It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I know if it's Chemtrails or not? Pictures from my neighborhood today.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

A couple of jets can sometimes be seen making a trail and turning to make the next back again until between the two the grid is formed.

Whatever you just said there, can you record it on video?

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

ed-u-ca-tion.

It's the process of learning something. I was trying to explain that if you educate yourself about meteorology and flight, then you can learn all about how contrails will form in front of a weather system moving in.

If you see that as rude, so be it. Explaining the same thing over and over again is alright, but when you have to do it to the same person, over and over again, all the while knowing that he is actively ignoring the information because it doesn't fit with the fantastic fantasy world of chemtrails, it starts to get old. So it's entirely possible that I became a bit crass with my reply. But in retrospect, I still fail to see how it was rude. Perhaps if that poster felt it was rude, he could say something about it, or perhaps alert a moderator.

And I invite you to educate yourself about contrails. If you would like some links to where you can find some fantastic information about them, I would be happy to help.

Have a super day.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

DenyObfuscation

A couple of jets can sometimes be seen making a trail and turning to make the next back again until between the two the grid is formed.

Whatever you just said there, can you record it on video?

I have a small camera my sister sent me my long time good camera which could record was dropped and broke. I have not watched alone and yet all the witnesses in the world would never matter to anyone who simply has a view they don't want to question. I hardly even care anymore what they are doing or why, but this is not normal air flights.

I am simply glad I never witnesses an alien landing, no way anyone would ever believe me, a person always having been known to hate lies.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I have not watched alone and yet all the witnesses in the world would never matter to anyone who simply has a view they don't want to question.

Now that's plain rude. You really have no idea what my view even is.

Whether I post or not, I tend to question everything.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

DenyObfuscation

I have not watched alone and yet all the witnesses in the world would never matter to anyone who simply has a view they don't want to question.

Now that's plain rude. You really have no idea what my view even is.

Whether I post or not, I tend to question everything.

Sorry didn't have you in mind but yes that was rude

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Here's what would convince me of your claims. If you can video the same planes returning and leaving the grids and post a location and time that I can cross reference for myself I will have a good chance of determining what was happening.

Just last week there was some talk about a single plane flying back and forth over the North Sea off the east coast of England. Was it a sprayer? On checking it turned out that it was the Ethiopian Airways 787 that caught fire at Heathrow a while back on its first test flight after repair. Sometimes there is a reason for unusual flights, not knowing that reason doesn't mean it has to be spraying.

You are rude to assume that real proof wouldn't be enough, there's never been any so how can you know? Anecdotes aren't proof, checkable information would be a start.

eta, you don't even need a video, just a time and location within 2 weeks of it happening means it can be checked. If you know how to use flightradar24 you can do it yourself.
edit on 24-12-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

apology if already posted, has anyone
taken the time to read these ? :

Special issue :Official geoengineering . . .

edit on 24/12/13 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

edit on 24/12/13 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

In this context, discussion of “geoengineering”—roughly the “deliberate large-scale manipulation of the planetary environment to counteract anthropogenic climate change” (Shepherd et al. 2009)—has become a hot topic. Proposed geoengineering approaches fall into two broad categories: those that attempt to limit solar radiation (termed solar radiation management, SRM) and those that attempt to remove carbon dioxide from the atmosphere (carbon drawdown and removal, CDR). A landmark study conducted by the United Kingdom’s Royal Society1 in 2009 concluded that “geoengineering is likely to be technically feasible, and could substantially reduce the costs and risks of climate change”.2 However, the report also maintained that not all proposed methods are likely to be equally effective, and that there is a need for further research to understand the feasibility, climate impacts and social dimensions (including ethics, law and governance) of proposed geoengineering schemes. One specific recommendation of the report was the need to “develop a code of practice for geoengineering research and provide recommendations to the international scientific community for a voluntary research governance framework … [that] should provide guidance and transparency for geoengineering research and apply to researchers working in the public, private and commercial sectors.”

