It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Norris out splits Jean-Claude Van Damme

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
If anyone could do it. It would be Chuck.

And he wishes you a Merry Christmas as well.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I gotta say.. That was brilliant

I laughed the while time....

Haha! Thanks for sharing that!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
LOL good vid. And a Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Kukri
LOL good vid. And a Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all.

As an avid wow player, I originally hated the internets take on chuck Norris jokes. The eventually became fun after ignoring the spam of jokes. This though, I completely tip may hat to. It fed into the god like chuck norris of the internet and animated it and very well I might add. The beard is a little thick but hey, go big or go home.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Haha very good.

Shame he didn't do anything for real to out do Van Damme though.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
iT should be called "Chuck Norris out-splits Van Damme by CGI to make the American sheeple feel better about themselves!"
SAD
P.S: I miss the puke button.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Ranong
iT should be called "Chuck Norris out-splits Van Damme by CGI to make the American sheeple feel better about themselves!"
SAD

To make American's feel better about themselves? This was a comedy. People are laughing at it because it's intended to be a good time, not a serious video. You need to smile.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Phaqing Chuck Norris!

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
That's fantastic.
I'll take Chuck over Van Damme anytime.
I wish the TV would pick up on this the way they picked up on the other one ....

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Antipathy17

I am smilin' my friend,.....but good oul' USA always has to come out on top! is my point. We all smiled and laughed at JCVD with his truck/split stunt.Bravo! but US of A can't let it end like that! no sirey bob! It's all fun an' games until joe public thinks Uncle Sam is in second place then ohooh! We need to fix this!! I know, lets make a daft commercal(piss take! as we say this side of the pond)with Chuck Norris making fun of jCVD and himself of course, i.e. the history of Chuck Norris jokes and all that but at the end of the day it needs to look like USA is A-OK! Read between the CHUCKles dude.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Thats the whole point! It's ok boys and girls, we have Unkle Chuck to protect us, go back to sleep. shshsh.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Ranong

I am smilin' my friend,.....but good oul' USA always has to come out on top! is my point. We all smiled and laughed at JCVD with his truck/split stunt.Bravo! but US of A can't let it end like that! no sirey bob! It's all fun an' games until joe public thinks Uncle Sam is in second place then ohooh! We need to fix this!! I know, lets make a daft commercal(piss take! as we say this side of the pond)with Chuck Norris making fun of jCVD and himself of course, i.e. the history of Chuck Norris jokes and all that but at the end of the day it needs to look like USA is A-OK! Read between the CHUCKles dude.

We both made assumptions but the truth is, we don't know his intent. I'm still stuck on why you'd assume he just have to one up someone because he is American. Do you know if the author is American? If yes, why'd you assume he did this for the reasons your stated?

I'm not attacking, just seems you are stereotyping all American's to be patriotic and worse that American's always need to be a better country than the rest.

If you haven't noticed this forum is full of Americans who state the obviousness of America being corrupt. We don't always need to one up other countries... Look at our living standards, education and distribution of wealth. We fall pretty low.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Ranong
SAD

hahaha oh my god

wow
never read butthurt like that before.

is ok, jean smiled i am sure.

crikey lmao

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ranong

Nice superman costume there fella
all american i take it oO

Ats never had a puke button, but if ya keep pouring them brewskies ya might not need one.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

You are dead right! I positively do NOT asume ALL Americans are A-ok unkle Samers. Like you said,this site is positive proof.(thats why I love ATS) but Im just havin' a pre-emtive strike at the members that ARE the unkle samers! At the end of the day Im just shoutin' out the first thing that pops into my head!(It's waaay after midnight here in Thailand) so my mindset is, we are all in a bar together shootin' the $h!T!

Peace
P.S: Im a BIG Bruce Lee Fan:

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

That was hilarious!

I think I'll be sending that as my Christmas greeting to all my buds in the military. I know they will enjoy the chuckle.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Ranong
SAD

I don't see how a cgi holiday parody video created by a Hungarian animation studio could make you say that.

It's a joke that I see you don't get.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Ranong

....and we're saying this is a bad thing?

It's the Christmas Season. Indeed..it's okay for people to feel good and even feel good about America, if only for a short time. Plenty will happen, soon enough to change all that. It always seems to.

Not every uplifting thread needs a rain cloud, in my humble opinion.

Don't worry, be happy!

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

I'D rather be an "merican superhero than a pussy. MEAW!

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Are... are those Tupolews? Because they seem to be, or are those Galaxys?

Heh, have seen more Tupolews than Galaxys in my life, I guess!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join