It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Top NSA Official - We are Now In a Police State

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Binney designed the system to keep track of suspected terrorists and spies working against the US. In another interview, on RT, he said that the algorithms were designed to track people within a degree or two of separation from the bad guys but left 95% of Americans completely untouched by surveillance.

He got out of the NSA when he realized that they changed how the system works in order to start collecting and banking all communications.

This has been discussed in the thread NSA Heavyweight Bill Binney Puts Snowdon Revelations in Context,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

where it is also alleged by Sybel Edmunds that judges in the US are selected on the basis of blackmailability and by Kay Griggs (in a different thread) that many judges in the US are reserve military officers who remain part of the military command structure and take orders from the military on sensitive cases.

Real small "d" democrats in America have their work cut out for them.
edit on 19-12-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

We are not in a police state. We're in a police state:

Own the Now and You've Won

Outward Change Begins Within broski

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I believe the police state began with civil rights and the drug war. Everyone let the police power expand endlessly in the name of fighting "drugs", all based on lies, misinformation, and ignorance.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I believe the police state began with civil rights and the drug war. Everyone let the police power expand endlessly in the name of fighting "drugs", all based on lies, misinformation, and ignorance.

Indeed. Some are joining protesters. It is imperative that people ease off the image Hollywood has portrayed about cops.

Why do the same guys who play cops in movies, play bad guys in others?

lol!

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
If you are in the belly of the beast, it might be useful to know what kind of beast it is.

This set of interviews (Part 1 below) given by Kay Griggs is very important. It meanders and can be a little scattered at times but it is rare to hear someone who was this close to the "special ops" side of American military activity give their view of the lay of the land, so to speak. Ms. Griggs is completely sincere and believable in my opinion, though operating under considerable stress.

What she talks about is just one ingredient in the overall picture of a thoroughly corrupted system.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

What is Harry Potter's Magic Wand made of?

google

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I think the mistake that most people make in their thinking is they believe that the system can be fixed by
the system, which is impossible. The system won't let itself be radically changed. Yeah we have checks and balances in place and we like to believe that we can impeach our presidents, get anyone out of office we want, but I don't believe that to be true.

The system cannot be fixed within the confines of the system. The Bill of Rights and the Constitution are great, they separate us from some many other nations however, the system the way it exits today is flawed from the ground up and I don't believe that any amount of signs, petitions or votes will bring about effective change in the long run.

It's going to take something drastic. I don't know what that is. We need waves of whistle-blowers, the curtain needs to be dropped to the floor. Openness in government? Imagine that.

My fear is that the change won't come from "we the people", at least not by our own devices.

My fear is that "they" will create some sort of massive national or international problem to which they offer a solution in the form of martial law but, if the problem "they" created is big enough we will accept the solution with open arms. Regardless of what that solution looks like and "we the people" will be the ushers of our own demise.

People need a place to start and I believe that is with their own thought-patterns. One by one hopefully we can all finally wake up and wake each other up.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

[sigh] We knew it was like this. Good to have proof. I guess.

F&S

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

When Nixon passed the scheduling of drugs, it was a unanimous vote in the house and senate(correct me if I'm wrong). The war on drugs is a prime example of how social condition and making a bogey man for the common person to fear leads to an expanded police state.

Post 9/11, the Patriot Act, a much broader surveillance program all in the name of terrorism was a sham. This enabled the DEA and friends to do unlimited spying all in the name of "War on Drugs." I even remember an anti-drug commercial in the early 2000s that said if you buy drugs you are funding terrorism.

The police state is here, if you fall out of line you go to jail. Once you have a record you can say goodbye to 90%+ of the decent jobs out there. The average person can easily find a middle to upper middle class payroll job with a clean record and good credit score, once you've been arrested it is tough to find a job that pays low middle class wages.

Yet those who have never been arrested fail to see the police state. The justify the gap in income as acceptable because criminals don't deserve the same rights and wages and the sheep who don't step out of line.

Comply with the system or be treated like a criminal the rest of your life. That is the USA today.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I think the majority of people need to do a few things. One is to declare intent and renounce/denounce them, (the problem is, they can't agree on many things). But writing in/phoning in and telling them that they are fired. That their views and ours of world are opposite and that all their karma falls back on them and them alone.

