It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson suspended by A&E

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
While fox carried the main story the article came from GQ and it is not as bad as A&E made it out to be.

He didn't say anything that degraded any person he made a general statement. It wasn't tasteful but that is Phil, but it wasn't offensive to anyone it was a simple opinion more than anything.

GQ Article

Here is an edited quote just in case of any possible T&C violation

“It seems like, to me, a vag**a—as a man—would be more desirable than a man’s a*us. That’s just me. I’m just thinking: There’s more there! She’s got more to offer. I mean, come on, dudes! You know what I’m saying? But hey, sin: It’s not logical, my man. It’s just not logical.” Read More www.gq.com...

That is the whole quote and A&E puts him on indefinite leave of absence because they are the champions of the GLBT crowd, a 7% of society crowd mind you that probably don't even watch Duck Dynasty anyway.

In my opinion A&E made a big mistake. And if I was the Robertson's I would be looking at suing the heck out of them for violating his right to freedom of speech. After all Why should A&E have a right to punish him for his opinion, it is his right and he caused no one any harm and did not say anything derogatory about Gay's. GQ caused the harm in publishing what he said and maybe they shouldn't have. I would be looking at them too.

When it comes to your opinions I guess you are no longer allowed to express them unless specifically asked and even then watch out for the opinion nazi's ready to pounce.

edit on 18-12-2013 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Already posted:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add to the ongoing.

~Tenth

join