It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God as You Understand IT to Be Shows Up On Your Doorstep

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
What questions would you have for its 'sudden appearance'. It could arrive as Buddha/Siddhartha(with a begging bowl) Yahweh(with brimstone fire and dragging the Arc of the Covenant), Allah with Mohammed carrying the tent poles and 50 camels) Would you question these beings as demi-gods or stepped down representitives of a system of refined patterning? All That Is or (Absolute Unbounded Oneness) creates within itself smaller and smaller INTENSE factions of itself (in order to define what it IS). PMR, Physical Matter Reality vs NPMR (non-physical matter reality), and then the other, Physical matter manifold reality which is matter based (actionary). We as its final human result should have some questions regarding our purpose/intent or manipulation.
edit on 17-12-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Whether I am a man/soul/entity physical or non physical or whatever theory you believe (agnostic, aetheist, religious), I will always be limited in my sensory perceptions. Unless i am everything that is, i am not at liberty to judge whether a god is a god or what defines any of the above!

So to answer your question.... I would revel in all i could (money, health, love, glory in an afterlife - if there is one etc etc), but no more than that. I would never ask this 'god' if he is god since i am only a human!

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Hmmm....was that nine month old little buck that had his nose stuck against the glass of the patio door wagging his tail god? No, I guess he is just a hungry little deer.

I'm pretty sure god is not going to show up on my doorstep. Maybe the devil will, I should make another pot of coffee in case he shows up and falls asleep in the chair again.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Well first of all I'd probably invite him/her in and have a few drinks.
Then spend the night just getting to know him/her.

And see what him/her had to say.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

"I am All That Has Been, That Is, and That Will Be. No mortal has yet been able to lift the veil that covers Me."

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
combatmaster

combatmaster
Whether I am a man/soul/entity physical or non physical or whatever theory you believe (agnostic, aetheist, religious), I will always be limited in my sensory perceptions. Unless i am everything that is, i am not at liberty to judge whether a god is a god or what defines any of the above!

I like this answer as Im not sure Id believe the entity that purported itself (knocking on the door) was what it says it is. Proof, (not a home invasion robbery resulting in spiritual mind theft). Im not any of the above descriptions, agnostic, aetheist, theist, just a plain and simple Gnostic. I have suspisions is all and I distrust demi-Gods performing as God aspects.

combatmaster
So to answer your question.... I would revel in all i could (money, health, love, glory in an afterlife - if there is one etc etc), but no more than that. I would never ask this 'god' if he is god since i am only a human!

Did God come to your doorstep with moneybags/where was I? You have every right to ask this entity "WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU HERE". You as being its final expression have every right to question (sans the insect world ((they actually rule the planet))).

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I speak with God one-on-one almost all day long, every single day,

He speaks to you as well, but you may not be able to discern His voice,

God bless

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I would get some Parmesan cheese and a fork.
Mmmm.... Flying spaghetti monster.

Most likely I would just get irritated as usual that someone was at my door. Only people that are selling stuff knock on my door.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
rickymouse

rickymouse
Hmmm....was that nine month old little buck that had his nose stuck against the glass of the patio door wagging his tail god? No, I guess he is just a hungry little deer.

Young buck first season 4 points only that hurts, never saw the second season of LIFE on hooves learning from the stag father (hide on private property/not on public hunting land during Mule or Whitetail deer season).

rickymouse
I'm pretty sure god is not going to show up on my doorstep. Maybe the devil will, I should make another pot of coffee in case he shows up and falls asleep in the chair again.

Its Christmas, you never know as Santa or Satan, (Ive been told they are the same entity may show up). Santa covers its cloven feet with gloves, Satan wears the 50% OFF price tag (disguised as a "Barbie NOW is a Biochemist Doll/with accompanying Labratory", (dont blow yourselves up children/vinegar and baking soda not a good mix).

