It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU to attack air pollution - where's the evidence of chemtrails??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
EU plans air quality laws to tackle 'invisible killer'

The Commission says the new measures will prevent 58,000 premature deaths a year and save member states 40bn euros.

But by delaying action until 2030, critics believe the EU is giving in to industry and some reluctant countries.

Across the EU, more than 400,000 people died prematurely in 2010 from air pollution, according to the Commission. As well as deaths, 100 million work days are lost every year through illnesses like asthma

so this is what REAL pollution is and does - where in here is the evidence of "chemtrails" or geoengineering??

There are air quality monitoring programmes all over the world - why aren't' chemmies looking to them for evidence of their fears??

If they think something is missing then why aren't they going to council meetings to address the monitoring and asking for levels of X, Y or Z to be checked??

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Man, LET....IT...GO. You're trying to convince people chemtrails don't exist, by giving us government references? I guess people don't "get it"? That's like asking the government to take us on a tour of their secret underground bunkers, that don't exist. lmfao

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

I'm not trying to prove chemtrails don't exist.

I am examining the evidence that they do exist....and finding that it is nonsense.

If there IS evidence chemtrails exist then I would rather like to know about it, because they would be a bad thing (tm), and I would want them to stop!

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

WonderBoi
Man, LET....IT...GO. You're trying to convince people chemtrails don't exist, by giving us government references? I guess people don't "get it"? That's like asking the government to take us on a tour of their secret underground bunkers, that don't exist. lmfao

HAHA great response, I guess his stance on the thread yesterday about this subject wasn't enough so he made up his own thread to preach to the feeble minded fools that we are. LOL
edit on 19-12-2013 by NONPOINT21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

My god,

you guys a shown what pollution is and what is killing people and how its mainly from ground based pollution and these are your replies.

Seriously I have concluded that humans are intelligent and can think, a few believers on this conspiracy would have had to have taken a look and tried to understand what is known scientifically.

They either do not understand and haven't the balls to say so so continue with their ignorance.

I am almost concluding

anyone pushing this chemtrail, just look up, posts pics of trails and says see proof we are sprayed, has a very sick agenda or has a disease which affects logic and reason.

Its a concern

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

So much for your fake concerns about people being poisoned/ the Eco system being destroyed, or whatever it is this week.

These responses show it is all a sham, pushing chemtrails is a hobby for you, a bit of a laugh with other peoples worries.

Disgraceful.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

InhaleExhale
Seriously I have concluded that humans are intelligent and can think

Smartypants o_O

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

So a plea from the EU to curb pollution by 2030 or else (not sure what) is some sort of proof that there is no secret geo-engineering going on and that jet emissions are rose water? Have you lost your mind?

Do you not stay somewhat current with aviation emission news from the EU et al? Do you not know that the very serious problem of aviation pollution has once again skated despite best efforts to reign it in? You have no idea how strong that cartel is, backed by the U.S. and China and military's?

You have no clue about all the missions to the stratosphere to measure and sample? All the studies on cirrus and net warming and contrails coming out of NASA and universities and military's escaped your notice?

Have you been off-planet?

Here...get a clue:

Not even Nobel prize winners can fix aviation emissions

Aviation is a growing source of greenhouse gas emissions. In other industries emissions are declining, or at least are better regulated. Airline emissions, however, continue to soar.

Aviation’s contribution to total emissions is between 2% and 8%, according to the IPCC. The International Civil Aviation Organization forecasts significant further emissions growth. Against a 2006 baseline we’re expecting a 63-83% increase by 2020, and a 290-667% increase by 2050.

Research published last month by Manchester Metropolitan University found total aviation emissions in 2006 were 630 megatonnes CO2. By 2050 emissions would be in the order of 1,000 to 3,100 megatonnes, depending on growth and mitigation efforts.

And research published last week in Nature Climate Change shows that just as aviation can affect the climate, climate change could affect aviation. Clear-air turbulence linked to atmospheric jet streams, strengthened by human-induced climate change, could well lead to a bumpy ride on trans-Atlantic flights.

The aviation climate change problem represents in microcosm the climate change problem generally. “Solving” the former might assist in addressing the latter. Neither seems likely.

And...think about it...aviation is the only barbecue in the stratosphere.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   

luxordelphi

So a plea from the EU to curb pollution by 2030 or else (not sure what) is some sort of proof that there is no secret geo-engineering going on and that jet emissions are rose water? Have you lost your mind?

You've missed the point entirely. The point the Gaul was making was that air quality is closely monitored for pollution but no evidence of secret geoengineering or chemtrails is showing up.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   

luxordelphi

So a plea from the EU to curb pollution by 2030 or else (not sure what) is some sort of proof that there is no secret geo-engineering going on and that jet emissions are rose water?

No.

Have you lost your mind?

Clearly not as much as you - try comprehending the topic some time - you might find it will help you avoid asking stupid questions like this.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

luxordelphi

Quoted from your post:

Aviation’s contribution to total emissions is between 2% and 8%, according to the IPCC. The International Civil Aviation Organization forecasts significant further emissions growth. Against a 2006 baseline we’re expecting a 63-83% increase by 2020, and a 290-667% increase by 2050.

end of quote:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Your math either sucks, or you just don't get it.

When the total emissions of Aircraft is over 50%, then you should be coming to this forum and crying. Until then, don't you think you might be pointing your efforts towards the other 92-98% of the emissions?

It's called a clue. Look into it.
edit on 20-12-2013 by network dude because: formatting sucksass

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I know I dont get this chem trail nonsence either.

Of the millions that work in airport maintince world wide and the hundreds of thousands of pilots (I know 2) they would notice something. You wold never keep something of such magnitude secret.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

I am sorry, we are not allowed to use that devilish tactic know as "common sense" when discussing "chemtrails".
You must blindly accept the faith, put on the black Nikes, drink the Kool Aid, and perhaps then you will be saved.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mrthumpy

No, mr, I got the point. Another joke thread in an effort to discount aviation emissions and their extreme climate threat. Did you plan on telling me which part of this air quality monitoring is taking place in the stratosphere? Or was that just more con and sleight of hand?

Perhaps you'd like to enlighten me on how persistent contrails forming cirrus are going to solve drought? Or is starving to death not on your list of air quality threats? Let me know.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Your logic is backwards 'spittintruth'. Go ahead, ignore environmental and health concerns just because they don't fit your warped vision of reality. What seems concern people like you most is the validation of your deluded belief systems, the actual truth means zero to you.

Define this omniscient 'government'. You know there are governments all over the world, lots of them, not just your government?

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

luxordelphi
reply to post by mrthumpy

No, mr, I got the point. Another joke thread in an effort to discount aviation emissions and their extreme climate threat. Did you plan on telling me which part of this air quality monitoring is taking place in the stratosphere? Or was that just more con and sleight of hand?

Perhaps you'd like to enlighten me on how persistent contrails forming cirrus are going to solve drought? Or is starving to death not on your list of air quality threats? Let me know.

Who is discounting aviation emissions? The point of the thread (that you have missed by a huge distance) is that the air is monitored and no evidence for chemtrails is showing up. I'm sure there's plenty of evidence of aircraft emissions showing up in the air quality testing.

Are you sure you're posting in the correct forum?

top topics

join