It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I know if it's Chemtrails or not? Pictures from my neighborhood today.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Why is it bizarre to deny ignorance?

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

I don't know. Why IS IT bizarre to deny ignorance? Is that a riddle??? You say that a lot. But, denying science is pretty ignorant. Don't you think? Don't you think, the plans they had on paper, 40 years ago (modest #), have been made reality? Heck, 40 years ago, there were no "touch screens". So, why has your "science" stopped progressing? Just out of curiosity? We ALL AGREE that they have, at least, toyed with the idea, of weather modification; in their minds. Right? And those "ideas" NEVER came to fruition??? So, what you want us to believe is that science can create gizmos and gadgets, from an idea, but weather modification is waaaaaaaaay out there? Oh, ok. Ignorance DENIED!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

So you're saying everything has progressed...except chemtrails?

They've stayed the same for how many decades now?

I would have thought that they would have worked out a way to make them invisible by now, I mean hell, we have touch screens!

edit on 17-1-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   

WonderBoi
denying science is pretty ignorant.

Take a SERIOUS look at the sig quote below this post and think about what you just said...

Trusting science makes just as much sense as trusting politicians.

I no longer believe a single word coming out of mainstream academia.

People believe that if "science" says it is true, it must be true.

The problem is: "Science" is no longer Science...

Science has become nothing more than a massive form of mind control and propaganda.

The majority of science is Illuminati controlled and maintained although most scientists are completely unaware of this fact and just as much in the dark as everyone else .

"Throughout recorded history, the Illuminati has successfully withheld from humankind major aspects of history and science in order to subjugate the masses" "Historical, religious and political truths have been withheld from the general public in order to perpetuate armed conflict," he continues.

"Similarly if the presently suppressed technology were to be made commercially available, disease, famine and environmental pollution virtually would become eradicated." By manipulating the souls evolving on earth, the Illuminati have deliberately suppressed the spiritual facts of life, not to mention liberating technologies, which could bring plenitude to all.

Secrets of Suppressed Science and History

"...the Illuminati eventually controlled the science departments in all colleges and institutions of higher learning. The plan was to stifle scientific knowledge and then twist what was left to fit the science they wanted the people to believe.

Science - The Illuminati Religion and Mind Control Tool for the Masses

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Oh the irony of posting that on a website from a computer

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

WonderBoi

Aloysius the Gaul

I don't know. Why IS IT bizarre to deny ignorance? Is that a riddle??? You say that a lot.

Probably because people like yuo keep doing it.

But, denying science is pretty ignorant. Don't you think? Don't you think, the plans they had on paper, 40 years ago (modest #), have been made reality? Heck, 40 years ago, there were no "touch screens". So, why has your "science" stopped progressing?

Who says "my science" has "stopped progressing"??

I certainly don't.

Even weather science is still advancing - using satellites and lasres and radar to plat the atmosphere is greatly advanced for example.

Just out of curiosity? We ALL AGREE that they have, at least, toyed with the idea, of weather modification; in their minds. Right? And those "ideas" NEVER came to fruition???

Weather modification is a reality and has been for 60+ years - it is public, not secret, done from aircraft and ground stations, and effective enough so that a few companies and people can make a living from it.

Didn't you know that???

So, what you want us to believe is that science can create gizmos and gadgets, from an idea, but weather modification is waaaaaaaaay out there? Oh, ok. Ignorance DENIED!

Not sure what you think the connection is between weather modification and "gizmos and gadgets" - apart from the word "Science" I see no reason why such a general statement is of any use whatsoever - other than perhaps again demonstrating the ignorance you mention.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

People believe that if "science" says it is true, it must be true.

Until someone can prove it isn't, it is.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Try skipping that button, I got to the toolbar top of ATS and select the check mark looking icon, then select UPLOAD that opens my photo album and I can either upload more or open one to past in a thread.

edit on 17-1-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

That's the one I've been using too. It works great.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
First off, I apologize for hijacking this thread. For some reason I can't make a new thread anywhere, and this is an issue I need much help with.

My brother has been extremely adamant that chemical contrails make up all of the trails in the sky which dissipate slower than regular trails, and that spread out over a wide area.

I've shown him numerous things on the subject, even a video with Neil deGrasse Tyson being interviewed by Joe Rogan where they discuss chemical contrails. But nooo..... Neil is paid by the government to say that it's a hoax. The other day it was supposed to snow and when I mentioned the lack of snow, he goes on to mention the lack of chem trails. And when I ask him what he thinks is being sprayed, "Aluminum and barium."

