It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I know if it's Chemtrails or not? Pictures from my neighborhood today.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

Picture 1; look how close to the ground it is. This is what you do when you want something to go where you intend.

Picture 2; a contrail from a commercial 747. Why do you believe that one to be a proven chemtrail?

There has never been any evidence that I have seen of rainmaking from large jets. Given that materiel released from a Cessna will trigger the process it seem ridiculously overboard and expensive to use a Jumbo Jet.

What is the context in which that image is presented on that website. Following your first link I couldn't find it, the second one is simply the image URL?

So your "only two" methods is in fact only one. I, however, would add firefighting, oil spill dispersal, smoke screen laying and various BW experiments since WW2, none of which are chemtrails either.
edit on 22-12-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

waynos

Picture 1; look how close to the ground it is. This is what you do when you want something to go where you intend.

Picture 2; a contrail from a commercial 747. Why do you believe that one to be a proven chemtrail?

There has never been any evidence that I have seen of rainmaking from large jets. Given that materiel released from a Cessna will trigger the process it seem ridiculously overboard and expensive to use a Jumbo Jet.

So your "only two" methods is in fact only one. I, however, would add firefighting, oil spill dispersal, smoke screen laying and various BW experiments since WW2, none of which are chemtrails either.

If you have an issue with that picture #2, then please take it up with the Save The Water website, as that is where I got it, and their URL actually labels it as such. I am not a "chemtrail" activist in the least. I am only trying to show that which is ignored by the fringe chemtrail proponents that these are cases of chemical trails being spread in the sky (10 feet off the ground is still sky as far as I know). These fringe chemtrail advocates completely discount these, even though they are realy chemical trails dispersed by aircraft, and therefore by definition, chemical trails. Are they "bad" or " life threatening doom"? Hell no....they are done for a specific purpose with no secret evil intent.

edit on 12/22/2013 by Krakatoa because: Fixed spelling and other fat-finger errors

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Just trying to keep the facts in order.

Because a picture is stored on a server, it doesn't mean that it has something to do with that site.
savethewater.org...

Because a picture is named rain-cloud-seed.jpg, it doesn't mean that's what it is.
cdn.avweb.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

The reason I asked you about the image is because you chose to illustrate your post with it and claimed it was proven. What proof?

Can you link to an actual article on the website that uses the image as I couldn't find one and your second link was simply the image URL and carries no context.

It's all very well saying that all types of trails left by aircraft are chemical trails and therefore chemtrails, but then so are ALL types of exhaust including farts and burps and so is a bit pointless, especially when chemtrails are defined as something other than normal exhaust that is deliberately sprayed. Of course the crop dusting is deliberate, but the small plane and low altitude are the polar opposite of what chemmies get excited about.

If you are trying to argue that pollution is a real issue without all the fantasy nonsense, them I'm right with you. But it's not chemtrails and I think associating pollution issues with chemtrails lends the latter a credibility it does not deserve.
edit on 22-12-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

I agree with you. I was merely attempting to point out that "chemtrails" is a pointless term. Perhaps unsuccessfully (to that I apologize if needed). It's definition alone encompasses actual real-world processes, and therefore is misleading. Again, I ask the "chemmies" to produce one shred of actual data from a flight through one of their claimed "chemtrails" that collects data from chemical sensors (heck, they could even collect actual particles from the trail, aka the Stardust mission to collect the particles from a comet tail) to backup their claims. But, to date, none have done this ever. Especially not the book authors on the topic. After-all, why shoot their paymaster.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

No apology needed, it would seem the term chemtrail was chosen as being deliberately vague to allow the hoaxers some wriggle room when they were inevitable called out on it by people who knew better. It has served them well.

I would like the link I asked for though, if you can. I am curious to see how the site is presenting that image. I believe the original is on Airliners.net.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

waynos

I would like the link I asked for though, if you can. I am curious to see how the site is presenting that image. I believe the original is on Airliners.net.

For everyone's point of reference, here is the Airliners.net link for that image:
www.airliners.net...

Such a beautiful image....

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

excellent pics of 'weather manipulation' spraying..

1) it will either snow or rain within the next 3 days..
2) always happens in clear weather
3) provides cloud cover for other things ..

search Chemtrail on ATS .. 1.2million hits.. a few are viral or have been viral ..

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Komodo
reply to post by jhn7537

excellent pics of 'weather manipulation' spraying..

search Chemtrail on ATS .. 1.2million hits.. a few are viral or have been viral ..

