It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Pajama Boy' New Image Of ObamaCare! - Seriously?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
LOL @ the desperation of the Obamacare haters.

1. They lost in the House

2. They lost in the Senate

3. They lost in the Supreme Court

4. They lost the elections.

5. The website is getting fixed and hundreds off thousands have already signed up.

IT'S GAME OVER!
THE DEMOCRATS WON!

But I guess they can always console themselves by remembering how they won the battle of Pajamacare. Boy they are sure quick at creating cliche'd image macros.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

DrEugeneFixer

5. The website is getting fixed and hundreds off thousands have already signed up.

IT'S GAME OVER!
THE DEMOCRATS WON!

But I guess they can always console themselves by remembering how they won the battle of Pajamacare. Boy they are sure quick at creating cliche'd image macros.

Um. . . we didn't create pajamaboy. The Obama administration did. Doctor.

And if that's how progressives see the rest of the country, then it deserves our utter scorn and ridicule.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Ahhh..another thread based on outrage by the right.

And as usual there is nothing to it. Sniffle sniffle tear tear...Obama the bad man...

Just like the other thread about his vacation time....other presidents have had vacations and much more expensive but how dare Obama take a vacation.

Nothing to see here..move on...faux outrage once again..yawn.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Onslaught2996
Ahhh..another thread based on outrage by the right.

And as usual there is nothing to it. Sniffle sniffle tear tear...Obama the bad man...

Just like the other thread about his vacation time....other presidents have had vacations and much more expensive but how dare Obama take a vacation.

Nothing to see here..move on...faux outrage once again..yawn.

No outrage.

Just scorn and ridicule.

Outrage would elevate the progressive stance to something serious.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
My tinfoil hat is saying that the Obama administration has done this to push people away.

Why?

Because the sooner that this collapses, the sooner the government can start their single-payer plan.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

DrEugeneFixer

IT'S GAME OVER!
THE DEMOCRATS WON!

WInner Winner chicken dinner. Those are the reasons Obama and his minions should quit blaming the Republicans, Bush, terrorists, American Citizens and any other than himself for his own shortcomings!

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

DrEugeneFixer

IT'S GAME OVER!
THE DEMOCRATS WON!

Geez...there are still people out there who actually believe the above? The mind boggles.
Physician, heal thyself.
edit on 18-12-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

IAMTAT
Geez...there are still people out there who actually believe the above?

Uuh, yes. Because all of that is true, there are a lot of people who believe it. If you think I've made some false statements, go ahead and point them out.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

I love that you said hundreds of thousands have signed up.

While MILLIONS have lost their insurance.

lolz

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

GAME OVER For Democrats...is closer to the truth.

1. Millions and Millions of Americans have lost their insurance thanks to Obamacare and Obama's lies
2. Obama only got re-elected, because he lied to the American Public about Obamacare.
3. Obama was just voted '2013 Liar of The Year' by PolitiFact...and the overwhelming majority of Americans (even liberals) have to admit he lied to them
4. Obama's approval rating at this point in his second term is lower than any President since Richard Nixon
5. Obama support has dropped dramatically in every demographic
6. Generic voting polls all say more Americans would now vote for any Republican over any Democrat
7. Senate and house Dems up for re-election in 2014 are currently running away from Obamacare faster than rats from a sinking ship...Most political pundits see Dems losing BIG in 2014 because of Obamacare

...and there is so...SO...much more...

Truly Dr,...it's time to take off the rose-colored, Obama-goggles and see reality.
edit on 18-12-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Comments..............

" Looks like a gay Elvis Costello. "

+7

LOL , Yep !

Whats Next ? Obamacare Kitty ? ...................

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

St Udio
the obamacorps seem to be trying to link the 'Big Bang Theory' to the obamacare enthuisats...

nobody is safe from this pack of technocrats & psychopaths who are subtly presenting you with cuddly eugenics... "go quietly into the night" is the propaganda being flushed over you

No ... No, husband and I are both geeks, and that is nothing like my husband. He wouldn't be caught dead in anything that humiliating. But then, he has a set and happens to actually be a man, too. I'm not so sure about that.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Zanti Misfit
reply to post by beezzer

Whats Next ? Obamacare Kitty ? ...................

I can haz medicin nauo?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
We are being desensitized in

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Pajama Boy revealed:

Meet Ethan Krupp: Pajamacare boy and Organizing for Action employee

Pajamacare boy is Ethan Krupp, an Organizing for Action employee and the subject of ridicule after OFA created a social ad encouraging everyone to sign up for Obamacare.

washingtonexaminer.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join