It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I know if it's Chemtrails or not? Pictures from my neighborhood today.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

So , if chemtrails don't exist, why is the use of them banned in H.R. 2977 ? This bill is named Space Preservation Act of 2001 and introduced by Mr. Kucinich in 2001. Go to section ( B) and look at ( ii ) chemtrails being banned. I'm holding the bill H.R. 2977 in my hands and it was sent to me by Ron Kind, my rep. here in sw Wisconsin. Look it up for yourself, if you question the bill.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracytheoristIAM

Have you ever looked into the history of that bill? It was written by a group that thinks that if we get rid of our weapons, the MiC will suddenly go away and the world will live in peace, and given to Dennis Kuchinich to introduce into Congress. He did it as a favor, and didn't even bother to read the bill before introducing it. It also precludes the use of "extraterrestrial weapons".

The whole site has a very “new-age” feel to it. Seemingly if only this act is passed, the military-industrial complex will turn from its warlike ways, and humanity will enter a new age of cooperation, progress and raised consciousness. The rationale for a weapons ban is never clearly explained. Nor is it explained why having weapons in space will prevent normal research and exploration of space. Obviously we would all like to see less deadly weapons floating over our heads, but is a total ban vital to the next stage of human evolution? ICIS seems to think so.

contrailscience.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
It was sunny and a NICE 75 degrees, for a couple of days, where i'm at. Then, the planes come out, spray for hours; and turned my beautiful day into a cloudy one. Now, it's raining. I've noticed this pattern, for a couple of years now. It really doesn't take a scientist or a meteorologist to figure out what's going on. Unfortunately, you're gonna need "proof" or "facts". Whatever that means.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

IIRC you're in the Pacific Northwest, and oh look. There's a weather system moving in tomorrow, go figure.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracytheoristIAM

In 2001, US Congressman Dennis Kucinich introduced H.R. 2977 (107th) Space Preservation Act of 2001 that would have permanently prohibited the basing of weapons in space, listing chemtrails as one of a number of "exotic weapons" that would be banned."[18][19][20] Proponents have interpreted this explicit reference to chemtrails as official government acknowledgment of their existence.[21][22] Skeptics note that the bill in question also mentions "extraterrestrial weapons" and "environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons."[23] The bill received an unfavorable evaluation from the United States Department of Defense and died in committee,[24] with no mention of chemtrails appearing in the text of any of the three subsequent failed attempts by Kucinich to enact a Space Preservation Act.

Link

What extraterrestrial weapons are supposed to be banned?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

WonderBoi
It was sunny and a NICE 75 degrees, for a couple of days, where i'm at. Then, the planes come out, spray for hours; and turned my beautiful day into a cloudy one. Now, it's raining. I've noticed this pattern, for a couple of years now. It really doesn't take a scientist or a meteorologist to figure out what's going on. Unfortunately, you're gonna need "proof" or "facts". Whatever that means.

It does take an educated person to comprehend that the weather change is the reason why you started to SEE the contrails. (a little known fact is that the clear days you witnessed, they still had planes flying around, they just didn't leave contrails)

But please, disregard that, as believing "the man" is after you is much more fun.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

WonderBoi

The type of atmospheric conditions that are conducive to contrail persistence are the same kind of conditions that often precede a cold front/change in the weather.

That is to say, the trail did not CAUSE the change the weather/atmospheric conditions, but rather the trail persisted BECAUSE the atmospheric conditions were changing.

Your logical take on this is like saying that the postman often appears shortly after my dog barks; therefore, the barking of my dog must make the postman come.

edit on 12/19/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Aha another great debunker thread!

Anyhow here's a link to a chemtrail site that has a useful calculator for altitude and speed if you are curious about such things (requires the use of a good quality digital camera).

The Holmestead

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

It really doesn't take a scientist or a meteorologist to figure out what's going on. Unfortunately, you're gonna need "proof" or "facts". Whatever that means.

No proof required

every one knows that weather occurs,

it rains, the sun shines.

If you want to understand these things then what meteorologists and other scientists study and research would be a good starting point

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

And SURELY, it can't happen in reverse.
Nothin' like working WITH nature.
It's also weird how this phenomena only takes place, when the planes come out. Not a single plane in the sky, for weeks at a time...then BAM...1 after another. You should see the way they do it, too. Sometimes, the planes are so close together, the pilots wave at each other.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Kukri

He "positively" identified a KC-135 based on pixels and that it has four engines. And tentatively identifies a KC-10 based on three engines. Both FedEx and UPS use MD-11 and DC-10 types, as well as many other cargo planes. He's predisposed to finding military aircraft, and his calculator is going to give you at best a very rough altitude and is subject to numerous errors.

