It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will we have the gall to get our loved ones out of prison by force?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I see we're on a skinny ledge...

I CAN see if things get too much worst, even decent citizens will begin to commit crimes to feed themselves and their families. Things such as robbing food marts, squatting in abandoned homes, forming tent cities, and possibly worst. Make no mistake, all of your civil will dissipate if the economy gets so bad that you can't feed your family and there's no welfare!

I believe our leaders will insure the police are among the LAST occupations to be unpaid or laid off. As long as our law enforcement structure is intact, the masses will wait until the bullet is touching their skin before they flog our elected officials who have been bribed by corporations and other interests.

There will be a need to veto arrests and convictions. We will have to forcibly retreive our loved ones from these private prisons!

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
What's with the increasing drum beat to commit crimes by members here lately?
Murder, anarchy. What's next? Justifying rape?
This site is getting bad.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Worse is not worse than the worst but worse is very bad, but not the worst!

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Can't get much worster than that!!!

To the op, I don't see people breaking family members out of prisons. Apathy is a big deal in the US. Sad deal...

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Jefferton
What's with the increasing drum beat to commit crimes by members here lately?
Murder, anarchy. What's next? Justifying rape?
This site is getting bad.

Murder anacrchy?

Erm didnt your whole country have you know a whole revolution to break away from tyranny that involved killing and law breaking?

You cant make a omlette without breaking a few eggs and you cant fight tyranny without cracking a few heads.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

The sooner the government decides its time for me to stop feeding everyone elses family the sooner i will be able feed my own.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Imprisonment is the leftist Utopian ideal.

You are completely cared for, housed, fed, health cared for... all you have to do is hand over complete control of your freedom to the state.

The next step is to grant prisoners the right to vote.

Fostering criminality (you'll notice who's ideology is soft on crime) brings cries from the citizenry for More State Power! Which is no accident.

A win-win for the agenda to empower the state with ever more power over the population.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

One's perception of crime is entirely subjective. When everything is criminalized and society becomes constrained by regulation, resistance is a natural and warranted reaction.

Our own government has broken every law we hold dear. Massive populations of POW's are on US soil at this very moment. The war is on the people. When war is declared, the opposing force has the right to defend themselves. Stop trivializing the perspective of the oppressed.

There will always be a breaking point. To acknowledge this fact is only natural. If you are afraid of what's coming then hide under your covers and hope for the best. If you don't live here than your opinion doesn't count.

I've considered the point of this thread. To deprive people of freedom is not something to take lightly. People are being imprisoned for infractions of the "law" that would have been laughable only a few decades ago.

The call to arms is warranted.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

TheWrightWing
Imprisonment is the leftist Utopian ideal.

You are completely cared for, housed, fed, health cared for... all you have to do is hand over complete control of your freedom to the state.

Oh please! Law and order and tough on crime is the republican mantra!!!!

The next step is to grant prisoners the right to vote.

I imagine they can't vote because they would obviously not vote for the 3 strikes party.

Fostering criminality (you'll notice who's ideology is soft on crime) brings cries from the citizenry for More State Power! Which is no accident.

A win-win for the agenda to empower the state with ever more power over the population.

And what party wants to drug test welfare recipients?

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
If things get worse it sure is going upset all the new buisinesses opening up around here.

new topics

top topics

join