It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genetic Eugenics in the U.S. Through Unrealistic Behavioral Standards

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I was watching a YouTube video (I can't find it again now) where some scientist was trying to show that we are not entirely dependent on the blank slate argument (which means that our behaviors are dictated by cultural norms).

Psychiatrists and scientists at the time had remarked that there was a risk in saying that our behaviors were genetically based, in that it could cause another eugenics movement like the Nazis in the 1930's.

The truth of the matter is that there are genetic components that determine the neurological basis for our behaviors. That's scientific fact. An autistic person is not going to be able to act the same as a non-autistic person.

And believe it or not, or like or not, a male is not going to be able to act the same as a female, period, due to genetic differences resulting in differences in neurological structures in the brain, you can even check it out here on Web MD.

However, there certainly seem to be a fair share of movements out there like feminist extremists, for example, who are not simply satisfied with getting equal representation in the workplace, but want to change men's behavior to something that is simply unrealistic to expect.

What's going to happen when men in general have to meet expectations that are unrealistic? They won't be able to meet them, and are going to have to drop out of the work force, for starters, and they won't be able to meet the expectations in the dating pool, either -

And that's just the most simple example. But here, let me lay out how genetic eugenics is happening right now in the U.S., mostly through the liberal atheist agenda.

1. Regardless of the evidence of neurological setbacks, there still seems to be a prevalent idea that people's behavior can be modified to an extreme degree.

2. Apparently, because of wanting to avoid a eugenics movement, a lot of scientists were against admitting to neurology corresponding to behavior in the 70's, and that probably influenced a lot of political movements that are still around today.

3. Because the political movements are not taking into account the neurological reality, they are pushing for unrealistic standards in human behavior, and when people aren't meeting them, punishing them.

4. This results in genetic eugenics because the people who cannot meet the behavioral standards are either sent to prison, or fired from work, or cut out of the political arena, or who knows what.

5. This creates a genetic liberal elite. Just like the Nazis. And who knows what the next step is in the eugenics program they are offering today. There is a very real risk that with drones and totalitarian surveillance, it could become impossible to meet the expectations of the Elite,

And and trust me, when that happens, the old saying "If you aren't doing something wrong, you don't have to worry about it" will become total bull# and outdated. This danger is real, and it happening now.

It is never okay to punish someone for something that they don't have the power to change, it is never okay to judge someone for something they do not have the power to change, and society that engages in that behavior becomes dangerous to live in as it becomes literally impossible to meet its expectations -

You might be able to meet the expectations for the moment, but you more than likely will not down the line, if the society continues to become more and more ridiculous in its expectations of intelligence, behavior and the like.

Most of you reading this have no chance in hell of making it to a safe spot in this game of King of the Hill.

Because look, anyone who thinks they are safe now are only safe until the people below them on the social ladder are knocked out of the system, then there will be a new set of unrealistic standards that cannot be met, and a new set of people knocked out.

If only 10% of the people in the current society are knocked out per year -

Year One: 25 million out of 250 million (population of the U.S.) 225 million left.
Year Two: 22 million knocked out of 225 million (203 million left).
Year Three: 20 million knocked out of 203 million (180 million left).

What about a 30% intolerance rate?

Year One: 75 million knocked out of 250 million, 175 million left.
Year Two: More than 50 million knocked out of 175 million, 125 million left.
Year Three: More than 25 million knocked out of 125 million, less than 95 million left.

By year three, over half the population of the U.S. has been rendered mute through Eugenics. Whether or not this is through death, or being incarcerated in the prison system or possibly the mental health system,

Or being put into a situation where full Civil Rights under both the Constitution and the U.N. Declaration of Human Rights are violated -

In scenario two, we are talking about over 2/3 of the population of the U.S. being affected after only three years with an intolerance rate of 30%.

The ability of that 2/3 of the population to recover from an economic / political castration or simply death (depending on the severity of the circumstances) in my opinion will be nearly impossible. It could affect families for generations, or permanently.

We will be left with a genetic elite that hold the reigns to some of the most powerful, unethical and dangerous police state mechanics that the U.S. and the human race has seen in its entire existence.

In addition, the fact that The Patriot Act exists and still has the potential to set the precedent for taking away constitutional rights of U.S. citizens, and the fact that drones exist and the precedent for them taking out innocent civilians overseas already exists - and the fact that the U.S. has surveillance systems in place that are already breaking national and international law -

It is absolutely ridiculous, and naive, in my opinion to assume that these powers (which are already being abused overseas) are not going to be abused even more and on U.S. soil by people who think they are superior.