Well, we definitely had a mix of rain and snow to follow. Some may say it's because I'm in the Chicagoland area in mid-December, but when I took those pics that day I honestly felt something was off, which was the reason why I took them... I'm no expert, nor do I claim to be anything close to that. I'm just an interested guy, hoping to get some insight from the ATS community on something I saw.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Picture, if you will, the scale of this planet and it's weather systems. There is a saying, the force of nature, and it IS a force to be reckoned with.

So you have two scenarios being presented here. One is that some planes flying overhead created wind rain or snow by flying overhead in a clear blue sky and spraying an unknown substance.

The other is that a natural weather front was moving in, bringing wind rain or snow with it, the conditions just ahead of it being pushed towards you included very high relative humidity which resulted in contrails, unable to sublimate due to this condition, lingering visibly in the sky. Then a couple of days later the front arrived.

Other things to ponder are that cloud seeding to make rain involves a silver iodide dump INTO a rain cloud and works within about 30 minutes, not two days later. It does not involve "spraying" fresh clouds fives miles too high for rain into a clear blue sky.

Sure, you can deny the existence of weather fronts and natural humidity if you want to, if so then it must be a result of spraying every time it rains and rain never existed before aeroplanes. If not, why bother spraying when that effect happens naturally anyway?

edit on 23-12-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

jhn7537
...Well, we definitely had a mix of rain and snow to follow. Some may say it's because I'm in the Chicagoland area in mid-December, but when I took those pics that day I honestly felt something was off, which was the reason why I took them... I'm no expert, nor do I claim to be anything close to that. I'm just an interested guy, hoping to get some insight from the ATS community on something I saw.

The type of atmospheric conditions that are often at the leading edge of a front (i.e., before the front itself) is also the type of atmospheric conditions that are conducive to persistent contrails.

Therefore, as a front moves across the continent, there is a good chance that the locations directly ahead of the front may experience persistent contrails.

However, obviously that weather front was moving for a while (and is able to be tracked). Therefore it would seem that the contrails did not cause the weather front, but were there because of the incoming weather front.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

1) It is winter and that is what usually happens after seeing persistent contrails.

2) If it happened on a cloudy day you wouldn't have seen them..contrails that is.

3) And wouldn't it be easier and cheaper to conduct their nefarious agenda when the weather is cloudy?

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

I'm no expert, nor do I claim to be anything close to that. I'm just an interested guy, hoping to get some insight from the ATS community on something I saw.

Here this may or may not help...

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h
...2) If it happened on a cloudy day you wouldn't have seen them..contrails that is.

Correct. It is possible that there are persistent contrails in the clear sky above the low clouds, but they can't be seen from the ground, because the low clouds are in the way.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

We have not seen this for a long while, suddenly two days ago they started again. We have no normal traffic of this kind here. This is yesterday, hard to see because I was in the wrong area and the sun in my eyes, but the squares went on and on over the town and from the sea to mountains. No/West corner CA, coast

edit on 23-12-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by jhn7537

Well, I didn't see the planes making those lines. So if you go outside and no planes in sight, but you see those lines, what should you make of it? Just assume contrail?

Yes, you can assume they are contrails until someone can show evidence chemtrails exist, and as of this post that hasn't happened.

Well planes are picking up strange flying habits now days. All the years of living in a small coast town devoid of air traffic, suddenly I watch jets come and make grids and then leave, eventually the spreading lines create cloud cover every time.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

It does take an educated person to comprehend

Plain rude. Maybe you should exchange IQ numbers with people before posting see who is the more intelligent.

No reason for jets to be making grids especially where there is no listed flights.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TinMan72

Maybe pretty much what this guy wrote about. Interesting and entertaining

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

So where are you on the west coast that has no scheduled flights?

How is it possible *not* to make a grid with commercial flights?

Also, why was the other comment rude? Do you equate intelligence with being educated? Certainly in the UK establishment some right idiots have been very well educated at vast expense, while conversely, I've met miners and builders who were the most intelligent of people. I am shocked you don't know there's a difference.

If you haven't been educated (ie taught) about meteorology or aviation you could very easily misunderstand them, regardless of intelligence. The comment was fair.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

I see no reason to express anything about intelligence or try and allude that the other person is less so in any discussion, that make is about a person not the subject.

I am shocked you don't know there's a difference.

There you go again.

I have lived here 20 years, flights simply don't travel back and forth over us and looking it up proved it so. Seeing the occasional jet (we now have airbuses to several locations) from our small airport or a small plane watching whales was it for all those years.
The flights from Portland to SF go along the mountain range. Flight to Hi do no head out to sea here. Suddenly we have jets back and forth creating grids. A couple of jets can sometimes be seen making a trail and turning to make the next back again until between the two the grid is formed.
This is not natural normal jet travel.

www.wolframalpha.com...

edit on 23-12-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join