It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I know if it's Chemtrails or not? Pictures from my neighborhood today.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Hello, I am no expert or anything on the subject of chemtrails, I honestly rarely spend time on the threads or engage in discussions outside of ATS on the subject. But today when leaving my house I noticed odd lines in the sky and I didn't know if it was just nothing or if I was looking at something. So I snapped some pictures and was hoping to get some input from the ATS community. Thanks!

Also, the pictures are from Naperville, IL, a city 25-30 miles outside of Chicago (for frame of reference)...

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

jhn7537
Hello, I am no expert or anything on the subject of chemtrails,

No one is, as they do not actually exist - all you have pictures are of contrails.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

hellobruce

jhn7537

No one is, as they do not actually exist - all you have pictures are of contrails.

So how do you differentiate a contrail from a chemtrail?

***And this is one big reason why I love ATS. You bring something to the discussion boards and your given an explanation from knowledgeable folks within this community...
edit on 18-12-2013 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

jhn7537

You base this on the premise that "chemtrails" exist; in which the previous (meaning contrails) can be proven, the later (chemtrails) cannot.

Apparently I am an idiot.
edit on 18-12-2013 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

jhn7537

That is easy, if you see lines in the sky made by planes - just like your pictures - they are contrails.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

hellobruce

jhn7537

That is easy, if you see lines in the sky made by planes - just like your pictures - they are contrails.

Well, I didn't see the planes making those lines. So if you go outside and no planes in sight, but you see those lines, what should you make of it? Just assume contrail?

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

ownbestenemy

jhn7537

You base this on the premise that "chemtrails" exist; in which the previous can be proven, the later cannot.

Personally, do you believe in chemtrails?

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

jhn7537

hellobruce

jhn7537

Well, I didn't see the planes making those lines. So if you go outside and no planes in sight, but you see those lines, what should you make of it? Just assume contrail?

Well, planes travel fast, so it is possible and given conditions at their altitudes, that their contrails will be there but the aircraft wont.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

No evidence to date, as I have have researched, has pointed to "chemtrails"; so long answer short; no.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

ownbestenemy
reply to post by jhn7537

No evidence to date, as I have have researched, has pointed to "chemtrails"; so long answer short; no.

Fair enough... Like I stated in my opening post, this is a subject I know very little about, I just saw the contrails in the sky it stuck out to me, so I decided to take pictures to get ATS members opinions. Thanks for responding.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

jhn7537

hellobruce

jhn7537

***And this is one big reason why I love ATS. You bring something to the discussion boards and your given an explanation from knowledgeable folks within this community...

There's never been evidence of a chemtrail existing, but there's plenty of science for contrails..they are a WELL known phenomena .. but I know how these threads go.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

miniatus

jhn7537

hellobruce

jhn7537

There's never been evidence of a chemtrail existing, but there's plenty of science for contrails..they are a WELL known phenomena .. but I know how these threads go.

I'm assuming these threads go right down the crapper because its a topic no one can prove?

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

miniatus

jhn7537

hellobruce

jhn7537

And while these are definitely contrails ... there is evidence of planes with devices that can spray things out of them. We have many patents of intent to spray chemicals for various reasons from control of the environment such as cloud seeding and reflecting sunlight for temperature control.

The flat out arrogant denial that chemical spraying creating trails is non existent is ignorant. It is possible. It has been in the conscious almost since flight existed.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. You may have never seen a 'chemtrail', I may have never seen a 'chemtrail'; but you cannot say that there has never been one; for one thing I'm certain of, is humans have the capability, humans have the history of doing things without respect to the consequences, and humans have done things in secret. The people have regularly had things 'tested' on them without their knowledge, and I don't put it past -someone- to do so in this regard.

I would believe 99.999% of whatever trails people see in the sky are contrails. But I do hold off some possibility that it is plausible that they do spray chemicals for various reasons, and that it could leave a trail, and therefore that would be a 'chemtrail'. I've seen pictures, on this site no less, where it did not look like these contrails. They were not fluffy, white, cloud-like, they were dingy, thinnish, rainbow-esque streaks in the sky. I don't have the threads, it has been a long time ... but if anything would be possibly be a 'chemtrail' photographed, I bet those would have a chance of qualifying.

But people love to be right, love to feel smart, love to state things in certainty for the sake of it. It makes them feel good about themselves, proud ... ego above respect and intelligent considerations.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

jhn7537
Hello, I am no expert or anything on the subject of chemtrails, I honestly rarely spend time on the threads or engage in discussions outside of ATS on the subject. But today when leaving my house I noticed odd lines in the sky and I didn't know if it was just nothing or if I was looking at something. So I snapped some pictures and was hoping to get some input from the ATS community. Thanks!

Also, the pictures are from Naperville, IL, a city 25-30 miles outside of Chicago (for frame of reference)...

Yes they are chemtrails. They are obvious though you will have plethera of disinfo ice crystal conjecture thrust upon you if it hasn't already.

SW FL 2 or 3 days ago sucked and it looked like a giant tree sprouting from Miami. This was at dusk. Yea, I beleive it was monday.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

I will be neutral on this and explain it to you.

Chemtrail believers believe these are chemtrails. Others say that they're not, but persistant contrails.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

PRS395

jhn7537

Yes they are chemtrails.

What do you base that conclusion on?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   

jhn7537

Looks like the magic contrails we get around my way.
Did you have a another look later on? Did these magic contrails spread out and never really go away and mess up your nice blue sky.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

hellobruce

jhn7537

but on the other hand h20 is on the periodic table making it a chemical ??
edit on 19/12/13 by geobro because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

ZeussusZ

jhn7537

Looks like the magic contrails we get around my way.
Did you have a another look later on? Did these magic contrails spread out and never really go away and mess up your nice blue sky.

Do you get magic clouds round your way too?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

yup, dihydrogen monoxide very nasty stuff....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join