I don't see a way out of this series of events, to be honest, no alternative presents itself to me. I think it's just the way the cookie crumbles.
edit on 18amWed, 18 Dec 2013 03:52:04 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

ABSOLUTELY!!! I see it happening. The "Elite" have slowly been shoving this down our throats "for our own good". Whenever they get a chance to insert a little more(be it a terrorist attack or school shooting or whatever) they jump on it. The problem is that most of the people are blind to what is going on. Even when you tell them point blank!

I have one friend in particular whom I have discussed this issue with and (even though he is very intelligent) he laughs about it. I have tried to compare our current situation to Hitler's days(he is Jewish) thinking that would help him understand but he just can't see it.

People are too wrapped up in their own agenda to see outside their little box of life. Maybe it has to do with keeping people so tied up with crap to worry about that they don't want to add anything else to their own agenda.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by colddeadhands

First off, guys - I think I'm going to get back into writing. Just look at the kind of plots I can bring up.

But in all seriousness, I studied the Nazis. I took a college course and I even interviewed one of our friends - someone who had been in one of the camps during World War II. She used to babysit my sister and I, and when I was in middle school, I believe, I interviewed her about it. So I personally know that they were real.

It's not anything to laugh about. There are parallels and there are dangers with mixing science and religion. Science is supposed to be for studying the universe, we are human, we are not going to be able to conform to scientific perfectionist standards -

The truth of the matter is we have free will (in addition to neurological differences and limitations) and we are flawed, that's *just* the way it is - I don't care what any religion says about it - but denying that basic fact, that is very easy to see, is dangerous.

Humans can not conform to scientific perfection. It simply will not happen. Trying to make it happen without fully understanding the human condition first is just going to result in mistakes.

That is why there is supposed to be a different realm for culture (religion, nationality, Democracy) and science.

When you expect science to be the culture, it is dangerous. In this country we are already seeing religious people being humiliated and dehumanized - and as much as I really think there are flaws with Christianity, humans naturally are drawn to religion.

Not all humans have IQ's over 130 or 140 and can comprehend complicated ethics based on multiple disciplines that require a panel of doctorates in different areas of study to compile - and that is by definition an oligarchy, and not a Democracy, anyway. It really, really is.

If we want to change from a Democracy to an Oligarchy, then we have to do it in an honest manner - and it has its downsides! People who simply cannot meet the standards set by all the committees and doctorates might get arrested or incarcerated for things they don't understand -

And that could create a fear-based society, especially if no one understands what is right or wrong - and I don't know what to say besides that.
edit on 18amWed, 18 Dec 2013 05:00:48 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I see alarmist fear mongering from a position of inadequacy for competing successfully within the modern first-world socio-economic educational standard.

Fact of the matter is, even if this was Golden Age Greece, or Rome, LIFE AINT FAIR.
Adapt.
Persevere.
Deal with it.
Prosper.

Further; not everyone gets to be an Astronaut.

edit on 12/18/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

darkbake

1. Regardless of the evidence of neurological setbacks, there still seems to be a prevalent idea that people's behavior can be modified to an extreme degree.

No, I'm not sure what you are reading but most psychologists and psychiatrists don't believe you can modify behavior to an extreme degree. They believe through therapy you can help with symptomatology. Targeted behaviors are those that cause discomfort to the patient. If something doesn't bother the patient it won't be addressed. As a person who has a disorder, I think you are talking out of a complete lack of understanding. No one is trying to make people zombies or say they can't breed. I have never been told such a thing. These disorders cause real hardship. It's not simply a case of being different.

2. Apparently, because of wanting to avoid a eugenics movement, a lot of scientists were against admitting to neurology corresponding to behavior in the 70's, and that probably influenced a lot of political movements that are still around today.

I'm sorry, what? Of course they admitted Neurology corresponded to behavior. Do you know what neurology means? It has always been accepted in modern psychology/psychiatry that the brain and nervous system control behavior.

3. Because the political movements are not taking into account the neurological reality, they are pushing for unrealistic standards in human behavior, and when people aren't meeting them, punishing them.

What standards are they pushing for?

