It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, family & dog leaving on $4 million Hawaiian Vacation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
This was not an uplifting thread to read just before Christmas. I am so despondent now - there is such little hope for the common people of the world.
I think I'll go see what the new pope is up to, and pretend that someday we could have a president like that.
SEE! This thread has caused me a serious break from reality!
Happy Holidays,
Miss Nugget

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Maybe they are just making sure they have all their stuff for the massive asteroid that is going to hit in the Atlantic and wipe out the east coast. Or maybe he is just taunting North Korea by getting as close as he can while still on US soil....

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
By Aug. 13, 2005 — George W. Bush had made 51 visits to his ranch in tiny Crawford, Texas, totaling all or part of 335 days and you want to talk about Obama and vacations? As of Aug. 13, 2013, Obama is on his 15th vacation trip, covering all or part of 96 days total.

People in glass houses etc.

So I guess Democrats are bad but Republicans are worse.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

There are very real energies in Hawaii that can deal with imbalances like this. While one should never wish harm on another human being, this story makes me feel just terrible as I wish I had money to treat my children to the basic necessities they so richly deserve. It would take a miracle to supply them with some new clothes and shoes, some deodorants and colognes. This is the poorest Christmas we have ever had, I did perhaps stupidly pay all the bills or close to it, paid property taxes and insurances which left me nothing, nothing.

Every time I pay for anything a portion albeit a small portion goes towards supporting the grand lifestyle of criminals like the family Obama. I bet one pair of shoes for this trip cost more than my yearly clothing budget for my own children and that is so unfair. I wish I had not read this today because I already feel bad enough and just have to relax into what I cannot do for my own children who are some of the best people I have ever met. I have even considered going to some rich people in our community to ask for help to buy them clothes and shoes, I JUST CANT. I am horrible at asking for charity, for standing in a welfare line, I just cant.

This story sucks.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I wonder how many families the obamas have sponsored for Christmas? Teaching their children to be charitable is so important. 1 less day of their vacation would feed and clothe so many children who are in need. I cannot imagine a vacation to Hawaii that would cost 4 million. Hell in my days you could buy a small island with that kind of cash.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Voters are duped once again. The only one getting the "free #" is Obama and his family. You gotta love it! This man's ratings are the lowest ever and he takes a $4 million vacation to raise them. This man has done more than any other president to bring about the destruction using the Saul Alinsky and Cloward and Piven models and if he ran again he would win. The public deserves what the are getting.
One poster here stated that he does not know who Obama represents. This is typical of the mentality of the average US voter. If he expects a US president to represent the people he is dreaming in color. He represents the corporations (lobbyists), the state of Israel, and the globlal elite(financial contributions). Presidents stopped representing the American People since Nov.22,1963. This same guy probably thinks a republican in office will change all that. Folks you are not in Kansas anymore. You are on a slippery slope to economic collapse. When the US petro-dollar gets abandoned you are all screwed.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

vacation from what? He hasn't done any actual work to take a vacation....

What a joke...

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Hi Antar, long time no see.
Sorry this has distressed you, you have a gentle soul and deserve good things.

While this topic is distressing don't let it get you down, there are always going to be elitist like the POTUS and his family. Nothing we can do except point out the emperor has no cloths. Maybe if we do it enough it'll make it to the top of the Google search machine and bring them bad press, bad irritation and bad karma.

Hope things get better for you.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Thank you for pointing the obvious that most of us recognize.

It's probably fair to point out that he was born and partially raised in Hawaii. So it's also fair to figure that he has ties there and that's where he would like to spend the holidays. Also as Barbara Bush has even said that even when POTUS is on vacation he's not really on vacation, he still has a country to oversee.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Screw you Obama, I thought Bush was bad. You are worse.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
What about Fukushima debris?
Dumbness sometimes kill

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

And they're black to top it off...

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

beezzer
reply to post by Bassago

He doesn't represent the people of the country.

Not sure who he represents.

It's the on-going arrogant, narcissistic behavior that he gets away with that baffles me.

I guess Obamacare is going so well, he doesn't need to "man the helm".

I'm curious what you would like him to do while Congress is out until next year (Senate after this week, House already gone) For their own vacations and security costs? Would you rather he spend some time circumventing the do nothing Congress and push through some more agenda?

On second thought, that isn't a bad idea. Get that idiot Cruz all fired up if Obama stayed in DC and accomplished the crap he is/was unwilling to do.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Midnight13

What does being black have anything to do with it...?

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

what doesn't it have to do with it?

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

I'm curious what you would like him to do while Congress is out until next year

How about stay at the ($1.4 billion cost per year)White House.

Maybe stay at Camp David.

Or go home to Chicago. Organize a soup kitchen or something, lord knows we could use a few.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Does the dog get his own Secret Service Squad?

Gee, I sure hope so.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Pretty sure all presidents take vacations that cost an arm and a leg due to security concerns.

This is a tired subject, sigh...

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Thanks I do have so much to be grateful for, and focus on that as much as I can, but when times only get harder I resent this kind of slap in the face. My kids are far superior to his and yet his get unlimited benefits as mine hope to fine a little conditioner left in the shower.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
he needs a 1 way ticket to kenya

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join