I've highlighted some parts to make it easier to understand for those that think geoengineering is already underway

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

Geoengineering encompasses many things and is utterly different from contrails being claimed to be chemtrails

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Just had a quick look on Flightradar24.com and I see AMX58 Tijuana - Tokyo, AAL176 Tokyo - Dallas and KAL31 Seoul - Dallas all crossing the north California coast

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

mrthumpy

Just had a quick look on Flightradar24.com and I see AMX58 Tijuana - Tokyo, AAL176 Tokyo - Dallas and KAL31 Seoul - Dallas all crossing the north California coast

I am sorry, you are incorrect. It has already been stated that planes do not fly over northern CA.
Unless they are spraying.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

network dude
I am sorry, you are incorrect. It has already been stated that planes do not fly over northern CA.
Unless they are spraying.

Who stated that, and where?

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

It was said here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Network dude is being sarcasmic

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

You are rude to assume that real proof wouldn't be enough,

Thanks for reaffirming I am rude...admitted already.

Two jets crossing and turning until completed I have no video this was brookings Or last year. We watched the whole process and I put it on ATS..no video..usual responses.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

mrthumpy

Please look at their paths they do not fly out to sea and toward land from sea making squares.

So to be rude again it is generally just a joke and laughing matter when any witness gives and account.
edit on 24-12-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Char-Lee

mrthumpy

Please look at their paths they do not fly out to sea and toward land from sea making squares.

So to be rude again it is generally just a joke and laughing matter when any witness gives and account.

right, because if you did film it and back that up with data, you would have "evidence" for the chemtrail fantasy. And since there isn't any of that yet, you would have quite the holy grail. It's a shame you don't have one of those Obama phones. They have a camera on them.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Char-Lee
reply to post by waynos

No problem. Happy to oblige.

Two jets crossing and turning until completed I have no video this was brookings Or last year. We watched the whole process and I put it on ATS..no video..usual responses.

So you saw it once? As I posted earlier, once could be for anything. Spraying is supposed to be a continuous operation so you would be able to photograph it, if not video it, several times. Sadly a year ago is not possible to trace.

What about the pictures you posted earlier in the thread from a few days before (if I understood you correctly). Could you post the location and the time and date from the image data?

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

network dude

Char-Lee

mrthumpy

right, because if you did film it and back that up with data, you would have "evidence" for the chemtrail fantasy. And since there isn't any of that yet, you would have quite the holy grail. It's a shame you don't have one of those Obama phones. They have a camera on them.

Could someone direct me to the website where people will say, thank you for your eyewitness account and for adding what information you do have to the conversation.

Clearly it does not prove anything even if I could be proven a credible witness and that I am an honest person, but I offer what I have.

I chose not to carry a phone and I did not have a camera even that day as did no one around me nor my husband who watched with me. I still share what I saw, until that day neither of us had heard of chemtrails. I don't need anyone to believe me I only would like people to be polite when I share.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

waynos

Char-Lee
reply to post by waynos

No problem. Happy to oblige.

So you saw it once? As I posted earlier, once could be for anything. Spraying is supposed to be a continuous operation so you would be able to photograph it, if not video it, several times. Sadly a year ago is not possible to trace.

What about the pictures you posted earlier in the thread from a few days before (if I understood you correctly). Could you post the location and the time and date from the image data?

Since we have witness the same many times like the pictures I included, but not like that day. That day they came, they very quickly and in our total view made perfect squares across all the sky from sea to mountains and then left.

These others were blocked by buildings and such and we saw the jets but not turns, the lines just keep appearing and staying and growing and more appearing but not perfect grids and it is very unusual to even see air traffic here. Crescent City CA

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

The responses you are getting here are perfectly civil, I think you may be being over sensitive. I've seen some disgraceful responses on here and you wouldn't want to be on the recieving end of those! Thankfully they mostly get removed.

Anecdotal evidence isn't really something to be thanked for. Without wishing to cast aspersions, anyone can say they've seen anything. People may lie or may simply misunderstand, that's why pictures and time and location data are really useful. It's not about calling you out or anything.

I have spent time photographing and logging flights, tracking down details and creating quite detailed posts on my observations and I don't get thanked, I do it to share information, not for the plaudits.

How about the question I put, can you help?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join