It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plea Deal Possible For Officer Accused Of Assaulting Teen Ref

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This is an idiot of a police officer. As I have previously stated, had I been the one to commit this assault, I would STILL be in jail. And now they're going to offer a plea deal!? There is something seriously wrong with these "commonwealth" states. I mean, why not just call them what they are. . .loyalists to a monarchy; an antiquated form of government that greatly benefits those involved in direct nepotism.

The idea of a plea DEAL should not even be on the table. Witnesses state that this off-duty officer, yet STILL an officer sworn to uphold the constitution of this state, blatantly attacked the teenage referee.

Now that he's proven that he can be a volatile individual, the state should find it 100% necessary to open any and all complaints filed against this officer.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Divine Strake

Link, please?

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Do you have a link to this story?

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Linkaroo:

Plea Deal possible for officer who assaulted teen ref

Spears is accused of rough handling the teen referee after a ten and under soccer game in October. The 13-year-old, weighs less than 100 pounds. Both parties met behind closed doors to discuss the case. In that meeting, came an apology to the teen.

Different rules for them. Cops can leave guns lying around and have negligent discharges all day long without raising any eyebrows. You or I do the same and it's felonies, loss of rights, media fodder for why people shouldnt have guns etc...

They're special dontcha know.

(post by Viesczy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Liquesence

I am so very sorry. Let me see if I can find it. . . .

source

top topics

join