Two, refuse to work for them, except for emergencies. Refuse to follow bad orders.

Gather together and solve problems locally and only buy from each other. Grass roots/cottage industries. Help each other, find housing, land, aquaponic solutions.

Stand together.

Tell them NO!

Do not disarm, research drones and how to fry them or destroy them. Set your own scalar, rebars, tesla coils.

OPT OUT.

Other than that, there are legal challenges that need to take place nonstop. Forming people's political groups. Forming political watchdog groups nonstop.

But it takes a majority.

What normally occurs is for wide awake people, they throw a huge distraction or a war.

So learning how, NOT TO REACT TO ANYTHING. It's always them, is the first step.

But also refuse to ever go to war, refuse anything they want you to do, including working for the system.
edit on 19-12-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Also, exposing and revealing all the names of the corporate and banking heads, the hidden government, and establishing all their subsidiaries and never ever feeding the beast, never supporting them in any way, but finding ways to bring them to justice.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

ipsedixit
If you are in the belly of the beast, it might be useful to know what kind of beast it is.

This set of interviews (Part 1 below) given by Kay Griggs is very important. It meanders and can be a little scattered at times but it is rare to hear someone who was this close to the "special ops" side of American military activity give their view of the lay of the land, so to speak. Ms. Griggs is completely sincere and believable in my opinion, though operating under considerable stress.

What she talks about is just one ingredient in the overall picture of a thoroughly corrupted system.

Disgruntled wives clubber... better look deeper into this woman/her husband/ info on this video and not use it as misdirection concerning this topic.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
This is an interesting interview with Russell Tice, who worked for the NSA in their satellite surveillance operations, and who alleges that NSA was even using satellites to spy on American citizens and that they were targeting high ranking military officers, corporations and up and coming politicians like Barack Obama when he was a senator.

He conferred with other NSA staffers in other, terrestrial units, of their operations and came to the conclusion that NSA was being used to gather data to blackmail individuals targeted for one reason or another by upper echelons of the intelligence community (Wall Street) and that, at the time, the directions to do this seemed to be emanating from Vice President Dick Cheney's (Oil Industry) office.

J.Edgar Hoover, comes to mind, a guy who had a great idea, use the FBI as a private detective agency to get the dirt on powerful people that you want to blackmail.

The American oligarchy has taken this idea to unprecedented lengths to consolidate their hold on the people who work the plantation that they own, i.e., Americans in America.

Here is the Tice interview:

edit on 19-12-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Your post is "shoot the messengerism".

I think she has legitimate reasons to be disgruntled, but people should hear the interview and make up their own minds. She's not a big thinker and is focused on "small stuff" like divorce issues in the military, unfavorable settlements and just out and out "terminating" disgruntled wives, but because of her location in the bigger picture, she is able to cast a very believable sidelight into a murky area of state control.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

ipsedixit
reply to post by Advantage

Your post is "shoot the messengerism".

I think she has legitimate reasons to be disgruntled, but people should hear the interview and make up their own minds. She's not a big thinker and is focused on "small stuff" like divorce issues in the military, unfavorable settlements and just out and out "terminating" disgruntled wives, but because of her location in the bigger picture, she is able to cast a very believable sidelight into a murky area of state control.

Im not arguing with you or doing any shoot the messenger nonsense. Im saying.. investigate this person and her claims before muddying the water of this issue with her statements. There is a lot of truth there and there is a lot of BS. I dont think most can sort through it and figure out which is which.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Advantage
Im not arguing with you or doing any shoot the messenger nonsense. Im saying.. investigate this person and her claims before muddying the water of this issue with her statements. There is a lot of truth there and there is a lot of BS. I dont think most can sort through it and figure out which is which.

You're sending people off on a wild goose chase. Elaborate what you are saying.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

ipsedixit

Advantage

You're sending people off on a wild goose chase. Elaborate what you are saying.

Will you stop pretending that Im doing something negative? I swear..

