It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God as You Understand IT to Be Shows Up On Your Doorstep

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
godlover25
reply to post by vethumanbeing

godlover25
I speak with God one-on-one almost all day long, every single day,He speaks to you as well, but you may not be able to discern His voice,God bless

Im fairly certain I am speaking to the same 'AUO' that you are so what language are you communicating within? No problem discerning ITS voice (just its intention).

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

"God as You Understand IT to Be Shows Up On Your Doorstep"

you don't want that to happen, trust me... but if God showed up we'd be rockin' all night, an erasure party

very similar to a hurricane party, which I believe are unique to the United States?

edit on 17-12-2013 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

godlover25

I speak with God one-on-one almost all day long, every single day,

God spoke to Son of Sam, too. You people are very scary dudes.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

Anyone presenting themselves as a 'god' on my doorstep gets kicked in the fork.

1. For pretending to be omniscient when in fact such would be a lie based on limitation of distribution of faith, geography, demographic, and time.

2. For presuming I'd be impressed, or care whether they claim to be a 'god'.

Next, I hold them accountable for the actions of their people, whomever their 'people' might be which would call for more kicking in the fork, as well as demands for payment of restitution owed to the planet for the troubles they've caused in instigating a faith movement and then abandoning it to the interpretations of their followers.

Suffice to say, there'd be quite a bit of kicking in the fork, as well as demands for payments of restitution owed the people of Earth, on top of demands for public apology and public shaming for abandonment and responsibility for the atrocities committed by adherents in their name.

Crap..I had to look that up "Fork". I seem to have to do that a lot when I read your post ..hehehe
"We couldn't find a direct definition for the term crotch fork(verb)the angle formed by the inner sides of the legs where they join the human trunk." Ok !! good!! new word to use.

Anyway..as to the OP question: Heck I don't know ..I'd probably just watch what the talking heads do about it on TV I
guess.

Now if god show up in front of me? I would not kick him/her in the fork!! No way man! I ask if him/her, coffee?

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

schuyler

godlover25

God spoke to Son of Sam, too. You people are very scary dudes.

actually I wouldn't be quite so sure... who's word did we have for it, Sam's?

it was more than likely Satan because like Robin Williams says... you can talk to god all you want, but you don't want God talking back to you, that's not good!

l know it's possible to get blood from a stone!

edit on 17-12-2013 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

ProfessorChaos
I would first ask Him to forgive the state of my home, and then offer him a tasty beverage.
As we sat at the coffee table, I would thank Him profusely for giving me a soul and a chance at life, and then hug Him for inspiring the original creators of sugar cookies and oreos.
After that, I'd ask Him If He felt that I was doing okay with what He'd given me.When it comes to God, thatast one is pretty much all that matters to me. After all of that, I would casually ask him why He made it so that teeth had nerves.

My fathers (Famous next to last words) "WHY DID GOD MAKE THE TEETH infamous in THEIR ABILITY to ABSORB NERVENDING INFLICTION OF HORRIBLE INSIDIOUS invisable PAIN". He called it HELL ON EARTH restricted within the mouth (speaking/audible) compartment; that there may have been an IRONY componant to it all.
edit on 17-12-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Of course, I would offer help if he asked for it, but beyond the subtleties, I would ask what my options were in the afterlife, and improvise from there.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
schuyler
godlover25

godlover25

SchuylerGod spoke to Son of Sam, too. You people are very scary dudes.

Are you saying Schuyler that God is Satan combined, scary dudes both? God bespoke to Son of Sam the same way IT spoke to Jesus? Is there a separateness in the bespeaking to or JUST A MISCOMMUNICATION., GOD in ITS wisdom created Satan as well (unless you want to debate the idea Satan is above or equal to (or the same) God and created both of itselves just for the fun of digression/import/importance to confuse the human).
edit on 17-12-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Bleeeeep

Bleeeeep
Of course, I would offer help if he asked for it, but beyond the subtleties, I would ask what my options were in the afterlife, and improvise from there.

Youve already defined your options in the afterlife, as you have obviously conquered this one (in complete understanding of this stageformat). Congratulations. You have ALL options in the afterlife other than what you wish to occure. NO BOUNDRIES no restrictions. You have TOTAL CONTROL (and I will see you there).

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
SisyphusRide

SysyhusRide
you don't want that to happen, trust me... but if God showed up we'd be rockin' all night, an erasure party

very similar to a hurricane party, which I believe are unique to the United States?

God seems to be in league with 'mother nature' in that aspect of understanding *SEE MY HURRICANE WRATH Funsterisms* regarding you USofA GULF living people. If a few hours of a 'heads up' you are about to be destroyed (beforehand warning) we could/would entertain a rave/party; celebrating the eminent destruction thereof (ANY) our/civilization. I wonder what the Atlantians thought (forwarned) and if they celebrated/danced to their imminent downfall, or/and left on whatever rafts they could in short term acquire/build (Egypt here we come); OH NO NOT AGAIN.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

If that were true, I would probably just want to sit around and worship him all day...

Just knowing that I could do whatever pleased me would be enough to please me, I think.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Bleeeeep

Bleeeeep
If that were true, I would probably just want to sit around and worship him all day.

And I would respond in this way, why not; forgetting the worship OF in its studied completeness; but more thinking about a suggestion that perhaps: I EXIST in rememberance OF MYSELF (past selves).

