It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican government releases Mayan proof of Aliens and ancient space travel

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Who's to say that the Mayan's created them? Could the ancient alien's have left them behind perhaps?

Sorry I posted this now hahaha!

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

website that was trying to sell them.

this is perhaps the only argument worth writing about.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I didn't miss it...i red a couple of pages at the begining...and all of it is the same...many cry HOAX but without any concrete proof.

Your feelings and styles and mediums are inconclusive at best. Defo not something upon which one can draw definitive conclusions.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

MrKipling

Who's to say that the Mayan's created them? Could the ancient alien's have left them behind perhaps?

I am glad you posted it, I missed the other thread until now, still starred and flagged ya.

BTW I think we have been visited.
edit on 093131p://bWednesday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 093131p://bWednesday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

Hey, I'm a believer, made contact myself, can't prove that to anyone either.

So if someone had concrete evidence I am not one to willy nilly discredit it.
edit on 103131p://bWednesday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This has been posted before I believe:

Newly Discovered Artifacts May Prove Mayans Had Alien Contact!

This seems to be the original lecture by Nassim Haramein:

And here are two good videos showing pics of the artifacts:

edit on 18/12/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: updated video

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MrKipling

Can you source authentic government documentation?

Previous threads have shown these artifacts to be fake.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Tucket

Can you source authentic government documentation?

Previous threads have shown these artifacts to be fake.

It's called YouTube and only authentic videos are allowed uploaded to the site.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

MrKipling

Don't be sorry, the fact is the beholder is left to make up his/her mind. There is almost always 0 evidence that you can prove about mostly everything on this site. People jump to say fake why who knows the same reason people jump to believe its real. The fact is some of have had experiences and others haven't. Your background, family beliefs, religion, etc all tie into what side you take.

I believe that no matter what evidence you show someone if there experiences don't align there is 0 chance to sway their opinion. In all honesty this really isn't their fault. Since you were a baby you have been conditioned to behave and believe in certain ways.

If anyone wants to dispute this argument then tell me this. Why is critical thinking looked down upon, why can't you ask questions about anything without ridicule, the list goes on and on. The answer is simple, because we are treated as dumb cows that provide the hard labor the people that have control and money need to stay atop their perceived godlike selves.

To all the people saying hoax, what is your proof of that??? Have you been inside secret vaults the Mexican Government holds or did you simple watch another video or read another thread that said it was a hoax.

It amazes me in a world that theoretically shouldn't exist and will never be proved to be real that you will not even entertain the ideas that the possibility even exists, but yet you will believe blindly in so many other things that you have been told like religion and history and so on.

Nobody here has seen these pieces in person, nobody has carbon dated them. Therefore this isn't a hoax, it may not be real, but there isn't enough evidence either way to shut the door and move on to another thread of negativity.

Its so exhausting, Pandora left us with hope, wish she could've left us with positive energy, so much negativity no wonder the world is where its at.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by NONPOINT21

The star is from me. Thanks for a well thought out post that touches on this, and many other topics we see daily on ATS. We don't like to think, or talk about social engineering. We don't like the idea that our paradigm in this life has mostly been created for us, not by us.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Klassified

The star is from me. Thanks for a well thought out post that touches on this, and many other topics we see daily on ATS. We don't like to think, or talk about social engineering. We don't like the idea that our paradigm in this life has mostly been created for us, not by us.

Thank you very much, I just want to know the truth, I thought coming to this site would help with that, but that couldn't be further form the truth.

Peace and love to you and all

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Stormdancer777

To answer your question, no these are not real, but it's cute and they made my day.

Well i certainly can't dismiss it based on the art. The guy on America unearthed can verify if it is real other not. Not that hard to determine if it is real.

There are so many other mayan artifacts that point to it this was not needed in my opinion. There is even statues showing people's from the other side of the planet and animals. They could not have known about them.

In my youth, many moons lol, worked around quarry. This experience made it very clear to me that all the ancients had help building these massive stone structures. We can't make some of these intricate inlay cuts today very easily if at all. And most of the larger stones we cannot move even today.

I find it hilarious that folks even try to debunk the ancient alien theory. They obviously have not worked with stone or been to even one of these massive stone structures.

The Bot

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

would like to hear all about it....

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

MrKipling
Not sure if anyone's seen this before. Are they real?

So how about showing us the Mexican government website that released the info.... like you claimed in the title - or is that a secret?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

DeepVisions
It's called YouTube and only authentic videos are allowed uploaded to the site.

So you think this is authentic commentary on farnarkling....

(post by VeritasAequitas removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

have you heard about ancient Sumerian and Hindu texts, i.e. vimanas, descriptions of nukes, anunaki, etc?

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I keep seeing these "artifacts" pop up in threads and have to admit when I first saw them, I was very intrigued.

I also keep hearing people say these are being released by the Mexican government, okay, where the # can I find a damn source for those claims? Also saw these on Nassim Haramein's lecture while I was researching it, and he did not cite any official sources either. It's like he just found these images on google and asserted that they are proof of ETs, and made an ass out of himself if you ask me. Extraordinary claims require PROOF, and if people are claiming this stuff is official disclosure from a government we need documentation to back it up.

I am not bashing your thread, I am actually a believer and enthusiast in this area of interest. And I think its totally possible that ancient societies could have been in touch with extraterrestrials.

But as far as this goes, it just seems too sketchy and something is telling me not to buy into it. But keep me posted if you find anything new. good luck to you and your search for the truth!

edit on 20-12-2013 by SecTownKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

SecTownKid
I also keep hearing people say these are being released by the Mexican government, okay, where the # can I find a damn source for those claims?

A very good question - the OP claims that they were released by the Mexican Government, but they are unable to actually show us any Government website stating just that.... all we have are websites from known hoaxers...
edit on 21-12-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

While I agree with your sentiment about religion and fixed belief systems, and yes it's true many on this website claim "hoax" without proving it a hoax, it's too soon to jump on either side of the fence on this one.

Truth is in the eye of the beholder yes, but coming from my perspective one must not jump to conclusions without sufficient evidence. Evidence for one person may be completely different than another's definition, for some it is a second hand narrative of an event, for some it is first hand experience of a UFO, and unfortunately for many they seem to need a spaceship parked in a garage complete with bodies and a official government disclosure.

Don't lose hope in this site, there are many who share your ideas and genuine passion for truth. But calling people sheep or implying you know all about their 'fixed' beliefs is just jumping the gun a little bit, don't you think? I wish people were more open minded too and would look at the possibilities, but there are also those "truth seekers" who fit in the same category you accuse the majority of us being in. They have fixed ideas and will not accept feedback that doesn't align with their point of view. Many are new to this information and can't discern through all the bull# and disinformation that's out there, and there's a lot of disinfo surrounding this topic.

I personally don't claim to know for certain these so called artifacts are a hoax, but there is little documentation or sources that trace them to a official release of information. That's not too much to ask for, is it? To put things in perspective though, there are plenty of examples of ancient artwork and petroglyphs (I have personally seen some in Chaco Canyon,NM) that depict what could be interpreted as extraterrestrial life. In fact there are examples everywhere, globally. It's just when hyped up disinfo comes around that turns out to be false information, that's what damages credibility and turns people away from this fascinating topic.

Hope that made sense, and that you stick around ATS because there are likeminded people here who believe and want to know the truth. I am one of them!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join