It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cejka Files...most interesting research I have done in a while....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Intriguing, and definitively S&F for the information! I'll definitively check this out!

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by swanne

Thanks and yeah there is a ton of info to comb through...many of the articles and docs would probably not be available anywhere else.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hoping I can get Reich's granddaughter to come on here and post....she seems to be very active in his research and in getting a younger generation more familiar with his work as it is not mainstream like it was before he was persecuted by the government.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Wow.....I actually heard back from Reich's granddaughter. Very informative email back on a LOT of his work. I am going to ask if she minds if I post some of her response on here. She did tell me that while the files were released in 2007, they are still next to impossible to access and are located at the Countway Library of Medicine at Harvard and you have to put in a request to see a specific portion of them and have to be a researcher in order to gain access.

I really wonder what all the secrecy is about. It makes me want to see them even more!

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Vasa Croe
Wow.....I actually heard back from Reich's granddaughter. Very informative email back on a LOT of his work. I am going to ask if she minds if I post some of her response on here. She did tell me that while the files were released in 2007, they are still next to impossible to access and are located at the Countway Library of Medicine at Harvard and you have to put in a request to see a specific portion of them and have to be a researcher in order to gain access.

Wow, cool! Can't wait. That being said, no pressure, eh? I'll completely understand if the files are impossible to access.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I have a few friends who are currently doctoral candidates, in somewhat related fields too. I could probably see if they'd be willing to submit a request to view the documents...you guys think it'd work?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

parad0x122
Did you read this one, High Power EM Experiments in USSR?

It mentions massive interferences experienced on a global scale due to experiments....never heard about this before either.

This one is about USSR Energy Beams as well...very interesting read.

Link

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

parad0x122
I have a few friends who are currently doctoral candidates, in somewhat related fields too. I could probably see if they'd be willing to submit a request to view the documents...you guys think it'd work?

That would be cool. Would love to see if we can get our hands on some of this information. Apparently the docs are no longer owned by the Reich family so this makes them really hard to access outside of being a historian or academic.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Oh, there is a box set for this?

Nah, I think I will continue to absorb the free BS thanks very much ! Honestly, who in the world would pay for the truth? No one who would charge for it deserves having attention paid to what they say anyway!

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

TrueBrit

Nah, I think I will continue to absorb the free BS thanks very much ! Honestly, who in the world would pay for the truth? No one who would charge for it deserves having attention paid to what they say anyway!

That is just the Bedini stuff. The docs are all freely available at the links I provided. Very interesting information in them. Highly suggest at least thumbing through a couple.

All seem to be related to energy in some way or another and it is interesting just how many different people have similar theories based on alternate means of getting to the same conclusion.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The Weather Control Document is fascinating as well. Seems there was a LOT more interest in this area and that most believed it was accomplished mainly due to the USSR files. Seems there was a lot more going on back then in regards to this research area. I wonder if it was deemed off limits after what they thought was the USSR having cause major quakes.

Link

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

TrueBrit

So, you're saying that you think every bit of information in the documentation Vasa provided is defined as "free BS" ? Or did I misunderstand?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Wow just wow...

You found a gold mine. Instructions on how to build a tesla coil, anti-gravity research and on and on. I have only begun reading, amazing find. I am going to archive all these pdf files on a flash drive just in case they vanish.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Very interesting thread, I just skimmed the first couple of responses, so I apologize if this has been addressed already; Vasa, if you've already downloaded all the files, would it be possible for you to .Rar them and upload the Rar to a file uploading service? I'd really like to have all of them in one package for my alternative documents library.

This one is free and works pretty well-

www.sendspace.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Agent008
Wow just wow...

You found a gold mine. Instructions on how to build a tesla coil, anti-gravity research and on and on. I have only begun reading, amazing find. I am going to archive all these pdf files on a flash drive just in case they vanish.

Yes...very cool though I don't think any of these will vanish. I am still wading through them. Funny thing is that each one has so many names in it that I am researching all of those names as well.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

ExquisitExamplE

Very interesting thread, I just skimmed the first couple of responses, so I apologize if this has been addressed already; Vasa, if you've already downloaded all the files, would it be possible for you to .Rar them and upload the Rar to a file uploading service? I'd really like to have all of them in one package for my alternative documents library.

This one is free and works pretty well-

www.sendspace.com...

I haven't though on this link there appears to be a torrent file at the top which most likely houses all of them. I am going to download that when I get in tonight to save them all out if the torrent is still active. If not, I have saved about 15 of the docs so far but there are a LOT of them so it will take a while if done individually.

Link

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Vasa Croe

I really wonder what all the secrecy is about. It makes me want to see them even more!

Can you create a separate thread on this topic alone? I love Reich's work, and consider him one of the most important people of the 20th century. I'm not into his later material as much as his earlier data, but I sincerely doubt that when he locked his papers up for 50 years that at the end of that time he wouldn't want them freely available - especially if he could have foreseen the internet.

Lots of topic being found by people on this thread could be spawned off to separate threads. A great find VC, and congrats on this wide-ranging topic.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
OK, I'l open my mouth to insert my foot
It is a great treasure trove of info. It has the aluminum battery John talked about in one of his vids.. I live about 45 mins from Rangley, ME. but since he died a while ago I figured going out there wouldn't accomplish much. I also worked in Cambridgen not far from Havard. Would be nice to go in and look up some of his stuff. But, alas, no college background and no admittance I guess. I'll keep looking for your updates. Thanks for your dilligence.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Aleister

Vasa Croe

Can you create a separate thread on this topic alone? I love Reich's work, and consider him one of the most important people of the 20th century. I'm not into his later material as much as his earlier data, but I sincerely doubt that when he locked his papers up for 50 years that at the end of that time he wouldn't want them freely available - especially if he could have foreseen the internet.

Lots of topic being found by people on this thread could be spawned off to separate threads. A great find VC, and congrats on this wide-ranging topic.

I will see if I have time to in the next couple days. I agree there are a LOT of topics to be spun off from these and while I would like to do them all, that would take a year me thinks.

Reich however is one I am taking a serious interest in. After having emailed with his granddaughter I am seeing how open she would be to allowing me to post some of our emails up here and find out if she would like to join the discussion. She has a wealth of information on the subject.

I am really most interested in his story and how he was persecuted to the point of being put in a very high profile prison where the likes of Hoffa, Gotti, and Whitey Bulger were also imprisoned at some point. Seems a VERY heavy hand for such a minor, trumped up offense that was brought against him, as well as the burning of all of his literature.

His granddaughter has told me there are a couple books in particular that he wrote that are EXTREMELY hard to find but can be found through various channels and I will be looking for those.

Love things like this when I just happen to fall into them.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Wow..great news. I just heard back again from his granddaughter. She respectfully declined joining up as she is a nurse and painter and does not have time to post in online forums and has asked that I do not include any contact information as she does not want to receive a bunch of emails.

Based on her response I am going to set up another thread in the next few days solely about Wilhelm Reich and wow did she drop some bombs on me in her last email.....super excited to put this one up and see if anyone else has any deeper information.

I am sure I can continue to email with her on a fairly regular basis if anyone else has questions they would like relayed once the new thread it up as I am SURE some of what she has said will raise some serious questions in regards to his research and government involvement.

Thanks all and look for another thread on Wilhelm Reich in the near future...will take me some time to compose it as I am a father of three and work full time but want to get all the correspondence and information I can into it prior to posting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join