4. This results in genetic eugenics because the people who cannot meet the behavioral standards are either sent to prison, or fired from work, or cut out of the political arena, or who knows what.

No, If you can still reproduce then you haven't been subjected to eugenics. I'm not sure if you know what the word means.

5. This creates a genetic liberal elite. Just like the Nazis. And who knows what the next step is in the eugenics program they are offering today. There is a very real risk that with drones and totalitarian surveillance, it could become impossible to meet the expectations of the Elite,

What? Liberal elite? You do know most of the neurodiversity arguments are pushed by the dirty liberals right? Again, are these people being sterilized in mass? No, they aren't-so no eugenics yet.

Oh, my head hurts.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Your behavioral science is outdated, but... okay. I was willing to let that slide and see what your point was; but when this "point" was revealed as yet one more bloated, whiny, entitled rant I gave up. The (thinly) veiled MRA-ish focus I suppose is a predictable niche, even if ATS has seen quite a few men-are-abused-and-feminists-are-bad-and-all-women-who-disagree-with-us-are-radical-feminists spiels in the last year or so. Enjoy your "Red Pill", and the sea of self pity you have cast yourself into. If you don't know what that is (although I suspect you do), look it up. It should feel like home to you.

edit on 18-12-2013 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Sorry,I started to read your post but then you went on and on about everything being liberals fault and yeah I'm sorry but I consider myself to be liberal,I want to see that those who can't take care of themselves be taken care of.I believe in helping those less fortunate and all.And as we sit at this point and time all I see is that conservatives have had a majority in the house and look where we are. Our military retires are on the road to taking a pay cut on they're benefits.

Wall street bankers have been getting richer by the hour while the people struggle.Yet you still want to blame liberals for this? Look if you want me to read this post take the politics out of it and then I'll discuss this.Otherwise it just becomes a finger pointing game with no clear winner.I think both parties are losers to be honest,neither are seeing to they're constituents concerns.So lets discuss whats happening to the people without pointing at one party.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Glad to see someone post about this. It's been a building aspect of the looming holocaust for a long time.

I think you might articulate, though some example behaviors to make it more applicable and real to the average reader.

People who fail to realize that this is a real aspect of the looming genocidal methodologies and strategies of these globalist idiots . . . just aren't paying sufficient thoughtful attention.

twoday.net...

There are evidently plans to make behavioral conformity more difficult to impossible to avoid.

The fallen angel/ET chip implants evidently have a capacity to alter DNA as well as to effect a huge degree of literal brain/mind control inconceivable in earlier eras.

The world is not only being shoved down Alice's rabbit hole . . . but down hell's garbage disposal with p*ss to wash it through.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
One thing about "Behavioral Standards" is the apparent absence of certain groups.

Terms like Psychopathy and Narcissistic personality disorder seem to be **over looked* by many "experts" involved in "Social Engineering" and general herd steering techniques.

Perhaps because many involved in higher authority circles are in those "groups" ?

There is more at work than just the drive to seek office, though; psychopaths may have some peculiar talents for it, as well. Research has shown that disorder may confer certain advantages that make psychopaths particularly suited to a life on the public stage and able to handle high-pressure situations: psychopaths score low on measures of stress reactivity, anxiety and depression, and high on measures of competitive achievement, positive impressions on first encounters, and fearlessness. Sound like the description of a successful politician and leader?

The Startling Accuracy of Referring to Politicians as 'Psychopaths'

In a short paper by Clive R. Boddy, titled The Implications of Corporate Psychopaths for Business and Society, the Corporate Psychopath is defined as “those people working in corporations who are self-serving, opportunistic, ego-centric, ruthless and shameless but who can be charming, manipulative and ambitious.” Boddy claims that psychopaths “may theoretically be present in organizations at senior managerial levels in much larger numbers than their approximately 1% incidence in the general population would suggest….”

Boddy’s paper claims that “Corporate Psychopaths are drawn to corporations as sources of power, prestige and money.” However, these folks are a “threat to business performance and longevity because they put their own interests before those of the firm.” In other words, psychopaths seek out situations where their tyrannical behavior and exploitive abilities will be condoned or even admired without actually caring if the business they manage ultimately succeeds.

The Economics and Politics of the Psychopath

Sometimes the ones who scream the loudest are the most guilty of what they are screaming about, and they may be guilty of things they speak the least about.

edit on Dec-18-2013 by xuenchen because:

new topics

top topics

join