It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FROM 0 TO 1

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

abeverage

If you like describe Infinity to me. Use small words and take your time, in fact take all the time needed...

The universe is infinite. Something which is infinite cannot be many, for manyness is a finite concept. In order to have infinity, you must have unity. Infinity is One. There is the illusion of separation, but there is only One. How does One arise? Do you make yourself awaken every morning or does it simply happen?

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Both nothing and everything exist simultaneously. Everything comes from nothing and nothing from everything.

The biggest is as small as the smallest, yet the smallest is as big as the biggest.

Just like the inside of an atom. 99.9......% void. And 0.00.......1% matter.

So, everything is the center of the universe as there is no length, no time. Yet it is.

The duality tree of life gives us this illusion of perception through our neural centers which links directly into our consciousness.

We know nothing and will always and never know nothing. All knowledge is but that which we tell ourselves we believe through our sensory perceptions. We are not this world. This world is but a mirage of yourself with vague limits of laws. Man/Inert/Woman, Good/Neither/Bad, +/0/-, White/Grey/Black, Red/Green/Blue, Left hemisphere/Right Hemisphere, South/North, East/West.

And all of this because of our brains(yes, brainS) and neurons.

Left hemisphere gives you the ability to cope in this reality and is much more active in us today. Right hemisphere appears to be it's complete opposite as it does not deal with numbers, symbols etc. But rather with incomprehensible pattern of just knowing, now. And there's our paradise lost link.

www.ted.com...

I urge you all to take a look at this and connect the brain to the story of adam and eve (they are opposite to each other, yet as they are chiral they have inthemselves complete opposites Adam/Bad Adam, Eve/Bad Eve).

Left hemisphere is Adam, Eve is Right hemisphere. We are not as we ought to be people! As above so below in all it's aspects will always rule the way the Laws of the world abide! They are you!

Clean your Adam and Clean your Eve! Then all will be clear.

And remember, life is gift! We deserve nothing but are given everything if indeed we try to be as good as we can!

edit on 20/12/13 by Sump3 because: Wanted to leave kind words in the rest.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Sump3

Very interesting. Thx for the link

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicDude

I think the universe as everything else goes in cycles.
the universe is currently breathing out but then again it will inhale.
like a pulse.
and why must there be a beginning to all of this?
only a linear time person has the ocd of that everything must have a start and an end.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sump3

a course in miracles?

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

MamaJ

bastion
reply to post by tgidkp

Shh, you can't have mathematical facts in a creationist thread. Infinity needs to be treated as if it's some mystical/spiritual entity instead of a mathematical tool otherwise the whole argument falls apart.

Thats not true! lol The Mystical side of me says the Creator CREATED mathematics. The Word can be deduced to a number.

yep, some mathematicians thought the same too.. Leopold Kronecker, "God made the integers; all else is the work of man."

reminds me of a writing on a wall in the university days, "The step from 0 to 1 belongs to God, 1 to infinity, however, belongs to man."

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahsurexxx

I'm not familiar with that.

All the knowledge and wisdom I utter come from trying to get to know myself, my eternal father from within myself and thus I judge exterior knowledge through what my father has given me in myself.

Bless you

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
1st their was "not", then there was not not.
A self negating negative produced the universe.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I will give it a try. 0 value may equal nothing but it has a place on the numerical scale.

In binary language 0 is off and 1 is on for coding. How to translate that to spiritual, not sure. Maybe 0=opposite of life and 1=life. We are either on or off. I think I have confused myself.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

There was really never "nothing".

In science there was the singular - the totality of energy which began to spread to create stars and planets.

In religion, there was God

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

This kind of deep thinking always takes me to believe that conscience, either individual or as ONE, has always been, IS and will always be and that this conscience is what switches things ON and OFF, from 0 to 1.

There you go! 0 and 1 were used as symbols long before they were used in number systems.
The 0 is obviously a symbol of a circle and the 1 is obviously a symbol of a line segment.

When you put 01 side by side, in any order, they are not meant to interact. But what happens if we decide/choose/believe in the interaction of 0 and 1? What happens when the symbols are combined?

Take a look at the now ubiquitous button that turns your computer ON and OFF: the power button.

Now, just as an experiment, take a look between your legs and see which symbol, 0 or 1, best describes what kind of package you have down there.
edit on 12/28/2013 by SayonaraJupiter because: tags

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

CosmicDude
I mean, there is something hot and very dense, that suddenly starts to expand and there is no cause begind it

Have you ever researched alternative universe origin theories?
The big bounce?
Universes birthing new universes?
The multiverse bubble froth?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join