And while posting this he came in to my room and told me to look at pictures of the sky from 1995 and from now and tell me what I see with the trails! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could you guys help me put him in his place? It's gotten to the point where I get super pissed off and visually upset because his stupidity is so tremendous.
edit on 3/26/14 by Extremador because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Extremador

Ask him to debunk anything on this site www.contrailscience.com... and once he realizes that he cannot debunk any of it, he will either have to come to the conclusion that he was wrong, or that the laws of science have been changed to hide chemtrails and somehow they were changed eons ago. (quite a stretch knowing that the chemtrial phenomenon only started in the 1990's.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I concur with network dude. That site is built upon solid knowledge, whenever the chemtrail blowhards on here are challenged to debunk just one piece of information from it, they disappear like scared little rabbits. Each and every time.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

That's pretty much what I've been showing him, but he basically says it's just a bunch of 'misinformed idiots' posting. Basically, if you believe that they are not spraying us with chemicals, you're the idiot.

I told him to leave some mason jars outside to collect rain water and then have it tested before he comes back to try and argue chemical contrails again.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Extremador
reply to post by waynos

That's pretty much what I've been showing him, but he basically says it's just a bunch of 'misinformed idiots' posting. Basically, if you believe that they are not spraying us with chemicals, you're the idiot.

Then I don't get it. What evidence does he use to prove to himself that the trails he sees in the sky are not just a contrail? What evidence does he use to prove to himself that the trail is a "chemtrail"?

He must have some sort of hard evidence to believe what he believes. He must have some sort of reason to reject the explanations on websites such as "contrailscience.com". What are his specific problems with those explanations?

I told him to leave some mason jars outside to collect rain water and then have it tested before he comes back to try and argue chemical contrails again.

Well, there is certainly pollution in our atmosphere, mainly from automobiles and industrial emissions. it would be difficult to say what chemical pollutants could ONLY be there because of "chemtrail spraying" without a baseline.

edit on 3/26/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Extremador
First off, I apologize for hijacking this thread. For some reason I can't make a new thread anywhere, and this is an issue I need much help with.

IIRC you need to have 20 posts before you can start a thread...one more from now and you're in

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

waynos

That site is built upon solid knowledge
lol..that was very amusing...thanx for the laugh

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

D3AD537

waynos

I'm intrigued by your reply. You know something, about information on that site. I wonder what it could be.

You'll be kind enough to share your special knowledge with us, won't you?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

D3AD537

waynos

No problem. If it's so funny, show something that is factually wrong then. I dare ya

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Soylent Green Is People

Extremador
reply to post by waynos

Then I don't get it. What evidence does he use to prove to himself that the trails he sees in the sky are not just a contrail? What evidence does he use to prove to himself that the trail is a "chemtrail"?

He must have some sort of hard evidence to believe what he believes. He must have some sort of reason to reject the explanations on websites such as "contrailscience.com". What are his specific problems with those explanations?

I think he mostly uses his special eyes given to him at birth which lets him perform a spectral analysis of the clouds, combined with his aftermarket brain that detects chemicals like Al and Ba, alerting his chemical imbalance detector.

In all seriousness though, he mostly doesn't have anything else to go on other than the fact that when we were younger and living in Brazil, he would apparently not see persistent contrails. I don't even understand how he came to find out about chemical contrails. I have never ever in my life looked at the sky and thought, "Man... the persistence of those trails are pretty long, I wonder if it's because it's full of chemicals." Keep in mind, he's also paranoid about fluoride and plastic. I have these plastic diffuser beads for my water pipe and he claims they will release BPAs, when they are BPA free.

I really wish he were joking about all this, and it's even worse when he poisons other people's heads with his garbage about contrails.
edit on 3/27/14 by Extremador because: (no reason given)

Aloysius the Gaul

Extremador

IIRC you need to have 20 posts before you can start a thread...one more from now and you're in

Ahhhh.... makes sense. I was thinking it could be something like that, but there was never a message warning me about it.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

I found something amusing about what a person has said..You assume I know "something"...Thats silly.
And please don't say "its silly for me to not share with others why I found the statement amusing" or anything to that extent. I already know,from your assumption..you made it clear, that im already in the wrong.You and another. Even though you have no idea why im laughing. Somehow that caused some delusion that made you think i know "something", automatically making you think simultaneously that im telling you "you're wrong". Perhaps you have a problem with being wrong in the past or a problem with being told that youre wrong nowadays. I don't know. who knows..hmm..I just laughed..no "hidden agenda".

Was there a problem with me being amused??

I'll tell you why i laughed...how can anyone be so sure that anything is "solid knowledge" from that site or any, really, for that matter (haha)...Who knows, tomorrow, the so-called "scientists" may somehow discover they were wrong..then what??

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join