It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the world thingy, again!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I found this funny and im sure many of you will, either that or im just weird
some of you will have mixed opinions i reckon about what happened but thats the idea!

Armageddon

Enjoy

Stu

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
lol @ stupid little kids

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Very irresponsible on the teachers part. Kids at that age are very impressionable and easily led to the water hole, if you know what I mean.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
Very irresponsible on the teachers part. Kids at that age are very impressionable and easily led to the water hole, if you know what I mean.

i see where he's coming from though, you have to grab each day by the balls cos that could happen without warning!

E_T

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
ROTF

Althought I wouldn't recommend doing that kind of tricks.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Imagine if one of the bigger kids that had it out for someone for awhile but never did anything started running around the class snapping necks.

I mean after all he's gonna die anyway right?

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
OMG....they can do $hit like that? Without being sued?

[edit on 123030p://19u36 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Just goes to show, for all the studies done saying how genetics are vastly responsible for our outcomings, most people are so gullable its sick. A teacher of mine tried something simular, nothing about us dieing in the next day. Rather, it was a holloween joke, she had a psycic visit. She got deeply into detail of the spiritual realm.... I'd almost bet that some of my fellow students are still convinced just because of what they were told.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   

That was quite an... interesting way of presenting the theme.
Although living every day to the fullest is an excelent idea, it could have been presented in a way that was somewhat less intimidating.

top topics

join