It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese Game Show Contestant Gets More Than She Bargained For

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This clip is in Japanese, but you don't need to know the language to appreciate the situation: as part of a game show stunt, a young lady is dressed in a cute baby seal costume, & brought to a polar bear habitat in a zoo. I suspect the show's producers had an idea of what might happen, but she surely didn't!

Advisory: don't take a sip of any beverage before watching:

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
My cow! I thought 'Mericans thought cruelty was funny!

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BuzzCory

....seriously dude? This was probably the most un-funny thing I've ever seen. How is it scary or cruel? They're in a zoo...bears do that to little kids every day...and it's not funny then, and it's not funny now. Where's the creativity, originality, or innovation? This reminds me of Bill Hick's rant about American Gladiators. "Don't worry honey, the government has figured it out for us, now what channel does Gladiators come on?! Eyes glued to the TV set, teeth rotting out of your mouth. 'MORE SNICKERS! MORE COKE! I don't understand, I love these products!"

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DiscordianJism

Well, it reminds me of some people that are so scared of bees, spoders, snakes,etc, that starts screaming hysterically when they see one even if it is so far away as to be impossible to harm them.

Once, when I was studying animal physiology, we had to drill holes in the carapaces of crabs, inject them with a radioactive tracer, and measure how quickly it got expelled in their urine. Some time after the injections took place, the bucket in which they were kept got pverturned in class, and absolute hysteria followed... People screaming, on the benches, etc... Inquite camly collected all the crabs and placed them back in the bucket.

So many people seems to be in control, and when something unexpected happens, they lose all control.
edit on 18/12/2013 by Hellhound604 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Thanks for stopping by, but I believe you're looking for Rant. It's the second door down the hall to your right.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

BuzzCory

Thanks for stopping by, but I believe you're looking for Rant. It's the second door down the hall to your right.

Maybe he came here for an ARGUMENT.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Lazarus Short

BuzzCory

Hey, I could have sent him to Abuse, ya know.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

BuzzCory

Lazarus Short

BuzzCory

Hey, I could have sent him to Abuse, ya know.

I think he could have held his own in Abuse. What he needs is...the Comfy Chair.
edit on 18-12-2013 by Lazarus Short because: dum-de-dum

new topics

top topics

join