The only way to tell for certain is if the aircraft appears on a flight tracking site, such as FlightRadar24 or Flightware.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Actually no, the weather affects the contrails not the other way around. Fronts are predicted days in advance, so they're telling the weather people when and where they're spraying? Not to mention the amounts required to create a frontal system is massive.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Not a single plane in the sky, for weeks at a time...then BAM...1 after another. You should see the way they do it, too. Sometimes, the planes are so close together, the pilots wave at each other.

How many times are you going to post this similar line,

How about showing us these pilots waving to each other,

How about showing no flights were over your part of sky for weeks,

How do you determine the distance of the planes?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Zaphod58

Actually no, the weather affects the contrails not the other way around. Fronts are predicted days in advance, so they're telling the weather people when and where they're spraying? Not to mention the amounts required to create a frontal system is massive.

Exactly.

Those fronts move across continents and can be tracked as they move. Contrail persistence may occur in a local area directly ahead of that frontal boundary, but the frontal boundary was on the move (and moving toward that local area) for days.

If chemtrails are causing frontal boundaries, what caused frontal boundaries prior to the alleged "chemtrail era"?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Logic is dead. Long live BS.
I couldn't have said it better myself.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Especially when it comes to science and research.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by Kukri

He "positively" identified a KC-135 based on pixels and that it has four engines. And tentatively identifies a KC-10 based on three engines. Both FedEx and UPS use MD-11 and DC-10 types, as well as many other cargo planes. He's predisposed to finding military aircraft, and his calculator is going to give you at best a very rough altitude and is subject to numerous errors.

The only way to tell for certain is if the aircraft appears on a flight tracking site, such as FlightRadar24 or Flightware.

Do you know for a fact it's not a KC-135? They actually fly over Bancroft on a regular basis as CFB Trenton is about 80km south of there. Had you of done some research you would of known that. But noooo, just slam the messenger because you are predisposed to find fault in everything "chemtrailly"!

OMG A planes a planes a plane what do you want a 'quantum theory remotely linked aircraft identification satellite web with a cherry on top'. I posted a link to something that can give someone a rough idea of how to estimate plane altitudes and you need to debunk that too.

Man I just sit here and shake my head. Actually I'm just yanking your chain Bro which is far too easy on this subject. This whole subject is basically a he said, she said exercise in futility. Why you insist to so vehemently attack these posters is beyond me as neither side will change their opinion regardless of what you, I or anybody else posts.

Like I said in my first replies to this chemtrail debate..." All contrails are chemtrails" it's just a matter of semantics.
edit on 12/19/2013 by Kukri because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

WonderBoi

It's also weird how this phenomena only takes place, when the planes come out. Not a single plane in the sky, for weeks at a time...then BAM...1 after another. You should see the way they do it, too. Sometimes, the planes are so close together, the pilots wave at each other.

Where do you live where you don't have a single plane in the sky for weeks, and then suddenly many? Is it possible that the planes were always there, but because conditions were NOT conducive to contrails that you just didn't notice them? A plane at 35,000+ feet may be hard to notice if it isn't producing a contrail.

Also, I'm not sure how you can see a 1000 foot difference in altitude, which is the required minimum vertical separation, and not uncommon for airline flight. For that matter, I don't think a person on the ground can discern a 3000 foot difference in altitude (say, for example, between 32,000 ft. and 35,000 ft.).

edit on 12/19/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Kukri

There are also other four engine planes that fly over that area every day. But every time I see a chemtrail website they always identify the planes as military, when in a lot of cases you can see they aren't.

The problem with his calculator is that it has a big margin for error, which may get you thousands of feet difference. Unless you have a really good camera, this calculator is useless, and is barely even an estimate.

It might be useful for some things, but barring a high end camera it's not very useful.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

WonderBoi

Actually, if you did a bit more learning, and a bit less talking, you would find that people have been using this method to predict weather for hundreds of years. ( they used clouds before contrails existed)
Perhaps you should look up the word "obtuse".

Now this I HAVE to see. If you can prove that what you say is true, you will have a verifiable Miracle to share. If you spent the inordinate amount of time (like 2 minutes) it takes to search flights in your area, you will see that all day, every day, they fly, right over you little head. You have to be kidding about this. Please tell me it's a joke.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join