It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Motorist checkpoint in Reading draws questions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

rangerdanger
I remember reading about this awhile ago, before they started doing it.
There is already an article here about the checkpoints/swabs.

Yes, this is a new place that they are trying this again.

I was waiting for this to pop up.

Lets just stick to what is So. Okay?!

So I don't want a story, it doesn't matter the geographics, demographics, and everything else.

There is NO excuse for anyone to be swabbed, period!

What the hell are you people thinking?

Are you fkn people crazy? Does anyone know what No means, (the opposite of Yes and um, Okay), and do you have the ability to say it.

Does anyone stand for something other than rape and pillage?

While they are swabbing you, just go ahead drop your drawers and bend over so they can have you demonstrate how good of an ass kisser you are.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

Yes, it does say Reading BERKS at the top of the page, just to confuse us.

Obviously somewhere in the US though when you read it.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Just tell them you will provide your DNA so long as you choose the method for delivery. You can get DNA from poop right?

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

CaticusMaximus
From the article:

"Our rights are being violated more and more every day," he said. "It's another way of government intrusion into our lives."

You have no rights you dont stand up and fight for when they are challenged.

edit on 12/17/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

That is NOT TRUE. No one in their right mind would stand in the face of these nazi police forces that have been killing and harming innocents, left right and center and chose to fight when you would never win.

You can say, NO, but do not poke those dangerous felons, and yes I think they are felons, imagine that, cops that are criminals by their behavior, with sticks. Don't poke the dragon with a stick.

Its is best to comply, and yet let them know that you will be taking action against this infringements of your rights and they will not be hired for this gig much longer.

But be graceful and take action after words, WHEN ITS SAFE.

Anything else is insane. We're not here to be warriors, but agents of Peace and Love and Assertiveness, but from positions of strength and UNITY.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   

alldaylong
reply to post by sweetpeanc

I thought for a moment you were referring to Reading, Berkshire England

If it was, we'd be reading about the refusal of the motorists to cooperate a bit more me thinks.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I was told - "no" by a N.S.W. Police station Attendee , with I think at least senior const. rank.

(Horrible story !)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Most people in this country can't comprehend what someone says any better than they can comprehend what they read. I am sure the way it was worded when it was requested they pull over or submit a swab was worded in such a way that it was fairly clear they could decline the request, they were maybe 2 stooopid and intimidated by the police uniforms not to comply.

Being the operator of a great big dumbass motorized recliner that is 6.5 feet wide and 20 feet long makes it hard not to be herded around too. I have one but drive infrequently because it's so much easier not being stuck in a traffic jam when you are not literally part of the problem.

I did hear about this being done to traffic offenders during traffic here around Daytona a few years back, they stated they were looking for a rapist or what not, but that still doesn't justify the intrusion of privacy, let alone one's being forced to a part of an investigation into anything.

I say let them earn their money the same way as anyone else, by working for it. There are three places where lazy ass people like to get jobs, the military, the police and the fire department, because on a good day there isn't anything to do, which is most days.

Was the "Implied Consent" issue whipped out during these incidents?, or did it never come up ?...Or do any of you even understand what the term means?. I'm sure the agreement / contract didn't exactly apply here, but then the comprehension thing comes into play again.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

whyamIhere
WTF?

I would never submit to this type of search.

Somebody needs to just say NO...

TPTB have a particularily hard time understanding god-given rights in general and the word "no" in particular. The way this slippery slope is running, I can understand how someone would believe that there will be fighting in the streets eventually.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by juspassinthru
[m
That's because they don't understand "No" in a legal sense, which is their realm of influence.

You would be better off saying " I do not comply" or "I do not submit".

Without Prejudice UCC 1.207
When you use “without prejudice UCC 1-207″ in connection with your signature, you are saying, “I reserve my right not to be compelled to perform under any contract or commercial agreement that I did not enter knowingly, voluntarily and intentionally. I do not accept the liability of the compelled benefit of any unrevealed contract or commercial agreement.”

That works, and the authority tards have to call their supervisor to figure out what the hell you said before they let you go about your day.

Never sign a contract if you are not fully aware of all of the implications of the agreement.

Uh oh, here comes that comprehension issue again.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I was thinking the opposite of our UK members when I read the title "Reading Berkshire? Reading Ohio? Couldn't be my Reading!" Surprise, no surprise! I am in Northern Lancaster County and very familiar with Reading, PA. This is a very bad area with a high hispanic and black population... not implying that is due to race, merely stating the facts and I know it is due to economic desparity. There is literally NO middle class to be found, simply the "Have's" on the mountain and the "Have not's" on the sloping, winding, pot-hole riddled streets going down the mountain.

