It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So tired of this every night!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

RODINUS! So I am glad to hear there is another hot sauce eater here. I too eat 357 on about everything or in everything. I love it. Any suggestions on a good tasting hot sauce from you? I often find that some hot sauces taste janky but I am addicted to the heat. I do enjoy a good flavor though. Any suggestions?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
There are many mineral deficiencies that can cause excess stomach acids. There are a lot of metabolic conditions also. It could actually be from too little acid, the symptoms of too little acid are almost identical to the symptoms of too much acid. If antacids don't seem to work and neither does milk, then this could be the case.

You will have to do testing on yourself. Hot foods are nervines, What the hot food is can be very important, if you eat hot sauce that is tomato based, the tomato could be the problem. There is way too little information here to work with.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Isittruee

you made your bed. sleep in it

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
There are many disorders of the esophagus, some which can be life threatening. It certainly would be wise to check with a medical expert to make sure you don't have something really serious going on.
Home remedies are great for the occasional attack of heartburn, but chronic heartburn indicates that something might be seriously wrong.
You might want to check out 'esophageal mucosal abnormalities'.
It's best to know the cause so you can decide on the appropriate treatment.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Any quest~ions?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Eat your spicy foods early in the day, have your largest meal at lunch (smaller supper).
Cut back on sugar and baked goods.

Dill pickles and green olives as your only after supper snack. It sounds weird, but somehow the pickle brine counters the acid creeping up into your throat.
I eat two baby dills right before bed, and I've really noticed a difference.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Isittruee

CARROTS!

ALMONDS!

BIG PILLOWS!

(Mrs. Eric has a reflux problem)

Get your heart checked out!Grandpa Eric thought he had heartburn,took Rennies for years....

It was Angina Pectoris and it killed him.
edit on 19-12-2013 by Ericthedoubter because: Forgot to mention....

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
When you eat a lot of hot sauce, containing nicotinic acid, it can cause varying AFIB symptoms. AFIB is accompanied by GERD quite often, they are somewhat related. Nitrogen causes the arteries to expand and the heart to race. If you are a little anemic than this can cause problems. Too much nitrogen and the heart starts to beat a little irregular. A chemical called Leucine helps to regulate the nitrogen.

So try a can of pork and beans and see if that helps. Many hot foods are accompanied by beans. Refried beans are on tacos. Chili has both chili powder and beans. When you have a barbacue, someone always seems to make homemade beans. Think about this.

I do not know if this is your problem, just a possibility.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidWalker

I even eat hot sauce on my pancakes.

It doesn't cause me heartburn. I must admit that when I get into the bottle of ghost pepper sauce, I do get butt-burn.

I get heartburn from greasy foods. The worst by far is deep fried onions, like onion rings or blooming onions.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join