It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I know if it's Chemtrails or not? Pictures from my neighborhood today.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mrthumpy

only when the special planes fly by.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeussusZ

I suppose the non-magical clouds all disappear within a couple on minutes as clouds are supposed to and always have

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Well, I didn't see the planes making those lines. So if you go outside and no planes in sight, but you see those lines, what should you make of it? Just assume contrail?

Yes, you can assume they are contrails until someone can show evidence chemtrails exist, and as of this post that hasn't happened.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
honestly bro you are posting on the wrong site for any kind of open minded feedback on this topic.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

PLAYERONE01
honestly bro you are posting on the wrong site for any kind of open minded feedback on this topic.

Quite right. You need to find a site that says stuff like "expound ignorance", or "stifle truth",then you can openly discuss chemtrails, unicorn piss, and Santa's shoe size, and reptilians all without having anyone disagree with you. Kind of a lunatics utopia.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

the wide one is a definite chemtrail,better move to the hills quick!

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I have a bunch of pictures I'd like to share with the community but I can't add my pictures to the post. When I click on the "insert an image from your library" button only a black box with a green 'x' appears and I'm running OSX 10.9.1. Help me, please and thank you

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Lifesclan
I have a bunch of pictures I'd like to share with the community but I can't add my pictures to the post. When I click on the "insert an image from your library" button only a black box with a green 'x' appears and I'm running OSX 10.9.1. Help me, please and thank you

Are they more pictures of contrails like in the OP?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

They are not contrails

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Lifesclan

They are not contrails

Are they big white lines across the sky behind aircraft?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Loathe and Behold

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Lifesclan

Why do you say these are not contrails?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Those are nice pictures of contrails. Click here to learn.

Good picture quality.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

network dude

Good picture quality.

Thanks for directing me to a government website...

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

network dude

Good picture quality.

And if they truly are contrails then why do they always cover the sun and form larger 'cloud' cover?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Lifesclan

network dude

Good picture quality.

And if they truly are contrails then why do they always cover the sun and form larger 'cloud' cover?

Apart from when they don't of course. Have you even attempted to learn anything about contrail behaviour?
edit on 19-12-2013 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Contrail- a trail of condensation. Condensation is the physical change of gas to water.

Chemtrail- a trail of chemicals. Identical in appearance to contrails but contains other chemicals. Somehow just looking at them, one can perform a spectral analysis on them and determine they are different to contrails by their chemical make up.

Can you guess which one will be the BS answer?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
You can tell if they are chemtrails if they turn into long hazy clouds that expland, last all day, and block out the sun. If it's just a long straight contrail that eventually dissipates it's nothing.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

If they always cover the sun, then there would be contrails in the sky everywhere in the world..

Shockingly, this isn't the case.

I know. It's hard to comprehend, I mean you get trails, so everyone else must do too, right?

Wrong! There are actually places, that are out of your narrow vision of the world that have zero trails in the sky.

Nothing ever man made blocking the sun.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I know that anecdotes aren't enough to be considered evidence but I will present you all with a short experience of mine.
I was in my car, outside of a mall's parking lot. I spot for the first time one of those planes with the lingering trails. Long story short, as it approaches me I am able to identify that it is indeed a plane, and, surprise surprise, headed toward the sun. Now at this time I stick my head out the window to get a better look at it and upon doing this the outside air rushes into the car. Once that had occurred I got a mild headache and a metallic taste in my mouth. This metal taste is on par with the zopiclone that had been prescribed to me years back as a sleep aid, I would wake up with a disgusting metal taste in my mouth.
/story
Take from it what you will

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join