This upsets me a lot, not just because it's happening so close to my hometown, not just because this means it's coming my way and soon, but simply because it is happening at all!!! There's no reason to get into all the symantics of an event like this on here, we all know what's happening here. Just let them try something like this in my neck of the woods! Holy infuriation Batman!

Just an FYI for my fellow mebers across the pond... the city of Reading as well as Berks County were named after Reading Berkshire, cause the "settlers" thought they were being "cute" lol! We have quite a few places, at least here in PA that I know of, where the same applies. Guess they weren't as original as they thought when breaking ranks with the Homeland.

edit on 18-12-2013 by IrishCream because: stupid sticky "H" key

edit on 18-12-2013 by IrishCream because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

juspassinthru
TPTB have a particularily hard time understanding god-given rights in general and the word "no" in particular. The way this slippery slope is running, I can understand how someone would believe that there will be fighting in the streets eventually.

Ah. Aha. And maybe that's what TPTB want? Easier to accomplish (if you believe such things) goals such as but not limited to: depopulation, citizens and local governments 'begging' for a unified government, etc. I DO believe that they want to do cause unrest.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity, We are always usually on par in mind body and spirit!(It just came out that way, I don't know if it is true?!)

If I am stopped at a checkpoint with this same case of what happened, I will not let them swab me, which doesn't mean that I would fight or struggle off the bat. I will resist knowing my constitutional rights. This doesn't mean I'm not going to jail and won't be beat up. I am going to do the right thing no matter what so help me God. They can lie of what occurred and say I caused it and whatever, that
doesn't bother me.

We can't continue to let this happen or we are doomed.

Enough is enough!

I have no record of any type, and I will not obey to criminal unlawful behavior to me or anyone. They will not intimidate me to perform acts against our will which living in the United States of America we have laws to protect us(are supposed to, anyways!) and I trust and have faith in God.

Unity I'm not directing this at you but I'm glad you brought this point up, and I understand reasonable people would do the same thing that you suggest.

There has to come a time when Real Men have to finally STEP UP and grow some B**Ls!!!

Like our grandparents and great grandparents! I will include my parents(Dad) since I'm not a young dude, and father served in WWII.

To let these heinous acts continue to control us and break us down and many other words I can't publish here, if we let this continue, we become just as guilty as the perpetrators. Lets just join the other side since nothing else is stopping them and talking to them with an obedient smile isn't cutting it.

What is the quote?, about a person protecting his privacy or freedom of speech doesn't deserve freedom? If you know it I think you might know what I am trying to say.

Example; This is how far most of you people have been taken for.... In the news last few days
the article of the Guy injured in Boston bombing that got engaged to this hot chick?

Just look at the NYPost picture of the guy with his clothes in shreds walking/running away from the scene!
Any Doctors, EMTs, RN's, LPN's, Plastic Surgeons Here, anyone work in a ER, or serving in the military in many capacities reading this?

I do fit in the above category, and even if you don't, look at the guys clothes and look at his bare skin you can see as well as his shiny bald head.

If any of you have seen burn or blast victims or have been one yourself, had a meth lab go wrong?, does anyone see any thing resembling a Shrapnel injury or injuries, and are there any burns?, 2nd, 3rd, degree?

His clothes look exactly like like the funny Beer Commercial of one of the 2 shipwrecked guys stranded on a tropical Island!

Two words; Crisis Actor

And they imposed marshal law on the whole province of Boston for almost a Week!, 2 guys?!.....

If you think I'm insensitive for mentioning this about the Bstn Bbing, You shoud be more sickened how they conned and are lying to you if you just believe the official story on cnn,abc,nbc,cbs,etc...while controlling and killing us. Same thing with Sandy Hoax( and the moderators shutting down all these threads, no agenda here?!, free speech, even here on ATS, barely. When people get too close, they shut er down!
People like myself are considered the enemy, fine. Everything is upside down.

You can tell me that your friends were injured or there and so and so, I will apologize ahead of time just to be a gentleman.

We know who is telling the truth and we know who is Lying. Flame me all you want!

Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

VapourUK
Clearly you state US. But sure sounds exactly like the Reading, England I know...ha

Oi.... That's not fair.... Reading, UK is my hometown!

But yes, I too thought this was about the UK town. I wonder if the Americans pronounce it properly, as "Redding" and not as in "reading a book"....

As for the OP, surely they need to suspect you of a crime before taking a DNA swab? In the UK, that is the only time you can have your DNA taken against your will and if you're not charged after the fact, they have to destroy the sample.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join