oldest surviving mountain ranges on the planet which must at one time have dwarfed the likes of the Himalayas and may have hosted peaks that would put Everest to shame.
Now erosion is a method as you know that through it's water based interaction with the structure of the land and the corrosive nature of water led geologists to use a high viscosity fluid model to describe its geological actions through erosion over time but were there are deep fold rift structure valleys (like in the Urals) and sufficient constant water flow you must recognize that because if this and the softer mineral of the folds that the flowing water would therefore have maintained to some degree in this geologically stable area the general flow pattern of the rivers for a extremely long time and the direction of those water course would stay going through the softer mineral but once out of this dense granitic area nd in lower areas the rivers would more freely alter there course.

Just one thought and I can not prove this statement but on German satellite television they used to play a feed of imagery from the shuttle missions looking down at earth and I would watch it for hours on end searching for structure, On one occasion on a broad view down at the south American rainforest with the Andes visible all the way to the pacific in the upper part of the view and the jungle in the lower part of the view (meaning up was west and down was south) there was a structure reminiscent of a giant hydro electric dam making a giant crop mark in the jungle, imagine if you will hoover dam but thousands of times bigger and buried with jungle growing over it, this was to the bottom of the image and the curve of the mark/structure was the wrong way around as the arch of the dam was facing down to the bottom of the image but it was perfectly symmetrical and thicker in the middle of is bow exactly like hoover dam, up toward the mountains about half way between the structure and the mountains and skewed to the right about 15 degrees was a series of eight pyramid like formations in two parallel rows equidistant with neat formation but also overgrown and green as seen from space which were reminiscent of the structures you see on a vastly smaller scale at modern hydro electric structures housing generators (though I doubt even if I was right this was there purpose), now this structure obviously predated the Andes to my mind so was over 20 million years old and the valley it once used as an outflow was completely sediment filled making the structure merely a mark in the form of the jungle but I thought for a very long time on what I was looking at as I had recorded it to VHS and watched it again and again, this is over twenty 15 ago, I realized that at one time the mid Atlantic ridge would likely as it is a geological expansion zone and was highly active, have pushed the area east of where the Andes now stand upward and tilted the continent down to the west causing the flow of rivers from this then chain of volcanic mountains to flow west and if there was someone whom could build this for power generation then they would naturally have harvested such resource, this would of course push it's age back even further to over 60 million years and it is my belief that the evidence does exist (often ignored because of it's side) and that these people, whom ever they where make our own blind and arrogant supposedly advanced culture and technology look like the babblings of a bunch illiterate ignorant and angry children as we can not even unify our world in favour of our own survival.
We all know that a sub department affiliated to NASA airbrushed data from lunar and martial imagery probably in line with policy instituted after the brookings report and the international agreement that was obtained at the time between both America and the soviet union to suppress such data from the public as they feared the anarchy and collapse to there systems that the report predicted would be the outcome of disclosure that we are A. Not alone either now or in the past and B. are no where near as advanced as they are or where and the fear that this would do to global religion and identity.
It is conceivable that this department or international organisation has gained a life all of it's own and is no longer working in our interests but merely to maintain it's own existence while harming the greater knowledge of the human race so is actually now working against the benefit of the human race.
I no longer have a working VHS recorder/player but it is possible I still have that tape somewhere.

edit on 20-12-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Interesting for sure...

I'm curious.. We have had other threads talking about out of place artifacts in the Siberian / Kamchatka, from the Tunguska event, to a 300 million year old, petrified, gears to the cauldrons in the valley of death.

We seem to be finding some very interesting things in that area. I wonder if they are related.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Already posted?

That one was closed, but this one?
edit on 20-12-2013 by ChuckNasty because: 2nd link

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

Anything prior to the start of the last glacial period .. roughly 100,000 years ago, would have been COMPLETELY different. It is impossible for any map older than that to depict CURRENT rivers. As always, people on ATS want to believe so bad that they leave all sense and reason to do so.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

You have a point as far as glaciation is concerned but how much glaciation actually occurred there, remember that the mammoth seem to have been flash frozen sometimes with buttercups still in there mouths as has been quoted quite often and sensationalized in the tundra of Siberia which is far north of the Ural region and as for large mountains, well glaciation wears them down it but it would take a far longer ice age to obliterate them than those we have had so the topography would remain almost the same, the possible evidence for a polar shift (though I do not espouse Hapgoods ECD theory) is undeniable but like always the earth surface is a mosaic of different geological epochs some weathering out and others being buried so definitive proof of such is difficult even when using advanced isotopic analysis as we do not know to what level the sample taken are contaminated by later chemical or ground water intrusion, a good example and staying on the map theme is the infamous map from the Turkish archives called the Piri Reise map that shows Antarctica with it's mountain ranges and even rivers accurately depicted (so during the estimated millions of years that topography seems compressed but otherwise not too different from the portolon), now it took until the 1956 British Antarctic survey to discover many of the features and it was only with the advent of radar ground topography that the accuracy of the map could be attested and it now remains one of the biggest cartographic mysteries of today, it was actually more accurate than anything we had until the 1960's for that ice drowned land mass, on a lesser scale the depiction of high brazil is also found of many portolons and that is exactly were a large island about the area of Wales in Britain is, now below the surface to the west of Ireland what would have been land during the peak glaciation of the last ice age and possible before it as the ice compressed the crust of WESTERN Europe and it is today still slowly rising lies a rise in the sea bed of the same relative shape and size as depicted on those portolons.
There is one thing about convincing yourself but it is vastly more harmful to propagate disbelief in obvious facts and to blinker others into the wrong path, Some things like religion we take by faith or even experience but others require the use of that part of our mind that enquires and god forbid I should ever stop someone trying to learn.

edit on 22-12-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Has anyone else considered another option - that our dating systems are not accurate. If it is a map on a rock (which I don't believe), then it could be younger than they say or the geological changes that should have happened in that time actually take a lot longer to happen, or a combination of both.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

I suspect that too. I feel that the dating technology for longer periods of time are wildly inaccurate. It would certainly explain a lot of our "mysteries".

Of course...this is just a hunch.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Cinrad
Has anyone else considered another option - that our dating systems are not accurate. If it is a map on a rock (which I don't believe), then it could be younger than they say or the geological changes that should have happened in that time actually take a lot longer to happen, or a combination of both.

Or it's random, like seeing Elvis on your toast.

top topics

join