I mean exactly what I said.. she isnt telling the truth concerning a lot of what she is saying. She tried to destroy her husband long before they divorced due to her making up all of this drama and writing letters to everyone trying to play detective and going off the deep end for years. She couldnt manage to stay off the phone causing drama for years before the divorce, either... and she had been warned about making crap up due to her husbands position. She doesnt KNOW what she claims she KNOWS and is passing off a lot of BS as truth. Using her "testimony" as wholly truth isnt doing this particular subject any favors.. IF you want a rational discussion on how to deal with this "police state" issue.
Ive even considered that the so-called diary was totally BS as well. NO ONE in his position writes this stuff down just for a confirmed off the wall wife to find. Its like she got a little dirt/truth and went berserk making wild connections and complete crap connections up. Darn near everyone she saw was a closet homo or etc. She claimed George was so intimidated by her Christianity and etc.. weird stuff.

SHe actually was under some delusion that they wanted HER for her wonderful abilities and wanted to recruit her.. which was not true. She was a problem and everyone knew it but a very small group of disgruntled drama queens who gave her enough of a push to make her go overboard in her "evidence gathering". Running around taking pics of this and that person.. just weird stuff. Her own words outted her. She said ( paraphrased) : Women teach ment to talk. We are more spiritual. They try to peg women of being crazy, but women are better at solving problems. Just listen to her.. women do NO wrong.. men are bad bad bad. Everyone was attmepting to kill her. These guys are stone cold assassins according to her, but couldnt manage to kill her.. cause she is "special".

The truth itself is bad enough.. no need to inject her weirdness.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Its looking at what gives them their perception of power over others. And taking it away. And this isn't a bloody revolution, for thats a last resort of self defense. Which usually ends with a potentially worse regime in place, but not always.

Is it money that props up the shadow government? Take away your financial support and recreate or spread that wealth in cottage industries and local businesses.

Is it media? Good thing to begin with for local businesses! Either up front or low key, but inclusive to all.

Is it something else, that allows them to maintain power over a majority? Hate? Divisions? Fear?

Use the force of consciousness to be Peace/Love, to not react. To send them Love, in large numbers, from all versions of faith and spirituality, from prayers to meditations.

Also its time we developed our RV and soul/mind skills in every community.

Be free no matter what.

Unless a really big thing happens with networking, what we do is one by one, shining and nudging and do not follow bad orders.

Suggesting ways out of this and solutions only work if 70% or more are on the same page.

But even 5% can shine and bring forth upgrades of consciousness in others.

See yourself as healthy and all their tools to subdue including bacterial as neutralized.

They always entrench more power, on the heels of a disaster. This is my biggest concern right now.
Pneumic bubonic plague seems to be rearing up in both Madagascar and South America right now. And there is a mysterious flu in Texas going on. Is this a push for innocculations? Or worse?

This is how they work, their tools are terror. And division.

Power of prayer, meditation, asking for help. These aren't off the table either. In fact I think the metaphysics/spiritual is stronger than the material.
edit on 19-12-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

soficrow

[sigh] We knew it was like this. Good to have proof. I guess.

F&S

A.T.S may be part of the problem considering my experince in this thread i authored. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

beezzer

How do we get rid of the police-state?

How do we return to a society based on individualism, personal responsibility, liberty, freedom?

Ive given much thought on things like revolution and peaceful means of it and violent. I do feel populations are on the brink of going out of control because of all the # we deal with day in and day out and with social media it would spread like fire. I think if "something" started happening people would join in.

The other side of the coin is this though. What happens after....who would take control....what system is better. I am currently trying to gather some kind of research or data that makes a better system, from salary caps to a limitation in size of country...I just don't know enough about things like economy to put together an alternative. If an alternative path that seemed stable presented itself we could try to vote that in.

Unfortunately I see revolt in the future and many lives lost and more laws and more crack downs. Im an american citizen who in about a year is moving out of the country for about the 3rd time. This one will be permanent. I find it interesting that in my research of even that the gov is trying to limit me...bank wire transfers...because id be overseas id fall into the "terrorist" list. More and more people are doing what im doing and the money I made in america will now go to other economies...besides the occasion amazon purchase haha.....but think....imagine large sums of wealth paid by america then going into another country...? America is gonna # itself without a revolt. Water finds its place.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join