It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

County Official Gets Brother Out Of Jail, Takes Him To McDonald's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
"Typically, police wouldn't investigate a complaint that a county magistrate was having lunch with his brother at McDonald's. Unless the magistrate's brother was supposed to be in jail, which is what happened in Rockcastle County Sunday.

Mount Vernon Assistant Police Chief Barry Adams said police are investigating after Magistrate William Denny apparently checked his brother, Freddy Denny, out of jail for the day without clearing it with prison officials."

As I have stated so many times previously, PROOF of the rampant nepotism that keeps this very state in a political limbo.

In Kentucky, you don't have to follow the law, as long as you know someone in a position of power, apparently,

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
If you had the power to get your own brother out of prison just for one day, so you could eat McDonalds with your own brother, for one day, would you?

It's not so easy of an answer to me.

edit: Here's a link to the story.

LINK

William Denny said he didn't think he did anything wrong. He said Rockcastle County Jailer James Miller gave him permission to take his brother out of jail to see their father at a nursing home. The brothers apparently stopped for lunch at McDonald's during the trip, where someone spotted them and called the cops.

After reading the article, I really don't have a problem with what he did.
edit on 18-12-2013 by DeepVisions because: (no reason given)

join