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
"Who or what made you?"

edit on 17-12-2013 by TheSubversiveOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

watchitburn
I would get some Parmesan cheese and a fork.
Mmmm.... Flying spaghetti monster.
Most likely I would just get irritated as usual that someone was at my door. Only people that are selling stuff knock on my door.

Yes, the point would be God was at your door (not the Mormon or 7th Day Adventists/Jahovah Witness type missionaries NOT GOD) as those are easy to blow off the porch using a wet method (high pressure water hose application). Anyone other coming to your door would be trying to sell you something, 'Fuller Brushman' "Culligan Man"; you tell them My 'father is not home I am 11 years old go away".

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

TheSubversiveOne
"Who or what made you?"

edit on 17-12-2013 by TheSubversiveOne because: (no reason given)

To whom/individual are you directing this comment/post?

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
If He showed up on my doorstep and I had to ask if He was God, then He's not God.

Just sayin' ...

I'd be amazed if I had the capacity for rational thought at that point, but as soon as I got over the shock, maybe I'd have to ask what took Him so long.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I would first ask Him to forgive the state of my home, and then offer him a tasty beverage.

As we sat at the coffee table, I would thank Him profusely for giving me a soul and a chance at life, and then hug Him for inspiring the original creators of sugar cookies and oreos.

After that, I'd ask Him If He felt that I was doing okay with what He'd given me.

When it comes to God, that last one is pretty much all that matters to me.

***EDIT***
After all of that, I would casually ask him why He made it so that teeth had nerves.
edit on 12/17/2013 by ProfessorChaos because: added text

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

God appears at my door. I open the door.

nothing is there.

A blowfly sneaks in... god damn it.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Restricted

Restricted
"I am All That Has Been, That Is, and That Will Be. No mortal has yet been able to lift the veil that covers Me."

Really? Im not so certain about that statement. What makes you think I am but a simple mortal being? I can lift that veil and expose you. NOTHING CAN COVER YOU that doesnt in/as your own existance exposes you to EVERYTHING: what you are and represent as transparent.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Anyone presenting themselves as a 'god' on my doorstep gets kicked in the fork.

1. For pretending to be omniscient when in fact such would be a lie based on limitation of distribution of faith, geography, demographic, and time.

2. For presuming I'd be impressed, or care whether they claim to be a 'god'.

Next, I hold them accountable for the actions of their people, whomever their 'people' might be which would call for more kicking in the fork, as well as demands for payment of restitution owed to the planet for the troubles they've caused in instigating a faith movement and then abandoning it to the interpretations of their followers.

Suffice to say, there'd be quite a bit of kicking in the fork, as well as demands for payments of restitution owed the people of Earth, on top of demands for public apology and public shaming for abandonment and responsibility for the atrocities committed by adherents in their name.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
grey580

grey530
Well first of all I'd probably invite him/her in and have a few drinks.Then spend the night just getting to know him/her.
And see what him/her had to say.

You might have a problem believing this; sometimes the 'inviting' comes within a 'dreamscape' and the physical orgasm happens within that timeframe. Im not entirely sure what is occuring but the orgasm is an ELECTRAL/EMOTIONAL Dream consciousness connection to GOD or a connection to SOMETHING trying to express its PRESENSE within your body gross matter format?

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
winofiend

winofiend
God appears at my door. I open the door.
nothing is there. A blowfly sneaks in... god damn it.

"NOAH WOULD HAVE BEEN WISE IF HE'D SWATTED THOSE TWO FLIES".

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

ketsuko
If He showed up on my doorstep and I had to ask if He was God, then He's not God.Just sayin' ...I'd be amazed if I had the capacity for rational thought at that point, but as soon as I got over the shock, maybe I'd have to ask what took Him so long.

I would ask the same question YES (where have you been). If IT showed up I would be suspicious of its intent and WHY NOW. You would have ultimate capacity/culpability for your "rediscovered" rational thought as in you would ask ONE QUESTION: WHY ARE YOU/IAM HERE and are we related somehow spiritually? THERE IS HOPE SOMEWHERE EXISTING?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join