It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia plans rail-mounted missiles to counter US global strike program

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Curious that yesterday, a member of the Russian parliament referred to S-700 missiles as a joke, that can intercept any missile at roughly launch time !

Russain ODIN is in space boys ... You know ODIN ... if not, you should play call of duty

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
Curious that yesterday, a member of the Russian parliament referred to S-700 missiles as a joke, that can intercept any missile at roughly launch time !

Russain ODIN is in space boys ... You know ODIN ... if not, you should play call of duty

That guy crazy, everyone knows

I find it so funny how naive people were in 2013, rails and all that, in the meantime real stuff was being created, how silly

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoneSay

I find it so funny how naive people were in 2013, rails and all that, in the meantime real stuff was being created, how silly

A month in and you’re already spotting the bad actors bravo.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

originally posted by: BoneSay

A month in and you’re already spotting the bad actors bravo.

Lmao, everyone is the bad actor depending on where you are looking from and your own interests

I started on ATS back in 2015, i just had to give up on that other account due to dumb stuff that happened some couple months ago

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Yeah paradrop a bunch of hobos behind enemy lines to grease the rails . Or drop an insurgent team with some munitions to demolish sections of track in hard to fix spots or just hit them with preside guided munitions

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Yeah paradrop a bunch of hobos behind enemy lines to grease the rails . Or drop an insurgent team with some munitions to demolish sections of track in hard to fix spots or just hit them with preside guided munitions

top topics

<< 1   >>

join