It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

insurgency was being directed from Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I am wrong, Iran is not next.

It looks like were are going to level Syria for harboring the insurgency against the US!

Do the Syrian officals think we are going to look the other way on this one?

Fallujah Captives: Saddam Set Up Insurgency Cells in 2001

Nov. 18, 2004
World Tribune

BAGHDAD � Insurgents captured in Fallujah have told Iraqi military interrogators that most of those fighting in Fallujah were former security officers for the regime of Saddam Hussein.

The insurgents said Saddam organized special operations units, starting in 2001, to counter any foreign invasion in Iraq. Most of those units, the insurgents said, are still active in the Sunni Triangle.

www.worldtribune.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
It would make sense to keep the small dogs off your heels before confronting the Tiger infront of you. Syria is still on the DoD list of terror sponsers.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
with all the info we know about syria and who they are aiding...i surprised we have not already gone into syria. now on the other hand...there are not enough troops in iraq, let alone, enough troops to go into syria, or n. korea or iran or gaurd the mexician border ( just thought i'd throw that last one in for kicks)
the administrations motto of 'you are either with us or against us' seems to be all bark...thank god or we would have to fight the whole world........i think it will be at least a couple years defore the u.s. premptivly invades another county...we have an awfully big piece to chew on now and the u.s. is trying not to choke on it......

join