It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

300 Million Year Old Machinery Found In Russia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
Are you kidding me ? A rock is machinery now ?

And yet another thing that is being hidden from us as in older than scientists will admit like they are keeping it a secret. Religion keeps mankind's age a secret but science only reveals truth it doesn't lie. And yes certainly we are older than the six thousand years talked about in Christianity but there was no advanced civilization in earth that was destroyed and kept secret from us. We have evidence from several millions of years ago about the dinosaurs and we have geological evidence of the age of the planet . There is no evidence of any advanced civilization having existed before us and we would have it if it ever existed. Again this is just a rock. I have one that looks just like it that is 2 inches by 2 inches or there abouts. I don't know what it's called but it's a natural rock.

but there was no advanced civilization in earth that was destroyed and kept secret from us.

Plato Atlantis Ring a bell ... ??

Puma Punku Ruins... Cant be explained how it was Created as it looks with Advanced Technology that are Our Machines of today would have a difficulty of duplicating it.. and Claimed to be 2 to 3 and to SOME... 17 thousand years old ...

those secrets were lost.. tho we hear the tales of the Ancient Library of Alexandria that may of had the Clue Piri Reis Map 16th century ... He used a few Ancient Maps that were Claimed to be thousands of years Old .. that were originally from the Library of Alexandria Reis himself has Said this Claim...

You Know that Modern Man aka US Humans Homo Sapian's been around 250,000 years !! So We Should be a Civ level 2 or 3 by Now!! YA Think...

if you look of what Humans have done within 100 years Time ! Right !!

SO!! Maybe we Did ... at one Time... but something Happened ... a Global Disaster Event..
where this High Advanced Civilization existed in the Patches

How Long Have Humans Been on Earth?
by FRASER CAIN on AUGUST 22, 2009

Read more: www.universetoday.com...

Early Modern Homo sapiens
anthro.palomar.edu...

How long have we been here?
www.nhm.ac.uk...

Reconstruction of Homo sapiens skull from Omo Kibish in Ethiopia. Argon dating of volcanic ash deposits has revealed that this skull is close to 195,000 years old.
Genetic and fossil evidence indicates that our family tree may go back 6 or 7 million years in Africa and that our own species’ origin also lies there.

OR!! LOL

They Came They Explored and Left ! a Civ type 3 !

ancestry of man ( Theory )
www.ancestryofman.com...

edit on 20-12-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by angkory13

As soon as I saw the main photo I thought : Mineral.

So blindingly obvious to anyone who has done mineral collecting.

later in the thread there is a picture of crinoid fossils.

Come on, please, buy a book. Hamlyns guide to minerals and fossils (was mine) and in there you will tons of pictures of ancient machinery !

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Well considering that most of the information used to date objects is highly flawed and based on circular logic with unknowable assumptions, I would be more likely to believe that they are wrong about all super old dates as opposed to there having been advanced societies 300-500 million years ago. Although I believe that they are wrong about how old civilization is as well.

Jaden

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

I tend to agree with your statement. If for example (well not really people do look at time as a linear situation)

If for example time is linear does it work like simple math? At the kick off if i were to cut a pipe fitting and weld it and it is an eight of an inch off how far off will my pipe be over the course of 500 feet? If time is off by mere years wouldnt the implications be of grand eff up and even grander misunderstandings? I think what most people think about time is all wrong its all effed up the pipe in comparison isnt even in the ditch at this point.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

abe froman
I found an iphone under a book that was published in 1976 therefore it is proof that an iphone was made by humans 30 years earlier than previously suspected! Poppycock.

That pretty much sums up what I was thinking.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Char-Lee

Pauligirl
That picture appears to be
Iodine Crystals
same picture shown here

I think the first picture is not a real part to the story, it looks like what they found is the small item with double tooth very unnatural looking.Still this picture looks familiar, I think I saw it once a long time back.

edit on 20-12-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

You're right, I was looking at the first image. I wonder why they even put that in there.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

ChuckNasty

Edit:
Read on another site that they also found this.

Maybe they did find proof!
edit on 20-12-2013 by ChuckNasty because: as above

Thats bismuth, it naturally forms into those shapes.

en.wikipedia.org...

Makes cracking jewellery.

That "aluminium machine part" is almost certainly a natural occurance.

As for carbon 14 dating, you don't carbon 14 date really old stuff as its fairly bad after 500,000 years, and much has not had much interaction with atmospheric gases or organic matrial if any, so you need to use radiometric dating:

en.wikipedia.org...

