It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery illness claims 4 lives in Montgomery County Texas ---Deja Vu ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

Been here most of my life. I love it.
Not a dude. lol

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Neysa
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

Been here most of my life. I love it.
Not a dude. lol
. Sorry, but Dude would be a term when extended to women says...with you I have no gender hangups, I think you are such a cool person, yeh it's great your attractive, but I dig you for you, your vibes, our friendship is numero uno.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

edit on 20-12-2013 by not2skeptical because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2013 by not2skeptical because: mom always said, '' if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all ''.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Mystery solved.
H1N1
This active thread is following the H1N1 outbreak in Texas.
H1N1 kills 6 people, leaves 14 critically ill in Texas

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

I'm doubtful but I know Lung Flukes are often mistaken for respitory illnesses. They don't spreand quite like this but if several people ate raw crayfish/crabs it could be possible. That being said it is rare in the states (though because of this it is not often picked up by doctors).
www.cdc.gov...

Whatever it is its kind of alarming to hear about, hope they can ID it soon

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This is worrying...my brother, who is 45, lives in Galveston and was diagnosed with pneumonia last Friday. He's on the mend, but will not stay off work, although he's feeling much better already. Where is Montgomery county in Texas?

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

Montgomery county is just north of Houston.
There are also cases in Harris county which is in Houston proper.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by grey9438

They have identified it as H1N1.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I'm in Texas. This is the first time I've been sick since 2005. Started late November, seemed like low-grade flu for first 48hrs. Then I seemed to get better, then worse, and now it's just lingering cough, phlegm for the last several weeks. Never had something last more than a week, so this is weird for me. No insurance, no clue what it is, just glad I'm mostly fighting it off without issues.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

I missed that.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by webedoomed

Same here in Austin…. Have been to the doctor twice, acute sinusitis is his call. We have had an unusually high amount of mold this year even though we're in a drought. Evidently there are dry molds. And now the cedar pollen is coming in until February!!! I'm taking benedryl throughout the day and taking a dose of Robitussin DM every 6 along with my twice a day antibiotic from the doctor, oh and some prednisone also. I gotta move, this is crazy. The whole city is coughing and sniffling!

edit on 12/21/2013 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join