It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Secret Societies here on ATS furthering there agenda?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

BubbaJoe

TDawgRex
The ones that scream the loudest get the most attention. Right now I would say it is the Soros/Bloomberg/MSNBC/Ed Schultz/Toobin/Maddow, et al coalition.

There...I fixed it for ya. No need to thank me. I'm just glad to be of service.

Sheesh! Some people just have to drink the kool-aid.

We are obviously on opposite sides of the fence, but have seen your posts on here, and if we sat down and had a beer together, probably could come up with some solutions our ignorant congress wouldn't pass.

Couldn't agree more. I'm a pretty agreeable guy when presented with a rational debate. I find it fun...also it exercises the grey matter. Polite company and a beer...who could ask for more?

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

CIAGypsy
OK, hate to burst everyone's fun little conspiracy bubble, but the alphabet agencies DO NOT... I repeat DO NOT have oodles of spare time to "push agendas" or "guide public opinion" on anything. If they did, opinion polls wouldn't be what they are in regards to surveillance.

Believe it or not, they are actually quite overloaded with investigating real crimes and domestic / international terrorism. In case you hadn't realized, there are quite a few countries and groups who are heavily invested in our downfall.

As long as you aren't plotting some hostile takeover, I doubt they give a rat's @$$ what you think or say on ATS.

Fair point, but what's fun about that? It is like all those movies where you say ... Why didn't they do this or that, it would have been so much easier! Well ... then there wouldn't be a movie. You're probably (most likely) right ... but what if you're wrong. Now, that's some wild stuff.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

I would say you were correct except for that small fact about them playing MMO's looking for people. If they have "time" to sit and play WoW then I would expect some team would be looking into our nice little site here as well.
edit on 19-12-2013 by crashbehr because: Forgot a letter lol.

<< 1   >>

join