Where isotope decay is measured.

Yeah the crionid stems scream hoax on those that do not know any better.

They can look artificial, but are infact natural segments of stems.

My bachelors was Geology

edit on 20-12-2013 by rocksandstuff because: Clarity

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksandstuff

Yes, I know...

The other site I got that from posted that as an example.

Other site related to this one.
edit on 20-12-2013 by ChuckNasty because: added link

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by rocksandstuff

Y

Thats bismuth, it naturally forms into those shapes

Great post rocksandstuff. You know you stuff.

Everyone else banging on about how humans are way older... the oldest modern human show up in Africa about 130k ago. NOT BEFORE. Specimens prior to this date show progressively smaller relative brain capacity as you go back in time. The evolution of the human brain has been ongoing in this 150k of modern human existence... There's a book called 'the evolution of the human brain' which is available as a pdf online, which explains this.

Human technology shows an uneven and gradual progression. If asked I can and will bore the nads off of anyone who wants the details. There's no evidence at all of anyone more advanced than the Romans and Ancient Greeks before the Renaissance. And claims that ancient sites needed advanced tech are ridiculous, as they can all be done by low tech construction with a lot of muscle and backbreaking labour.

Schedule for human tech:

Ceramics as statues; upper paleothic Europe (35kya ish) also domesticated hunting dogs in stone age Europe
Permanent on nomadic hunter gatherer settler dwellings: Ohalo/Nubia about 22000 years ago.
Oldest ceramic pots in East Asia about 17,000 years ago
Signs of first deliberate planting of trees and legumes about 15000 years ago (Iran Turkey).
Domesticated farmerd rice in east Asia about 15000-13000 years ago.
domestication of cows, sheep and goats in Turkey about 11,000 years ago.
First smelted metal (lead beads) at Catal Hoyuk about 9,000 bp
First metal tools in the Balkans over 8000 bp.

There's no indication at all of any advanced civ in the distant past. However I won't disount aliens knocking about to account for the legends.

The massive technology boom of the past few hundred years probably has something to do with suddenly having professional scientists and good educational systems to pass on knowledge. It may also have something to do with post neolithic mutations that affect brain function becoming more prevalent, or reaching a kind of critical level of super intelligent people per capita to boost things along.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Puma Punku Ruins... Cant be explained how it was Created as it looks with Advanced Technology that are Our Machines of today would have a difficulty of duplicating it.. and Claimed to be 2 to 3 and to SOME... 17 thousand years old

No, it was build 300-500 AD.

There's a great page called Puma Punku debunked.
ancientaliensdebunked.com...
You should take a look at it.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

TrueBrit
reply to post by OceanSpray

Ok. When coal block is produced, it does not come out of the ground in the same shape as it is when it ends up in a bag on the back of a truck, or indeed when it enters the fire grate.

This is not a natural shape for coal. It has to be processed mechanically to make it this way...

www.rwilkinson-coal.co.uk...

Now then, I say again, is it possible that the process which this stuff went through, to make it this shape, somehow allowed the object in the article to be pressed, crushed, pounded, or otherwise concealed within a lump of the fuel?

did you view the other objects on the OP's source page? here. altering-perspectives.com...

they found an iron bowl and a vase formed within the coal, we currently do not have the technology and certainly had less in 1912, to embed artifacts within coal. they dated the coal at 312 million years ago so unless it's a hoax, we have some questions to ask ourselves i suppose.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

OceanSpray

we currently do not have the technology and certainly had less in 1912, to embed artifacts within coal.

Are you certain about that?

The coal delivered from the mine that reports to the coal preparation plant is called run-of-mine, or ROM, coal. This is the raw material for the CPP, and consists of coal, rocks, middlings, minerals and contamination. Contamination is usually introduced by the mining process and may include machine parts, used consumables and parts of ground engaging tools. ROM coal can have a large variability of moisture and maximum particle size.en.m.wikipedia.org...

edit on 21-12-2013 by peter vlar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Urantia1111
Very cool. Modern humans have a habit of assuming that the entire universe was created for them and nothing of any technological significance was possible before we came on the scene. This would seem to indicate otherwise.

but, but, but say the fundamentalists and other assorted loons like this renowned human being:

"God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. God said, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.'"---Ann Coulter on Hannity & Colmes, 6/20/01
source: www.washingtonmonthly.com...

So there's some out there believing the universe is there's for the taking.....
edit on 21-12-2013 by eNaR because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2013 by eNaR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Please contribute to previously existing thread located here.

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join