Just knowing that I could do whatever pleased me would be enough to please me, I think.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
SisyphusRide

SysyhusRide

God seems to be in league with 'mother nature' in that aspect of understanding *SEE MY HURRICANE WRATH Funsterisms* regarding you USofA GULF living people. If a few hours of a 'heads up' you are about to be destroyed (beforehand warning) we could/would entertain a rave/party; celebrating the eminent destruction thereof (ANY) our/civilization. I wonder what the Atlantians thought (forwarned) and if they celebrated/danced to their imminent downfall, or/and left on whatever rafts they could in short term acquire/build (Egypt here we come); OH NO NOT AGAIN.

well I guess if you understood God or even believed in God you'd already know the answer to your mystery?

personally I think I won't see any destruction... it's not a pleasure to my eyes... and its none of my business.

poor mr Harris has the same dilemma it seems?

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
SisyphusRide
vethumanbeing
SisyphusRide

SisyphusRide

VeteranHumanBeing

SisyphusRide
well I guess if you understood God or even believed in God you'd already know the answer to your mystery? personally I think I won't see any destruction... it's not a pleasure to my eyes... and its none of my business.poor mr Harris has the same dilemma it seems?

Actually I do; understanding the bald/bold faced intent of a non )God( re-addressing its nature (within you and I) and forgetting we are its constituants. I have no empathy either for Mr. Harris (he was programed/designated to be there and experience the occurance). My mystery is trying to discover if anyone else OUT THERE is suspecting what I am thinking regarding what 'god aspect is exactly'. US as its explaination point!!! DESRIBING ITS OWN BEINGNESS through us as the Human Animal, pinpointed abject and flawed. WE HAVE TO GO AWAY OR RESIGN OUR COMMISSION> become bugs again and rule the planet.
edit on 18-12-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

the universe is bigger than our puny comprehension can begin to contemplate... I am satisfied with that.

all I am interested in is exploring space... so I wish those damn blood thirsty scientists would get back on it ya know? and get them shuttles kicking again!

Obama is a butthead big time! our exploration of space it St Elmo's Fire... the Flame... Statue of Liberty is holding it in her hand too... Prometheus Fire from God!

that's what I'm thinking... you may need to be a little more clear

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

SisyphusRide

the universe is bigger than our puny comprehension can begin to contemplate... I am satisfied with that.

all I am interested in is exploring space... so I wish those damn blood thirsty scientists would get back on it ya know? and get them shuttles kicking again!

Obama is a butthead big time! our exploration of space it St Elmo's Fire... the Flame... Statue of Liberty is holding it in her hand too... Prometheus Fire from God!

The Universe might be BIG, and BIGGER, and even quite VAST beyond many people's comprehension, but, it is not Infinite.

Why is the Universe not Infinite?
Well, let's do the Maths ...
Any fraction of Infinity would also be Infinite, such is the very nature of Infinity.
Since I only have a finite amount of coffee my cup, and it WILL run out, the Universe is therefore NOT infinite.

That's simplifying it a bit, but, the gist is, if the Universe is Infinite, then, any part, or fraction of it would also be infinite. My coffee is part of the Universe.

Since the Universe is NOT Infinite, it cannot contain anything that is Infinite within itself.
Nothing FINTE can contain something Infinite within it.
Thus, if there is such a thing as a god, any god would thus be finite, limited, and thus also flawed.

Infinity cannot exist within our Universe.
We can certainly give Infinity a finite representation with a symbol, or recognize it as a concept, but, functionally, Infinity cannot exist in our Universe.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
SisyphusRide

SisyphusRidethe universe is bigger than our puny comprehension can begin to contemplate... I am satisfied with that.all I am interested in is exploring space... so I wish those damn blood thirsty scientists would get back on it ya know? and get them shuttles kicking again!

What if you understood there are 12 universes bubbled together; forget any shuttle to recomense between them (OR EXPLORE THE POTENTIAL OF THEIR BEING) YES THEY EXIST; If theoretical physisists would acknowedge Absolute Unbounding Oneness Force (an energy content) I would be less complacent as to their usual atheistic stance. I would agree in this statement, force is not God. God is Demi-god as defined by a stepped down process of deliniation for the human to GROK.

SysiphusRide

Bold statement here and I am not in disagreement. Innerspace is just as valid as outerspace (check the/your 'resonant' cranium chamber first/formost). High pitch tones in the ears, brain hemispheres trying to balance in order to take you off planet as an OOBE; maybe less clear than you wished, (YOU ASKED).
edit on 18-12-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Especially if it was Allah with Mohammed I would question their ideals to make sure they are non dualistic since I do not follow dualists but I would question anybody what their ideals are before following.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

so puny! the dark energy eh? yeah I see how pessimistic it is... so materialistic is it beyond my comprehension.

if you we're a chick I don't know if you'd be my kinda gal ya know? you're thought patterns are disrupting the universe

there are currently how many theories on this subject? and no physicist or mathematician has yet been able to give a solid theory of everything they just don't know the answers... and even if the pessimist think they have a clue then everyone else has to believe in the big-bang for their theory to work... you know all this stuff in some infinitesimal point that was called nothing, which as of yet still hasn't been defined.

we need a left-handed Neil Tyson... lateralization of brain function is more real than psychology likes to admit, see the doctors never told the shrinks their findings. (the greater bunches of neurons and more prominent amount of them on the respected corresponding hemisphere to ones handedness) think of a bodybuilder, the symmetry isn't there and alot of times they will have one arm which is bigger and stronger than the other.

well it's the same with your noggin

listverse.com...
edit on 18-12-2013 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

vethumanbeing
What if you understood there are 12 universes bubbled together;

this can not be observed beyond the fantasy realm of the blackboard and a small group of people on an island who would be considered to the rest of us, by all means... nuttier than a fruitcake.

...but I won't go there, we have no concrete evidence so entertaining someones fantasy would be alot like Dawkins loving theists.

it just ain't gonna happen till he calls for the priest to give him more life when he passes beyond... very similar to what Sagan did on his deathbed.

should I entertain a fantasy that's called a theory? or have the theists been all along?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join