It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Nerd In Onesie PJs Drinking Hot Chocolate Selling Obamacare

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

markosity1973
You all keep saying it's unsustainable, yet in loads of other countries it works fine.

However they do it elsewhere is NOT how it's being done here. Obama set it up to fail.
The numbers say it will fail. And the extremely expensive and poor quality insurance say
that people won't buy it but instead will go with the 'penalty payment'. What they are
pushing on Americans isn't the same as what is going on overseas.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

beezzer

Advantage
Forget bad advertising and universal healthcare arguments.. THEY MAKE MAN ONESIES??!!! We have failed as a society...

I asked Santa for a pair.

Well I for one want to see the video of your wife pointing and laughing at you on youtube the day after Christmas...

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Advantage

beezzer

Advantage
Forget bad advertising and universal healthcare arguments.. THEY MAKE MAN ONESIES??!!! We have failed as a society...

I asked Santa for a pair.

Well I for one want to see the video of your wife pointing and laughing at you on youtube the day after Christmas...

A middle-aged man in pajama onesies.

Sexy. LOLZ

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

Pardon me, I mistook your Country of origin. For that alone, I apologize. Everything else in my post I stand by.

Comparing apples to oranges, as you appear to like doing, never adds up. I'm glad you are happy with the health care system in Australia. Keep it in Australia, I don't want it here in my Country. Plus, what is being forced down our throats is, as many have tried to tell you, unsustainable. It was a broken system to begin with. Not with the goal of providing affordable care for everyone, but for an unconstitutional Government take over of our health care industry. Big difference.

Des

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

After looking at the policy premiums on the Obamacare website, one does have to ask how it costs that much.

Are you Americans really that obese and unwell that a basic policy costs three times the Medicare levy here? Or is it that your hospitals are farming sick people for cash to give a better dividend to their shareholders?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

markosity1973

After looking at the policy premiums on the Obamacare website, one does have to ask how it costs that much.

Are you Americans really that obese and unwell that a basic policy costs three times the Medicare levy here? Or is it that your hospitals are farming sick people for cash to give a better dividend to their shareholders?

Well...for one. The American people were LIED to about what would happen to their premiums with Obamacare. Nancy Pelosi said we had to pass it to know what's in it. A larger portion of our voting society had faith in Obama, than those who had no faith in him and his policies....he outright pulled a classic bait and switch con game on the American public. This is the reason for such an outcry now.

It's a cluster**** and getting worse each day. Now, this administration is scrambling to push a media blitz, trying to get people to sign up, now that they can actually see it...

I don't think PJ Man is going to help them one bit. All it does is show an air of desperation that stinks!

Des

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

The idea is noble behind it is noble but the cost seems outrageous. People ought to be demanding a an explanation of the choosing though.

Usually here in Australia we see news reports of American companies like Windows ripping our citizens off when we do a direct cost comparison allowing for the exchange rate, but for once i'm glad to say i'm in oz if that's what your healthcare is going to cost.

Has anyone done a worldwide comparison yet? The results might be rather interesting to say the least.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join