It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, family & dog leaving on $4 million Hawaiian Vacation

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by itsallintheegg

What would you then call people who voted for Bush after this illiterate guy started 2 wars, screwed economy to extremes and had spent first term prior to 9/11 mostly on vacation?!

What would you call those people?

Please be serious...

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

SuperFrog
[What would you then call people who voted for Bush after this illiterate guy started 2 wars, screwed economy to extremes and had spent first term prior to 9/11 mostly on vacation?!

What would you call those people?

Please be serious...

I would call some of them duped and deceived while I would call the rest of them stuck between a bush rock and a kerry hard place and having to pick the least of these evils, went with what they saw as the best worst choice.

I was not among them, however.

Me, I had that hopey changey thrill up my leg draining the blood from my brain as such come ons are wont to do.

So I did.

And after I did, I got in line and rolled my eyes on cue, made snide remarks on cue and thought the same enlightened thoughts on cue when it came to how insufferably retarded those wing nut whack jobs were, those so deluded as to worry about such silliness as birth certificates (birth certificates?!) and dubious ties to dubious people and the ramifications thereof.

Of course, I did this without ever actually checking into what was behind such screwball screeds by the obviously unhinged, having subscribed to the msm sheet music service and regularly attending choir practice.

What was the need in being informed on the actual issues when being informed that they were not actual issues was easier and obviously where the hip were hopping?

So I snoozed and I losed and as the hopium wore off (one hell of a lot faster than I was led to believe it would, given the praises to its potency I received from the msm dealers) and as the trainwreck kept on wrecking and wrecking I started to take a look at what the moonbats had been on about re birth certificates (birth certificates?!) and the dubious connections to dubious people and the ramifications thereof

Color me duped and deceived.

You?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

maceyj
reply to post by Bassago

Not to mention the obnoxious Obama Selfie at the Nelson Memorial event. Black or white it does't matter they are all the same.

It's really strange most people miss the significance of the Mandela event, involving Obama's actions, Mandela won why be sad, Obama was there laughing with White Woman!, White people. Da, in you face, Apartheid is dead.

Watch this South African Vid, tells who story, starts kind of slow but watch it, Link; www.liveleak.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Learn how to spell, put your gripe on OMG or some gossip website.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperFrog

Mentally retarded.
But it's not completely their fault... you can't avoid all the chemicals in your food, water, and air.

But those who voted for Obama, and twice at that must be extra stupified for expecting it to be any different and then openly supporting and praising someone who is just about as bad if not worse.
edit on 20-12-2013 by itsallintheegg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
We need to Chang the laws to make these extravagant expenses from funded by the taxpayers to a 'loan' and hit them with the bill at the end of his term.

That would bring this to a screeching halt.

I see the first family's spending habits as shameful as those welfare recipients who went on a buying binge when they realized that for a brief time their card had no limit.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I'm sure that vacation is just symbolic of a lot of other things happening which we wouldn't be happy about either.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMoonJoe

At the time of that election, I asked my self what kind of people live in USA. OK, 4 years of leading country in wrong directions, but give the same person who could not put together 2 sentences right?!

And then we had nice story about voting machines that had some strange results, pointing to voting being setup. I believe it was Hacking Democracy and that somehow made more sense...

I give you that Obama in 2013 had some major issues, but he still was better option by far then Mitt.

Some good points, but don't forget, we invented word for how smart Ex President Bush was - Bushism.

As for both of them, filmmaker Oliver Stone had very good documentary - Untold History of US.

Last 2 episodes cover Bush and Obama.
edit on 20-12-2013 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Give the guy a break...
He works hard to destroy this Once Great Country.
Takes a lot of effort to do what he has done and still does.
He needs his 4 vacays a year to unwind before he starts up again...geez

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperFrog

At the time of that election, I asked my self what kind of people live in USA. OK, 4 years of leading country in wrong directions, but give the same person who could not put together 2 sentences right?!

Unfortunately this has been going downhill a lot longer than 4 years. The country has been heading in the wrong direction (at least) since Bush bombed Iraq under false pretenses.

However Bush is no longer in office so when it comes to extravagant vacations or opulent wasteful and self aggrandizing lifestyles we're stuck with Obama and family (and the bill.)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
What I cannot fathom is how and why people can rationalize what Obama has done (and has not). I dont have time for specifics, and the list is too long to point out each thing... but really people? You are really gonna sell yourself short like that and just say 'at least he is better than Romney/Bush'? No, he is no better than any of them, HE signed the bills, HE stayed silent on issues, HE is openly calling for unconstitutional changes. And YOU are just writing all off because YOU can't realize that it is not so much him or all the other corrupt politicians doing this stuff that is the problem but that it is YOU who can't pay attention long enough or stand up for yourselves and stop getting divided on miniscule issues to be able to stand together on commonalities.
It is already too late though. Pandora's box is opened and your children will wonder why you were such idiots.
That is if they are even still alive in another generation or so.
edit on 20-12-2013 by itsallintheegg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
If there is one thing that Obama has been successful at it is wasting taxpayer money on frivolous vacations. Neither he nor his wife have a conscience about their abuse of government funds.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Does the President ever use Camp David? At least Bush always went to his own ranch....this just shows how callused and selfish our President is.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jjsdietfitness

Wasn't he born in Hawaii? You can consider it visiting 'home'.

Good argument, thanks!

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

Really...removed?

Well that's just fine considering how the ATS site has taken a crap dive with all the freaking ads and pop ups now. Not the same site I joined back in 2004.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

>>> Did you ever notice that the guy NEVER goes anywhere cold on a personal trip? I think he travelled ONCE to a cold weather location, Germany or somewhere for a Global Warming summit but that's it. Of course they had a blizzard at the time.
It gives credence to the somewhat fantastical theory that he's surrounded and controlled by reptilians. I think Michelle went skiing last year so she's human, at least.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Not that I condone gross excesses (and don't get me started on the person of the president [with a little 'p']), but if you have a job, aren't you entitled to a vacation? Just sayin'...

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Chronogoblin

A vacation maybe. But aren't numerous ones each year at the cost of millions of tax-payer money a bit excessive? I would say so. Especially how they seem to be conveniently right around crises.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

But aren't numerous ones each year at the cost of millions of tax-payer money a bit excessive?
The greater percentage of those millions are going to be spent whether or not the President is on vacation. The security costs a lot no matter where he is. The aircraft costs a lot when it doesn't fly.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join