It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cejka Files...most interesting research I have done in a while....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
It looks like the documents contained in the DVD image are not only encrypted - but time-limited. When I open them in the VM, the reader says that they have expired.

So, unless the reader is stupid enough to fall for a change in system time - this was a wasted effort.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
can some one please upload the files to torrent site
.If you have downloaded some of it...

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I'm wondering if the site has simply hit its bandwidth cap?

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Damn, hope someone finds a reliable source for these files.
Would love to read some of those files.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka

I feel the same way, sadly the interest in them seems to have been fleeting at best.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Just a small update on this. I have been mostly researching Wilhelm Reich as a follow up to this thread. He is a MOST interesting personality. I have been in touch with his granddaughter and am working on another thread specifically focused on Reich and his life.

While I have been actively looking for a good link to the Cejka Files I have also been delving into the Reich history. The link I have to the Cejka files is mostly screen shots of the docs themselves so they are hard to read if able to be read at all.

I plan on getting the new Wilhelm Reich thread up by the end of the month but bear with me as I have a LOT going on...work has me running business development division now, new house being built and having to deal with contractors, and nanny has been in hospital for a couple weeks so been scrambling to get kids covered during day.....that and the normal day to day life....busy busy busy.....

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Good news!

I found almost all the files!

keychests.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gazzerman

Excellent, on my way to get them now. Thank you :up :

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Zorgon 101: never make a thread on a file archive until you have cloned the entire archive. Can't tell you how many times we would jump into a thread to pull out all the data, only to find it disappear the next day. It happens a lot. Our activity got someones attention.

I am really interested in the follow up thread from Wilhelm Reich.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

How's that new thread coming?
I was so bummed when that archive went offline! You and I were JUST on there sifting through tons and tons of PDF's one minute, the next it totally goes 404. If I hadn't been at work, I would've archived the whole damn thing :-/

Anyway, once again Vasa, I just wanted to say how awesome I thought the OP was on this. Wish I could give more than SnF, because just seeing that sort of information on a first hand account was an experience in and of itself!

Looking forward to your next Thread!

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by parad0x122

Working on it but want to get as much info as I can...basically typing it into a word doc so I can cut and paste everything at one time without having posts in between before getting all the info out. May be longer than I thought as I keep finding things I want to explore about Wilhelm's background. That and some of the things his granddaughter has told me are really fascinating and I have been trying to track down other sources for the claims to see if they match up.

Truly a really interesting story. I want to do it right so however long it takes is how long it takes is my thought, though I would rather have it sooner than later, but I am a researcher at heart so that is my downfall...never enough information and there is ALWAYS more.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

I still think it's awesome that you were even able to get in touch with his granddaughter, let alone obtain some inside perspective on him. I'll be waiting patiently!

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The keychest site didn't work for me, but I found the files unencrypted in a torrent.

There were a couple duplicates, and they were sloppily encoded - I could drop the total size from 1.6gb to 800mb with lossless PDF optimization.

As thanks for pointing me to this treasure trove, I uploaded the whole deal to three sites. Grab while you can, mirror, send around.

md5: f531bfe23663cfce2518d970e0007db5

bayfiles.net...
hugefiles.net...
180upload.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
FOUND THEM@!!!!! GET THEM NOW!!!!!! ReUpload EveryWhere@@@@@

mediafire(dot)com/download/3la3lkzduo7dg0a/Cejka.zip

edit on 12-9-2014 by nolij because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Has anyone got a better copy of the file-----Cejka - Periodic_Gold.pdf , Specifically the handwritten notes by Cejka himself? TIA

Marlon

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Well...because of another thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My research and interest in this has been jump started again so I am going to try to get an update thread on Reich put up soon....though I could again be sidetracked, however, the baby is now old enough that I can do research and post stuff while she plays.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
So....wanted to come back around and see if anyone has been able to find a link to all of the Cejka files anywhere? I have some things I would like to search in relation to them.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   
In a nutshell what happened to the files?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: gdkknxnqkc

Yeah anyone have the files these days?

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConsciousRoots
a reply to: gdkknxnqkc

Yeah anyone have the files these days?

Can't find them to download anymore....but Wilhelm Reich is one you should look in to....

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join